A private tour to discover one of the most flourishing cities in Italy, rich in culture, tradition and delicious food. Learn more about the history of Parma and its splendid monuments, including the Palazzo della Pilotta, the Farnese Theater, the Roman Bridge, Piazza Garibaldi and the Church of Santa Maria della Steccata. You can also stroll in Piazza Duomo, admiring the Cathedral and its Baptistery. Learn anecdotes about local food and its famous Parma Ham
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 2–3 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Certified tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Teatro Farnese
- Departure details
- Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, 19, 43100 Parma PR, Italy Near the entrance to the O' Bistrot restaurant
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 123886P51
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Parma Classic Walking Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Parma Classic Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Parma Classic Walking Tour?
- Parma Classic Walking Tour price starts from $24.13. Discover and book Parma Classic Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Parma Classic Walking Tour cancellation policy?
- Parma Classic Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Parma Classic Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Parma Classic Walking Tour?
- Parma Classic Walking Tour is hosted by Bologna Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bologna Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Parma Classic Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 123886P51
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atPiazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, 19Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, 19, 43100 Parma PR, ItalyNear the entrance to the O' Bistrot restaurantSee address & details
- 1Cattedrale di ParmaStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Palazzo della PilottaStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3Teatro FarneseStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Mercato di Piazza ghiaiaStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 5Ponte RomanoStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 6Basilica di Santa Maria della SteccataStop: 20 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in February 2019
#1 of 3 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Bologna
- ErnieCascais00DisappointedWe were very disappointed and felt ripped off. There was hardly anything to see, because it was not allowed. Also the price of Eur 40 for two was outrageous. The entrance fee for the Anatomic Theatre is Eur 7 only for two.
- C1971EYangelar00Self guided food tourProfessional introduction to the city by a young woman fluent in English. She made it very clear how to locate the different places we were going to visit that day-with a map and individual coupons with QRC. Very easy to find. Food was amazing. Very flexible for us and the coupons never expire. The vendors at the food places treated us very special and we made other purchases in addition to enjoying the small bites. I really loved the places where we ate and appreciate the tourism department making it easy for foreigners. Thank you
- Odyssey4241430831500Great simulator of Formula 1!I was fascinated by the museum of Ferrari, an Italian masterpiece told with great professionalism! But I must say that if I went back I would go straight to the Formula 1 simulator, an experience that I will tell for a long time, Beautiful tour and beautiful experience!
- Tourist0082192537700Wonderful tour!We had already taken a tour in Milan, but wanted to learn more about the iconic Duomo. Our guide was amazing and patient with our questions. The views from the top are absolutely fantastic!
- Martina0947700Ferrari Dream Day in MaranelloExplore the Ferrari Museum in Maranello with Bologna Tour for an unforgettable day. Admire iconic cars, delve into Ferrari's history, and experience the thrill of driving with the 10-minute simulator included. It's a mesmerizing journey through automotive excellence, perfect for car lovers and those eager to live the Ferrari dream. Bologna Tour delivers an exceptional day celebrating the essence of Ferrari, offering an immersive experience that's thrilling and unforgettable for all enthusiasts and friends.
- Sylvia Z00Bologna city walking tourThis tour was both in Italian and then repeated mostly in English , therefore half your time is spent waiting for the translation to occur, while the sites are beautiful half the tour is spent waiting for the translation
- rrznk00History lesson more than a tour- need better headsetsVERY informative tour. Our tour guide was very passionate about Bologna. I would have preferred the Cliff Notes version. She lost me a few times as there was TOO much information provided. The headset system was of poor quality, especially with large crowds along our walk. We could hardly hear the guide...even with the volume turned up loud. It really wasn't about the volume, it was just bad quality. I think the company should invest in better headsets.
- maireadh13201600Introduction to the cityThe walking tour was a great introduction to Bologna. Our guide was very nice and informative. The tour was in English for a group of 6 people.
- 873MichaelG87300Great morningThe walking tour was very informative including many historical facts and a few humorous stories too. Very good value and excellent guide
- Mariuche5500Excellent!This tour was excellent! Our tour guide was informative, funny, perfect! We learned so much about Bologna and can't wait to return.
- 674louisem00Great walking tour, insights into Bologna’s history and culture.We booked slightly in haste but had absolutely no regrets - this tour was super informative, our guide Stefania was really engaging and funny and made sure that after 2 hours we knew some of the secrets of Bologna, but also some of the very special features! It was very easy walking and it felt as though we were able to cover quite a lot of ground. Stefania was great with questions from the group and checked in to make sure we were all following and understanding. The registration process and meeting up point were super smooth, and it was very easy to attend. Would absolutely recommend to others.
- dogwalker7900Interesting and funWe had spent a day in Bologna and weren’t finding a lot to love. After Parma and Modena it seemed dirty and busy. Our guide Bernadetta was warm and soon broke the ice. We were a small group of mixed nationalities and she started to explain the complicated history of this area. We had already visited the Basilica but it’s totally different when you have all the stories. We thoroughly enjoyed our 2 hours and are now planning to revisit some of the places we went with the group. She was happy to answer questions and we would recommend this tour to open your heart to this amazing city.
- gusg98600Informative, Interesting TourWe recently had the pleasure of taking this walking tour in Bologna and thoroughly enjoyed it. Our guide was great and provided us with an excellent overview of the town and it's history. Highly recommend.
- R8212ADrayk00CultureExcellent place to visit, full of culture. All within walking distance. Ponte Vecchia well worth a visit. Michangelo viewpoint also worth going to .
- Courtney Z00Fantastic Overview of Bologna- best two hours!Excellent tour of highlights to see and do in Bologna. Our guide was knowledgeable. She did well to engage our group and share a fantastic overview. Highly recommend, especially for Bologna first-timers such as myself. The information was very interesting. It was a last minute decision to participate. So glad I did!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
No results found. Try removing a filter, changing your search, or clear all to read reviews.
Buy it with
Parma Classic Walking Tour provided by Bologna Tour
Product Overview: Parma Classic Walking Tour
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos