PISA BUS TOUR n.1
By Tuscany Bus Tours
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Casa Bonaparte Sarzana
- Everything not included in the category “the price includes”
- Departure details
- La Spezia Cruise Terminal, Largo Michele Fiorillo, 19124 La Spezia SP, Italy We are inside cruise terminal in La Spezia. Our hostess will vive assistance before the trip
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 163232P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with PISA BUS TOUR n.1?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book PISA BUS TOUR n.1 on Tripadvisor
- How much is PISA BUS TOUR n.1?
- PISA BUS TOUR n.1 price starts from $45.75. Discover and book PISA BUS TOUR n.1 on Tripadvisor
- What is the PISA BUS TOUR n.1 cancellation policy?
- PISA BUS TOUR n.1 cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book PISA BUS TOUR n.1 on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides PISA BUS TOUR n.1?
- PISA BUS TOUR n.1 is hosted by Tuscany Bus Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tuscany Bus Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book PISA BUS TOUR n.1 on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 163232P1
- You'll start atLa Spezia Cruise TerminalLargo Michele Fiorillo, 19124 La Spezia SP, ItalySee address & details
- 1Casa Bonaparte SarzanaStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Piazza dei MiracoliStop: 2 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
The best way to see Florence
I was on a cruise with my sister and our first stop was Livorno, then Florence and Pisa. We had no plan but when we…
Tuscany Bus Lucca and Pisa tour
We booked the Lucca and Pisa bus tour online. The cost was very reasonable ie 30 euros. Our cruise ship’s shuttle s…
we purchased this excursion directly from the terminal. we started with a 54-seat bus. during the trip to pisa we m…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We had a wonderful tour guide. His knowledge was outstanding and our bus driver was great. We also visited Cadaques which is just beautiful. Sat by the water and had a glass of delicious sangria. Visited the Dali museum. All I can say is wow! Well worth it.
Written October 27, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.