Walking Tour of Ferrara
Explore other options
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Certified Tour Guide
- Headsets are used in groups over 3 participants.
- Entry/Admission - Ferrara Cathedral
- Return ticket Bologna/Ferrara is NOT included in the price.
- Departure details
- Via dell'Indipendenza, 67/2, 40121 Bologna BO, Italy From the central station turn left and then right into Via dell'Indipendenza. After an 8-minute walk you'll find us on your left, right after I Portici Hotel. From the main square go down via dell'Indipendenza and after a 15-minute walk you'll find us on your right, right before I Portici Hotel.
- 44122 Ferrara, Province of Ferrara, Italy Meeting point is right out of the main entrance of the Railway Station.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 32560P16
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 3 participants is required to confirm the tour.
- If the minimum is not reached you will be contacted to reschedule the tour or for a refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- Infants on a stroller may join for free.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 32560P16
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsSee departure details
- 1Ferrara CathedralStop: 2 hours - Admission includedTour along the main highlights of FerraraRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
I wanted to give the tour operator kudos for being flexible after I had made a mistake with my booking dates. Thank…
I really liked the tour. Not crowded , nice walking and interesting talking. Chiara the guide was very nice and int…
A very pleasant experience!
We had an amazing tour around the city and the hills of Bologna. Marco, our guide, was born and raised in Bologna a…
Pedal power in Bologna
Well organised with friendly Very knowledgeable guide. Navigated us round the busy streets with great ease. A gre…
Great experiece, relaxing, you see a lot and cycling around city is easy and fun.
Was great, learned a lot of interesting things about Bologna. Bikes are cruisers, and a nice relaxing way to see th…
Bologna by bike à must do with Bike in Bo
Nice tour, gives a great insight in the history of Bologna. We had a great time. Our guide was a very inspired man …
Fantastic way to see the city
Guiseppe was a great guide - so full of interesting local knowledge delivered in such a humorous way. On a bike you…
Walking Tour of Ravenna
Having previously visited Ravenna, I decided to take the walking tour this time to take advantage of the insights p…
Excellent bike hire
Friendly welcome, yet a bit slow to get started maybe, but they provided a good bike in excellent working order for…
My personal tour of Bologna
I booked the Classic Bologna Walking tour on the first day of my vacation there. I was surprised to find I was the …
Great way to see Bologna
We really enjoyed this trip and would recommend it. We felt very safe on the bikes and the views from the hills wer…
Do a Walking Tour Instead
While our guide was lovely and knowledgeable and made numerous stops to talk about the sights, I felt the city itse…
We did the 2 hour tour. Have done tours in cities all over. In Bologna its people rather than cars that are the pro…
Worth a look
In a town that might be comparatively limited in things to see this tour was welcome. A very informative and enthus…
Bikes in Bologna
Very knowledgeable guide. Great getting around Bologna on a bike, seeing many areas that otherwise wouldn’t have se…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Poor. Guide knew very little. Not even basic questions like population of town. Did not know how to navigate. Had to ask directions to old town. A waste of 90 mins - we finished early to stop wasting our time. Would not recommend to anyone. Buy a map and self direct!
Written June 16, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Dear customer, Thanks for taking the time to review us. We take very seriously every single review, suggestion and criticism, as we truly believe that all your reviews help us grow and allow us to offer a better service. We would greatly appreciate if you could tell us on what date you took the tour (I'm afraid with the number of bike and walking tours in Bologna, Ferrara and Ravenna, we're unable to understand from your comment the date). All our guides are professional licenced tour guides, experienced and local, so we'd really appreciate any additional info you can give us so that we can better understand what happened! And of course we hope you come back so that you can enjoy a different and fullfilling experience, Cheers
Written June 17, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.