per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Qualified private guide in Lugano (02 hours)
- Private transportation
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 114362P130
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is A private tour of Lugano and its lakeside villages?
- A private tour of Lugano and its lakeside villages price starts from $549.22. Discover and book A private tour of Lugano and its lakeside villages on Tripadvisor
- What is the A private tour of Lugano and its lakeside villages cancellation policy?
- A private tour of Lugano and its lakeside villages cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book A private tour of Lugano and its lakeside villages on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides A private tour of Lugano and its lakeside villages?
- A private tour of Lugano and its lakeside villages is hosted by Book Your Italy DMC. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Book Your Italy DMC on Tripadvisor. Discover and book A private tour of Lugano and its lakeside villages on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for A private tour of Lugano and its lakeside villages?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 7h. Discover and book A private tour of Lugano and its lakeside villages on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 114362P130
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1LuganoStop: 3 hoursSee details
- 2Campione d'ItaliaStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3MorcoteStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Book Your Italy DMC
Joined in January 2019
#1 of 3 Tours & Activities in Bardi
- Z613XFjulieh00Wonderful experience!Despite having visited Milan a couple times before, I knew nothing about the canals in Milan. We easily navigated via the subway to visit one afternoon. It was delightful! the atmosphere reminded me of Burano. There were lots of artists exhibiting opposite outdoor cafes. We enjoyed the food and ambience as well as the shopping.
- Hani H00I love the foodThe food is really excellent, specifically in Azure restaurant, I appreciated the service sceptical thanks to Chief Mr. sujth very professional
- lindsaya83200Once in a lifetime experience!This was an absolutely unimaginably wonderful experience. Our skipper Domenico was knowledgeable about so many things and provided such informative commentary along the way, including stories about growing up in Vernazza and what it’s like to live in Cinque Terre, what wines to buy from the area, the best places to eat — it was so nice to have that inside track. On top of everything, we had beautifully calm waters for the sunset trip, and my husband and I truly felt like we were able to celebrate our anniversary in style. Thank you so much! I wish I could give more stars. Highly recommended!
- SurinderChopra6600Hospitality and food par excellenceGood hospitality by nidhi,Shakti,Bhanjan,Toofan at market place and amazing food by chef jitender also great service by himanshu from house keeping They all made our stay very comfortable and amazing will visit again for sure
- rodneydI3798KY00The Awesome view from my hotel roomEarl's Regency Hotel Kandy is a beautiful hotel to relax, with a stunning view. I enjoyed my stay every minute, with the view in the morning , afternoon and night. The cool breeze, the hills around you and the greenery environment. The staff was very good and very helpful. Reception staff, bell boys and room service . I have no complains and definitely would check in on my next visit to Kandy. Very easy to go to the town, reasonable cab charge. Staff has always been very helpful. I highly recommend and traveler's going to Kandy, must at least spend one night in this hotel , you will love it and agree with me. Good Luck . Rodney Deckker
- Susan C00One of the highlights of our time in FlorenceThis trip was an extraordinary experience and one of the highlights of our time in Florence. What a privilege to be on the Arno river, floating beneath the Ponte Vecchio, seeing Florence from a whole different perspective. And for us, the private aspect was the icing on the cake. Our boatman and guide (Massimo) was great, giving us lots of history about Florence, the bridges, the buildings, etc.
- ionu_v76600Amazing experienceThis trip was an amazing experience and our guide ( Domenico) ensured that we’re having the true cinque terre experience. I strongly recommend this as a must do during your visit in these 5 fairytale villages. Wine, focaccia and sunset on the boad, i loved it!
- A4566MMclaireb00Great comprehensive tourThis was a lovely tour, very relaxed but included all the best things about Sirmione which we could easily have visited ourselves but we would have missed so many details and facts. The little boat trip was, for the kids at least, the best bit. Our guide, Sara, was great, extremely knowledgeable as well as friendly and professional.
Buy it with
A private tour of Lugano and its lakeside villages provided by Book Your Italy DMC
Product Overview: A private tour of Lugano and its lakeside villages
Number of Photos