Explore other options
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- private tour
- expert local guide
- food & drinks
- entrance to museums/churches/palaces (except from Palazzo Ducale)
- Departure details
- University of Urbino, Via Aurelio Saffi, 2, 61029 Urbino PU, Italy Meet your guide at the main entrance of the University of Urbino
- Palazzo Ducale di Urbino, Piazza Rinascimento, 13, 61029 Urbino PU, Italy
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 39613P160
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- please note that this tour does not include entrance to the sites shown, except from Palazzo Ducale, and therefore it will take place mainly outside (with external comments of the various sites being provided)
- the tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of an exceptionally heavy rain, the tour may be cancelled and you will be given a full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- No medical restrictions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 39613P160
- You'll start atUniversity of UrbinoVia Aurelio Saffi, 2, 61029 Urbino PU, ItalyMeet your guide at the main entrance of the University of UrbinoSee address & details
- 1Cattedrale di UrbinoStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byChiesa di San DomenicoPalazzo Ducale di Urbino
- 2Monumento a RaffaelloStop: 20 minutesSee details
- You'll end atPalazzo Ducale di UrbinoPiazza Rinascimento, 13, 61029 Urbino PU, ItalySee address & details
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Amazing views, so peaceful, fabulous seeing the different coloured buildings, the architecture and watching how ski…
Don't miss going up tower in Venice Italy !
When in Venice Italy be sure to not miss going up the tower in St. Marks square. This is one of the very few towers…
Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and made the experience very good. We would definitely recommend the private …
Private Gondola Tour in Venice
Gondola was excellent, and the operator is nice. However, the tour only laster 20 min. My understanding was it was …
Alright gondola ride
The gondola ride is pretty much a must do in Venice. We went round the canals and it was nice to have the gondola t…
Not worth the price of admission.
We enjoyed the ride; however, the gondoliers we’re having loud conversations with the people on the streets. For t…
Find a different one!
When we arrived ten minutes early, as requested, our gondoliers were drinking at a nearby bartop. We introduced our…
Terrible St Marks Visit
Our trip was arranged through our Cruise company. The cruise ships have to dock in an ugly industrial area and we …
Great Service and Fabulous Clothes
My favourite part was shopping in the Marina Rinaldi store. The staff were exceptionally helpful in trying to help …
we liked the tour a lot! especially the off road part. The tour guides also provide interesting information about…
We were very impressed with the tour and mosaics. The guide, whose name I don't recall, was very patient with us s…
Cinzia provided excellent historical information on the Ravenna sites we visited and the era during which they were…
Poor customer service
We got stuck in 3 hours of traffic on the way from Milan, ran most of the way across Venice once we got there, show…
This is the most fun you can have on the side of volcano.
The Mount Enta buggy tour was noisy, smelly, dusty, bouncy and absolutely awesome!!! We set out from the meeting po…
Very nice to already have a time booked close to the hotel. Although you can walk up and ride this process was very…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Ho visitato tutto il centro e in particolare il palazzo ducale con guida , persona molto preparata e in grado di far trapelare tutta la bellezza di questo paese. stupendi i 2 oratori ed anche la piazzetta.
Written February 12, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
come si chiama mia guida che ci accompagna ?
I am staying in Ancona as a solo traveler.I have studied the Renaissance in Florence and,always been impressed by the Urbino court of the Count.I would take a train (?) to the Urbino area,hope to meet my guide at the station and then spend 3 hours primarily talking about the Renaissance court,then be returned to the station.Please advise feasibility,cost and your background in this historical period.Tour would be in English.Date preference Sept 25,alternate Sept 26.Thank you for your response Tony Schiavo
Hi Tony, please contact us at our contact form, thank you