Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atSirmioneBoats.it - Motoscafisti Consortium SirmioneViale Guglielmo Marconi, 25019 Sirmione BS, ItalyDeparture Point: Piazzale Porto Castello - Sirmione Directions: Small harbor in front to Sirmione Castle. Look for blue beach umbrella as a point of reference that you will see at the corner of the harbor. Return point: Returns to original departure pointSee address & details
- Pass byAquaria Thermal SPARocca di Manerba del GardaIsola di San BiagioIsola del Garda
- 1Lungolago Di SaloStop: 60 minutesSalò: Here we stop for 1 hour to give you the chance to visit this nice villageRead morePass byIAT Gardone RivieraTorre San MarcoCastello Scaligero
- You'll end atSirmioneBoats.it - Motoscafisti Consortium SirmioneViale Guglielmo Marconi, 25019 Sirmione BS, ItalyDeparture Point: Piazzale Porto Castello - Sirmione Directions: Small harbor in front to Sirmione Castle. Look for blue beach umbrella as a point of reference that you will see at the corner of the harbor. Return point: Returns to original departure pointSee address & details
SirmioneBoats.it - Motoscafisti Consortium Sirmione, Viale Guglielmo Marconi, 25019 Sirmione BS, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Flute of Prosecco wine
- Boat transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- In the event of bad weather, the scenic tours will not take place. The itinerary may be subject to changes according to the climate conditions
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Excellent boat trip round the lake. Very organised and well looked after. The driver was very informative and helpful. Prosecco was provided and we even got some pizza which wasn’t in the booking info. Would highly recommend. You get to see beautiful views of the lake, islands…
Date of experience: September 2020
There's a big ferry from Peschiera that covers every town on the lake. Made a day of it last year and it was fabulous . We literally sat there all day watching the scenery , hopped off at the end for an hour and took the same boat back to town. The terminal is right on the shore…
Date of experience: January 2019
1 Helpful vote
We booked the 4 hour tour that we really enjoyed with less than 20 people on the boat. The driver was very knowledgeable and entertaining. During the whole trip there was enough Pizza, cool water and also alcoholic beverages like prosecco and beer for everyone on board. We also…
Date of experience: July 2019
1 Helpful vote
Garda is gorgeous- so do go and take a tour if you like the water. We are civilised but not snooty people. We had 25 on our boat - very crammed. It was 35C and our captain forgot to insert the middle piece of the sunshade until much later on in the trip - so we roasted in…
We opted for the 4 hour tour at €50 each. The weather was beautiful but at 32+ degrees it was hot. The boat was modern and fun and the scenery was beautiful. The captain helpful and welcoming. Two observations. There were c20 people on the boat, and given the heat, that was…
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: SirmioneBoats - Consorzio Motoscafisti Sirmione
We booked a private tour of sirmione online, the process was easy and as it was private we were able to leave 30 mi…
Now this is the way to see Lake Garda! I thought we were just getting a glass of Prosecco and some strawberries. In…
Romantic and beautiful also fun
Romantic and fun! Jonathan was the best capitan. He also took great pictures of us and make it super fun! Thank you…
Boat tour cancelled on arrival - not happy.
I arrived at the meeting point only to find out on arrival by the guy that the boat trip was not happening. He said…
Great experience! Very recommended!
We had a 4-hour tour of Lake Garda castles with wine tasting for my father's birthday. Had an amazing instructor/gu…
Can’t fault it! Amazing value for money.
Driver was very friendly and told us the history of Sirimone’s landmarks. Fantastic value for money made even more …
Best boat trip we’ve ever been on!
We had the best time on our private 3-hour boat trip with our wonderful captain Jonatah. He took great care of us, …
Very beautiful place....the castle is a must visit. Lots of shops and restaurants. Would definitely recommend.
Fab little cruse around a beautifull part of the lake.
Great little trip with fab views of the Castle with good information about building around the lake supplied in Eng…
Trip to Sirmione
A very interesting, historic and quite crowded island to visit, but well worth the crowds. Great restaurants and ea…
Nice little ride
Perfect 30 minutes cruise, good value for money, Paolo was really nice, and the views were breathtaking!
Gentle way to see the peninsula from a new perspective
Whilst staying around Lake Garda we drove to Sirmione to look around and decided to take the 25mins small group boa…
Sirmione Boat Trip
Really worth while trip..well organised very informative multilinqual guide. Good value for money lasts around 25mi…
Great small trip a must do!
Great way to see around the peninsula and good value for money. The 2 guys running it were very friendly and knowle…
Good if on a tight schedule
Nice way to see Sirmione from the water, meeting point is close to entrance of the town by the castle gate
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, German, Italian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Lake Garda Afternoon Sightseeing Cruise from Sirmione
What time does Lake Garda Afternoon Sightseeing Cruise from Sirmione start?
Lake Garda Afternoon Sightseeing Cruise from Sirmione will start at 2:00 PM. Discover and book Lake Garda Afternoon Sightseeing Cruise from Sirmione on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Lake Garda Afternoon Sightseeing Cruise from Sirmione?
How much is Lake Garda Afternoon Sightseeing Cruise from Sirmione?
Lake Garda Afternoon Sightseeing Cruise from Sirmione price starts from $87.00. Discover and book Lake Garda Afternoon Sightseeing Cruise from Sirmione on Tripadvisor
What is the Lake Garda Afternoon Sightseeing Cruise from Sirmione cancellation policy?
Lake Garda Afternoon Sightseeing Cruise from Sirmione cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Lake Garda Afternoon Sightseeing Cruise from Sirmione on Tripadvisor