Enjoy a day of sailing along the coast of Rimini in the direction of Cattolica, there will be a refreshing break in the waters of Riccione where sea lovers can dive and swim, also using the snorkelling equipment available. On board it is possible to fully enjoy a few hours of sun in the middle of the sea. Shortly before returning, there will be the opportunity to make another stop. Soft drinks and snacks will accompany the crew and guests as they return to port.
per group (up to 10)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private boat (max 8 pax)
- Drinks and snacks
- Snorkeling equipment
- Entry/Admission - Marina Centro
- Departure details
- Viale Ortigara, 80, 47921 Rimini RN, Italy The participants meet at the indicated place at the departure pier
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 123886P50
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Day on the boat in Rimini?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Day on the boat in Rimini on Tripadvisor
- How much is Day on the boat in Rimini?
- Day on the boat in Rimini price starts from $935.99. Discover and book Day on the boat in Rimini on Tripadvisor
- What is the Day on the boat in Rimini cancellation policy?
- Day on the boat in Rimini cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day on the boat in Rimini on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Day on the boat in Rimini?
- Day on the boat in Rimini is hosted by Bologna Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bologna Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Day on the boat in Rimini on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 123886P50
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atViale Ortigara, 80Viale Ortigara, 80, 47921 Rimini RN, ItalyThe participants meet at the indicated place at the departure pierSee address & details
- 1Marina CentroStop: 4 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2RiminiStop: 4 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in February 2019
#1 of 3 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Bologna
- BobN66200Just like any other City Bus Tour!Just like any other City Bus Tour, but a good way to orientate yourself with the City, also the route takes in great views overlooking the city. The full route takes around 90 minutes, subject to traffic, there was ample room on the open top bus on the day we travelled. The food tasting element actually consists of being handed several vouchers for use at food outlets around the city, not sure that's what we expected, but the bus ride was ok.
- NIKieser00Good way to get an overview of the cityThis walking tour was a good way to visit some of the major sights and learn about the history of Bologna. Our guide Sara did a nice job telling us the stories behind the buildings and did so with a sense of humor. Armed with what we learned on the tour, we were able to decide what to go back and visit on our own. We would recommend this tour.
- briansoulby400SuperbDid what we had hoped for. Some history and some general words about Bologna - it's culture and location
- Benito G00Good tour, but TripAdvisor fee/extra price is not justifiedEnjoyed the tour and learnt about of the city history. The tour was both in Italian and English at the same time, and because of that it took a bit more than 2 hours. But we appreciated that the guide took as much time for both audiences. Advice: you can buy directly at Tourist Office, if you have time go there and do a direct reservation. The listed price at the Tourist Office was 12€, but we paid 18€ in TripAdvisor. Not sure if this is a service fee - as this was not indicated anywhere -, but it's difficult to justify the difference.
- Dellacassi00Excellent walking tour of historic bologna!A great walking tour for an overview of historical bologna. There is an incredible amount of history here, and this Viator tour with Guida gave us a very engaging and informative overview. She is from Bologna and has a deep knowledge of its history and interesting tidbits to keep everyone engaged. She was very easy to understand, and the headsets worked well. Excellent!
- percyville202100A must book to learn about the history of Bologna!!Easy to find meeting point, tour guide very knowledgeable and informative…at times quite funny! Great value for the time spent you learn a lot about the history of Bologna!! Wear comfortable shoes for walking on cobblestone streets.
- csored00It was fine. Would not stand in line to do it again.Busy time for the area. I would choose a private tour or smaller group next time. Guide was pleasant and knowledgeable. Average experience.
- GoPlaces44306100Unlock the mysteriesValeria was knowledgeable patient and fun. We could have hung out all day. Her depth of knowledge was evident when we had questions.
- Nicholas M00A great way to discover the cityOur guide was very knowledgeable and shared with us how money, power and religion all played a part in Bologna's history. We observed architectural details that we would have otherwise missed, and learned about customs, practises and how Bologna's culinary delights. A must do tour!
- Rick_from_Toronto00InformativeDefinitely recommend, you get what you paid for. Very informative. Only issue I had was the main church, everything was extra. The lady's couldn't show there shoulders or knees (had to buy a shawl to cover up). You could get into general area. Go down one side to view some personal pau areas (extra). Go down other side ( extra). This wasn't tour company's doing Very impressive
- Joe N00Bologna TourVery happy with our guide. She was knowledgeable and informative. She gave a good overview of the history and culture of Bologna. Due to the size of the group it was good that audio guides were used. However, the quality of the sound, which is no fault of the guide, could be improved. Since this was our first visit to Bologna, this was the perfect introduction.
- sarmoll00Bologna Walking TourVery informative and interesting tour with a wide varity of interesting sites to see. Our guide Sara was delightful, well informed and kept us going in spite of the hot wrather.
- Linda S00Well worth it! Fabulous!This was a wonderful tour- Bologna has an amazing history that you wouldn’t know without a guide. We saw so many things while walking in one area. We went into churches- MANY of them- a university, a food area discussing and checking out local pastas and meats, and the highlight was the leaning towers-oh my!!!! A GREAT tour!
- O7803VFdavidk00A great introduction to the food of BolognaMatteo was our guide, and was fantastic! He was warm, personable, knowledgeable and energetic. He clearly loves what he does and it's infectious. The foods and drinks we consumed were wonderful - I especially appreciated Matteo's recommendations for other food purveyors and restaurants to try out. I look forward to making Matteo's recipe for bolognese sauce - it has a few twists not found in my current favorite recipe, that of Marcella Hazan. If I had to give one bit of constructive criticism, it'd be that Matteo's post-pranzo lecture on food production in Emilia-Romagna was a bit hard to focus on with full stomachs while sitting in a warm room - ?perhaps move to a cooler spot after lunch for the informational talk. Otherwise, a great experience and I would recommend Matteo and Taste Bologna to anyone.
- D9609CFannay00A wonderful experience. Easy to find and genial captains.Massimo was our wonderful guide for a tour on beautiful Lake Garda. I took my mother-in-law and she loved the private tour! We asked all the questions and Massimo was very patient and flexible with us. He even let us listen to Mina and Andrea Celetano! We were able to see some beautiful and unique features of the lake (the monestery-turned-private island, Mussolini's dock, the cliffs, the roman ruins, Jamaica beach, etc). On the way back he took us right up against Sirmione Castle and under the old drawbridge back to the dock. Wonderful! The check-in umbrella is very easy to find from the clear directions the company gives. The boat was clean and well-kept, and had the option of a shade overhang if we desired.
Salve, Sono Claudia e con altre 6 ragazze dovremmo fare un addio al nubilato in zona Senigallia e dintorni.. Ma stavamo pensando di fare una mezza giornata in barca il 31/07. La vostra barca sarebbe disponibile? Potrebbe venire più vicino a Marotta a prenderci eventualmente? Attendiamo sue grazie in anticipo
Buy it with
Day on the boat in Rimini provided by Bologna Tour
Product Overview: Day on the boat in Rimini
Number of Photos