This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Do Eat Better Experience - Milan Food Tour, Piazza Ventiquattro Maggio Porta Ticinese, Milan Italy
Milan has always been characterized by a great passion for patisserie. The city of panettone has opened the doors to many pastry chefs, who have brought their art under the Madonnina statue since the nineteenth century. Luxury, historical boutiques and modern, bright colored patisseries, compete over who comes top.
Only in our discovery tour of milanese pastry and bakery you can try these two, apparently distant, realities which are actually bonded by the love for high quality desserts. Even if it doesn't look like it, milanese people are greedy by nature and always find a moment to go to the bakery. Maybe it won't be a long visit but for few minutes they will relax and enjoy their favorite dessert.
We will take our time to make you live and learn about the milanese patisserie in a time travel experience between flavours and, above all, emotions. Along our tour "The Greedy Milan" you will get to know some of the most characteristic patisserie specialties in Milan
• Cannoncini: typical dessert of northern Italy and especially of the area between Milan and Novara. In the Milanese Sunday tray, it is the dessert that will never miss. A fragrant, puff pastry, filled with custard or zabaione. You will taste the best Milan cannoncino..
• Panettone: the symbol of Milanese bakery tradition. Known throughout Italy and the world, the classic Milanese panettone has raisins and candied fruit. In our tour, we will try the panettone of a historic family bakery, which produces a high quality artisan panettone since 1967.
• Marron Glacé: a very ancient dessert, simple, but with a great taste. The marron glacé is a carefully selected chestnut that is immersed for several days initially in water, then in a sugar syrup and, finally, glazed, to acquire an inimitable flavor.
• Pasticceria pastries: well known and appreciated throughout Italy. It is the custom to bring them to the family Sunday lunch. Of various shapes, sizes and colors, pastry chefs have invented all types and it is precisely from mignon pastry that you can understand the talent and the art spirit of a great chef.
• Pralines: are you chocolate lovers? You can not miss the prized Milan pralines. Handmade chocolate sweets filled with fruit or other chocolate. Simply irresistible.
Duration: 3 hours