Start time: Check availability
German, Norwegian, Swedish, Russian, Korean, Portuguese, English, Italian, French, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Dutch
What's not included
- Tour Guide in Exclusive
- Bike Rental
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Departure details
- Via dell'Indipendenza, 67/2, 40121 Bologna BO, Italy From the central station turn left and then right into Via dell'Indipendenza. After an 8- minute walk you'll find us on your left, right after I Portici Hotel. From the main square go down via dell'Indipendenza and after a 15-minute walk you'll find us on your right, right before I Portici Hotel.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 32560P9
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Meeting Point is in our Store, BikeinBO Via dell' Indipendenza 69/A. (next to Portici Hotel)
- Please include information regarding food allergies or special needs.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour is confirmed regardless of the weather conditons. In case of slight rain we will provide for free raincoats for all customers. If the weather is such as to impede riding a bike the tour can be rescheduled or transformed in a walking tour
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 32560P9
- You'll start atVia dell'Indipendenza, 67/2Via dell'Indipendenza, 67/2, 40121 Bologna BO, ItalyFrom the central station turn left and then right into Via dell'Indipendenza. After an 8- minute walk you'll find us on your left, right after I Portici Hotel. From the main square go down via dell'Indipendenza and after a 15-minute walk you'll find us on your right, right before I Portici Hotel.See address & details
- 1BikeinBOStop: 5 minutesMeeting point at our agencyRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
I wanted to give the tour operator kudos for being flexible after I had made a mistake with my booking dates. Thank…
I really liked the tour. Not crowded , nice walking and interesting talking. Chiara the guide was very nice and int…
A very pleasant experience!
We had an amazing tour around the city and the hills of Bologna. Marco, our guide, was born and raised in Bologna a…
Pedal power in Bologna
Well organised with friendly Very knowledgeable guide. Navigated us round the busy streets with great ease. A gre…
Great experiece, relaxing, you see a lot and cycling around city is easy and fun.
Was great, learned a lot of interesting things about Bologna. Bikes are cruisers, and a nice relaxing way to see th…
Bologna by bike à must do with Bike in Bo
Nice tour, gives a great insight in the history of Bologna. We had a great time. Our guide was a very inspired man …
Fantastic way to see the city
Guiseppe was a great guide - so full of interesting local knowledge delivered in such a humorous way. On a bike you…
Walking Tour of Ravenna
Having previously visited Ravenna, I decided to take the walking tour this time to take advantage of the insights p…
Excellent bike hire
Friendly welcome, yet a bit slow to get started maybe, but they provided a good bike in excellent working order for…
My personal tour of Bologna
I booked the Classic Bologna Walking tour on the first day of my vacation there. I was surprised to find I was the …
Great way to see Bologna
We really enjoyed this trip and would recommend it. We felt very safe on the bikes and the views from the hills wer…
Do a Walking Tour Instead
While our guide was lovely and knowledgeable and made numerous stops to talk about the sights, I felt the city itse…
We did the 2 hour tour. Have done tours in cities all over. In Bologna its people rather than cars that are the pro…
Worth a look
In a town that might be comparatively limited in things to see this tour was welcome. A very informative and enthus…
Bikes in Bologna
Very knowledgeable guide. Great getting around Bologna on a bike, seeing many areas that otherwise wouldn’t have se…
We are 3 people , Mum , Dad and 15 year old , we are travelling through Europe and fancied this private bike tasting tour as my son does not like walking as much , I wondered if we could use our own bikes ? And also if it could be more food than sight seeing as my son is only 15 and will want to take in a few sights but not be swamped , how long is this tour also ? Many thanks Dawn Archer The date required would be Saturday 14 th July .