LIKELY TO SELL OUT*
Food and Wine Tasting enjoying the New Milan
By Your Travel Diary
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 18-90, max of 10 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Departure details
- Garibaldi M2 M5, 20124 Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy Porta Garibaldi Station – near Feltrinelli Store (ground floor)
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 21403P6
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 8 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Food and Wine Tasting enjoying the New Milan?
- Food and Wine Tasting enjoying the New Milan price starts from $148.51. Discover and book Food and Wine Tasting enjoying the New Milan on Tripadvisor
- What is the Food and Wine Tasting enjoying the New Milan cancellation policy?
- Food and Wine Tasting enjoying the New Milan cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Food and Wine Tasting enjoying the New Milan on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Food and Wine Tasting enjoying the New Milan?
- Food and Wine Tasting enjoying the New Milan is hosted by Your Travel Diary. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Your Travel Diary on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Food and Wine Tasting enjoying the New Milan on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Food and Wine Tasting enjoying the New Milan?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Food and Wine Tasting enjoying the New Milan on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 21403P6
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Smarter about wines
Stefano was very knowledgeable and friendly. We tasted wines we never had before. He explained everything in a way …
Loved the tour part, but foodie part was disappointing.
Our tour operator was excellent, friendly, and knowledgeable. The places she took us to, we would have never seen …
The Galleria: Just another Mall?
No, I am not a shopper. I could care less that Burbury, Fendi, Louis V, and every other luxury brand have stores …
Highly recommend, thank you Renzo!!!
The experience offered by Renzo on this tour was truly one of the highlights of our Italy trip! It’s been a week an…
Misleading title. Not a cruise… it is in a public ferry
The reason I am just leaving three stars is because the title is misleading. We took the train and the local ferry …
Beautiful views and helpful tour guide
We signed up for a small group tour but it ended up being a private tour. Our tour guide, Andrea, was helpful and k…
What a wonderful day out for the family!
We went on the day trip to Lake Como which included stops at Varenna, Bellagio and the Villa Carlotta. We are a fam…
Main attraction was as terrific as expected! but the church is San Maurizo was an unexpected delight!
GREAT Guide !
Great guide ! Easy pace, lots of background history. There are usually a few groups leaving at the same time. If y…
Read my remarks; guide was not good and very late
Guide was suppose to be there at 10:30 am; got their at 10:47 AM. Then gull of guide ( Juliana) did not even excuse…
Duomo and walking tour.
Enjoyed a great walking tour of Milan with Vera. We visited the Duomo - inside and the rooftop. Vera was a friendly…
Great Day visiting Como Lake
We had a great time on our day tour of Lake Como area. Renzo was our guide. He was very knowledgeable and the trip …
Fun and delicious way to experience Lake Como area
Renzo, our tour guide, provided a great and delicious way to experience the town of Como and Lake Como area. It was…
Very memorable visit
I enjoyed this tour. I signed up to skip the line and learn more about the Last Supper and I got what I wanted. How…
Your Italian wine journey
A great introduction to Italian wines. Stefano obviously knows his wines and is passionate about sharing his knowle…
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.