per group (up to 15)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Italian
What's not included
- Experienced guide
- The tour doesn't include food & wine tasting
- Entry/Admission - Palazzo Comunale di Modena
- Entry/Admission - Modena
- Entry/Admission - Modena
- Departure details
- IAT Modena - Tourist information, Piazza Grande, 14, 41121 Modena MO, Italy In front of Modena tourist office
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 15071P7
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Modena old town walking tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Modena old town walking tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Modena old town walking tour?
- Private Modena old town walking tour price starts from $174.51. Discover and book Private Modena old town walking tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Modena old town walking tour cancellation policy?
- Private Modena old town walking tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Modena old town walking tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Modena old town walking tour?
- Private Modena old town walking tour is hosted by Modenatur. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Modenatur on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Modena old town walking tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 15071P7
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atIAT Modena - Tourist informationPiazza Grande, 14, 41121 Modena MO, ItalyIn front of Modena tourist officeSee address & details
- 1Duomo di ModenaStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Palazzo Comunale di ModenaStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Palazzo Ducale di ModenaStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Torre Civica - GhirlandinaStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Mercato AlbinelliStop: 15 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in December 2019
#12 of 35 Tours & Activities in Modena
- GClife00Nice explorationWe had a lovely guide who showed us through the town hall and cathedral Incredible knowledge about the art works, and pointed out the important pieces and talked about the artists The tour is very culturally oriented rather than a general introduction of what to do and see in Modena
- harrietskm00Not a walking city tourWe took this tour. There was only six of us very nice guide. Unfortunately what I expected to see was more of the city I didn’t get that opportunity. We spent about an hour in and around the Doma then we walked to the to squares, saw Pavarotti’s statue that’s not what I expected in a walking tour of the city I was very disappointed
- Helaine-S-Alpharetta00Above and beyond!From the initial email correspondence a year before our trip, Luca was very responsive and helpful. In fact, we had numerous emails back and forth to plan a wonderful private tour itinerary that would appeal to the 8 of us traveling together to celebrate my 60th birthday! He also provided private transportation during our days of exploring Parma, Modena and Bologna! We were based in Modena for 3 nights. We had private walking tours of all 3 locations, as well as private prosciutto factory tour and tasting lunch in an ancient stone cellar, parmigiana reggiano tour/tasting, balsamic vinegar tour and tasting and a market tour and pasta making class in Bologna! Luca also arranged 2 of our dinners that were both incredible local cuisine experiences! I would highly recommend Luca and Modenatur to anyone visiting the Emilia Romagna region!
- garethjZ3441TS00Amazing experience with ModenaturWe had a fantastic service provided by Luca at Modentur. Luca organised a car and driver over three days (including transport from Florence to Modena and Modena to Florence airport), visits to both Ferrari Museums, with Private Tours of both (totally worth a visit), and tours of the Parmigiano Reggiano and Balsamic Vinegar producers. Luca planned everything down to the minute and even helped to alter our plans on the fly when we were held up in traffic, so he managed to alter one of our tours to accommodate a later arrival. Super helpful service and made planning our holiday in the region an absolute breeze. Would highly recommend.
- TML0300Fantastic tour operator - knowledgeable, fun, unique, bespokeBEST tour organizer in Modena! Luca knocked it out of the park for us planning custom tours for the two days we had in Modena! After leaving Modena we truly understood why that region is known for "Slow Food and Fast Cars". Wouldn't work with anyone else when we return to Modena someday! Thank you!!!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Sep 2022 • Friends
Isabella gave wonderful descriptions of all the symbolic artwork in churches. My tip to travelers is to definitely do a private tour over group tour.
Written September 19, 2022
Buy it with
Private Modena old town walking tour provided by Modenatur
Product Overview: Private Modena old town walking tour
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos