This activity is just the begin of the traditional Lake Como cheese realty with the cooking television star Luigi Gandola!! He start from him grand father and father cheese recipe and make you incredible happy ! we made 2 differs kind of cheese and a special butter!!
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
English, Italian, French
What's not included
- all the cheese you like to eat you can eat!! can't wait to meet you and start produce local Bellagio Cheese
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Departure details
- 22021 Bellagio CO, Italy See you in town at 10:00 am at the ferry terminal in Bellagio
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 66953P12
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Cheese Cooking Class and Cheese Tasting with Chef Luigi Gandola?
- Cheese Cooking Class and Cheese Tasting with Chef Luigi Gandola price starts from $276.52. Discover and book Cheese Cooking Class and Cheese Tasting with Chef Luigi Gandola on Tripadvisor
- What is the Cheese Cooking Class and Cheese Tasting with Chef Luigi Gandola cancellation policy?
- Cheese Cooking Class and Cheese Tasting with Chef Luigi Gandola cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cheese Cooking Class and Cheese Tasting with Chef Luigi Gandola on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Cheese Cooking Class and Cheese Tasting with Chef Luigi Gandola?
- Cheese Cooking Class and Cheese Tasting with Chef Luigi Gandola is hosted by Ristorante Salice Blu. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Ristorante Salice Blu on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cheese Cooking Class and Cheese Tasting with Chef Luigi Gandola on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Cheese Cooking Class and Cheese Tasting with Chef Luigi Gandola?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Cheese Cooking Class and Cheese Tasting with Chef Luigi Gandola on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 66953P12
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Ristorante Salice Blu
#3 of 6 Classes & Workshops in Bellagio
- donelana00FabulousExcellent sommelierJenny, great wine and fun friends! We stayed for dinner, too! We chose a 7 course dinner which was divine! Enjoyed a fun view of the kitchen, too.
- Diana S00A unique experience.. incredible place and atmosphere 😍We were so excited to see Chef Gandola.👌We tasted excellent wines and with an excellent selected menu to properly taste the taste of each wine from different years and vintages..The cellar, the restaurant and the people who took care of us were great and the whole team it works great..it is worth visiting this family gem and trying all the authentic things there..My son loves to cook and so At my request we were seated in front of the glass showcases of the kitchen at a special table from which we could personally observe how prepares the truly unique menu here..Words cannot describe this experience and I highly recommend you go and see for yourself. I'm sorry we didn't have time to enroll in Chef Gandola's cooking class to learn the secret of cooking Italian cuisine from the best at it. I hope we can visit the restaurant again and immerse ourselves in the magic of this place. 🌹🥇🙏🍷🤩👌
- ronac99500Amazing!!This was an experience we will never forget! Chef Luigi, wife Camilla, and the rest of his family and staff were amazing. We registered for the pasta cooking class. This started out with a tour of his garden, and then the kitchen. We made our own pasta, we’re able to take lots of photos, and then ate, and ate, and ate some more! The food was beautiful and delicious, and he and his staff were most gracious. At the end of the evening, the kitchen was busy, and we asked them to call a taxi for us so as not to disturb them. They wouldn’t hear of it, and insisted on driving us back to town! If you have a chance, take this class!!
- Cathy V00BellissimoLuigi made every effort to accommodate for the flooding of his wine cellar. So passionate in his knowledge of wine and food
- Becky L00Fantastic lunch!Novel and interesting tour of the gardens with a lesson in how to prepare homemade pasta. Fun to see the kitchen in operation. Delicious lunch included! Will definitely return!
- Companion2626203995100Fun class.We loved the chefs personality. We learned about making pasta and ragout. We would have liked to know the recipes of the other sauce he made. It was delicious.
- travelandpups00Awful communication, terrible experience, AVOID at all costs.My husband and I booked the truffle hunting with Luigi Gandola, and the entire experience was a huge disappointment. Leading up to the event, Luigi had very poor communication and took weeks to respond to messages. We had to send him 3-4 messages before getting a response. Our event was supposed to start at 10AM. On the day of the event at 9AM, he messaged us, "Are you available at 3PM instead?" and we said no, since we had other plans. He then said "I can only do 3PM. See you at 3PM." We had to involve Tripadvisor customer support to get a refund, since we weren't able to make the time and he was refusing to refund us. It's clear that Luigi overextends himself, double books, and is very bad at managing his own schedule. I would stay away from this experience and the restaurant.
- Journey5722336225300Best Bellagio RestaurantBest restaurant in Bellagio. A must visit whilst you’re there. The chef is fantastic, his food is lovely and he knows an endless amount about Italian wine to pair.
- Journey5722336225300Fantastic authentic restaurant and cellarGreat experience. Luigi has a fantastic restaurant and wine cellar as the setting for a fantastic wine tasting experience. He took the time to make it really personable. The food included in the tasting complemented the wines brilliantly and we stayed for dinner after which was by a long way the best we had in our stay at Bellagio and lake Como.
- Steven Z00Amazing time!Exceptional time with Luigi. His family has run this restaurant for 50 years. He conveniently picked us up in Bellagio and drove us 5 minutes up the hill to the restaurant. The wine tasting in the cellar was great and educational. And we highly recommend staying for dinner afterwards. Best risotto we’ve ever had and fantastic experience in the restaurant with Luigi and his family. Can’t recommend enough!!
- AlisonY10900An amazing time with Chef LuigiWe had a great time with Chef Luigi, his knowledge of Italian wines was very impressive! He has over 15k bottles of wine in his cellar where we enjoyed the wine tasting with great appetizers. Not only is he a sommelier but also a chef which made the pairings delicious. Absolutely would recommend his tasting. We stayed in Bellagio, Fabrizio who works with the Chef came to pick us up & drop us off.
- Dan2Mead00Great food, wine and familyChef Luigi went out of his way to accommodate our wine tasting in spite of us running late. We had the pleasure of witnessing him, his wife, mom and family cook together. He is a true wine connoisseur, and the food pairing was awesome. His cellar is incredible and we really enjoyed our time with him and his wife. Highly recommend this experience!!
- R7585AHthomash00Unforgettable experienceA fantastic wine experience in the cellar with excellent food paired with amazing wine. Chef Luigi Gandola offered an unforgettable experience and was incredibly welcoming. I would recommended this tasting and also eating at his restaurant.
- E2329JDkathleenm00AMAZING experience!Luigi and his family were beyond kind and this was an authentic and unforgettable activity. I would suggest this to anyone and it is well worth the price.
- carriehD8076PH00Great Time - Italian Gordon Ramsay lol 😆I was on my own and It was so much fun. I was really early so they put me to work in the kitchen don’t think that’s normal but made this lady so very happy! I enjoyed learning and eating the fruits of our labor. Be prepared to be very very full! The family restaurant was so cute 🥰 and we got to meet everyone even Mama! Only thing is if you need a ferry on a Sunday be careful they don’t run the same as the rest of the time - Leason learned!
Buy it with
Cheese Cooking Class and Cheese Tasting with Chef Luigi Gandola provided by Ristorante Salice Blu
Product Overview: Cheese Cooking Class and Cheese Tasting with Chef Luigi Gandola
Number of Photos