Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Immerse yourself in a private dining experience at a local's home, enjoy an exclusive cooking demo and taste authentic recipes treasured in family cookbooks passed down by real Italian Mammas. Feel the warmth of Italian hospitality as you connect with local people. Enjoy a 4-course menu including starter, pasta, main course with side dish, dessert with drinks included (water, selection of red and white wines from regional cellars and coffee). This experience is held by Cesarine: Italy’s oldest network of 1000+ home cooks all over the country in more than 500 cities. They are passionate and welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences.
Rimini, Province of Rimini, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Cooking demo (the host will finish a dish in front of you)
- 4-course menu (lunch or dinner) with wine, beverages and coffee
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Le Cesarine
Pasta class - Ligurian Trofie
We really enjoyed the class and learned how to make a new type of pasta. The Cesarina was an excellent teacher and…
Great night in learning authentic Bolognese cuisine
Margarita provided a great local experience in food and conversation. We were pleased to make an authentic pasta me…
Online lasagne cooking class
I had a really great online lasagne cooking class together with Alessandra and Le Cesarine. We made a fantastic las…
The highlight of our 2 week trip to Italy was the amazing cooking and dining experience provided by Oriana!!
Surpassed our wildest expectations, charming home to learn to cook in, our host was so patient and sharing with her…
Lovely evening in Bologna
We very much appreciated the warm hospitality and delicious dinner at Paola’s home. Great demonstration of making …
So Much Fun!
My husband and I can honestly say that this was one of our favorite cooking class experiences! We really enjoyed ha…
Full heart. Full belly!!
We had such a lovely time being welcomed into Paola's home and learning to cook pasta, tiramisu, piadina and brusch…
A brilliant evening for a happy family
Our little family was welcomed by Margherita and her fiancé who made us feel at ease in their lovely flat. Marghet…
A Highlight of Our Trip
Our cooking class was amazing! We entered to find Jazz music playing, a completely set up work space, delicious app…
Margherita is a treasure
Our cooking class in Margherita's private, beautifully designed apartment was fabulous! Margherita is a lovely, ene…
Absolutely Perfect Evening
No question, this was the highlight of our trip and the activity that is squarely at the top of my list to repeat o…
Amazing experience w/Oriana
Our experience with Cesarine was perfect! I booked a pasta and tiramisu class for my mom & I. Our host, Oriana was …
Great local experience
Alessia really knows her stuff when it comes to cooking pasta and pastries. Also, she is a sommelier studying for t…
Wonderful Fresh Pasta Making Class and so much more in Bologna!
I signed up for a small group fresh pasta making class in Bologna. My goal was to learn to make sfoglia -- the egg …
Great time with Oriana!
My group of four had the best experience at Oriana’s home! We enjoyed leaning new techniques and laughing for hours…
- Duration: 2h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Italian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Lunch or dinner and cooking demo at a local home in Rimini
- Lunch or dinner and cooking demo at a local home in Rimini price starts from $103.55. Discover and book Lunch or dinner and cooking demo at a local home in Rimini on Tripadvisor
- Lunch or dinner and cooking demo at a local home in Rimini cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Lunch or dinner and cooking demo at a local home in Rimini on Tripadvisor
- Lunch or dinner and cooking demo at a local home in Rimini is hosted by Le Cesarine. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Le Cesarine on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Lunch or dinner and cooking demo at a local home in Rimini on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h 30m. Discover and book Lunch or dinner and cooking demo at a local home in Rimini on Tripadvisor