per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Professional Certified Guide
- Skip the Line Entrance Ticket
- This tour is private, not public. So it is arranged just for you and yours
- Kids-friendly guides
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
- pickup and drop-off
- Departure details
- Vatican Museums, 00120, Vatican City Meeting with our guide in front of Caffè Vaticano in Viale del Vaticano 100, at the agreed time, to take part in this unmissable tour, which includes skip-the-line tickets.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 185146P8
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- The client has to communicate if there are disabled people doing the tour.
- Please indicate the names of all tour participants when booking.
- Please bring your identity document
- If children are present, please also indicate their age
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with VIP Private Tour: Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book VIP Private Tour: Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica on Tripadvisor
- How much is VIP Private Tour: Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica?
- VIP Private Tour: Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica price starts from $361.39. Discover and book VIP Private Tour: Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica on Tripadvisor
- What is the VIP Private Tour: Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica cancellation policy?
- VIP Private Tour: Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book VIP Private Tour: Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides VIP Private Tour: Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica?
- VIP Private Tour: Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica is hosted by DI TOUR IN TOUR - Rome Magic Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact DI TOUR IN TOUR - Rome Magic Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book VIP Private Tour: Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 185146P8
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atVatican Museums00120, Vatican CityMeeting with our guide in front of Caffè Vaticano in Viale del Vaticano 100, at the agreed time, to take part in this unmissable tour, which includes skip-the-line tickets.See address & details
- 1Vatican MuseumsStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Sistine ChapelStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3St. Peter's BasilicaStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
DI TOUR IN TOUR - Rome Magic Tour
Rome, Lazio, Italy
Joined in August 2019
#70 of 663 Transportation in Rome
- ptilley00A must in Rome!Most amazing tour! Unforgettable! Our guide, Massimo, was very knowledgeable and incredibly kind! Spent time answering all of our questions and gave a comprehensive overview of Rome! Lunch was very good. Spend the extra! Worth every penny! Highly recommend!
- MegtheOT00Excellent tour of RomeFantastic tour of Rome! We covered all the sites we wanted to see. Our guide, Massimo, was extremely knowledgable, we learned so much!
- Jane S00Recommend doing first day in RomeGhazwan was wonderful. Very knowledgeable about the area. Would highly recommend you do this tour on your first day so you can see all the sites and then decide which ones you would like to go spend more time at. All stops give you ample time for photo opportunities, never felt rushed. We choose not to return to the hotel and were dropped off to explore more on our own after the tour.
- scjerusalem00Great tour!!We have taken a number of tours with Viator and they have all been wonderful! This tour was a one on one experience with our very knowledgeable and friendly guide Paola who even recommended a restaurant when we were done. Considering the long lines all year long and the feeling of being overwhelmed unless you have a degree in art history I highly recommend this tour as an introduction to a palace that is full of beautiful art!
- gennaruzzocampano00Very well organized!Fantastic experience! Incredible Knowledge and Passion for the tour! A well organized tour, explained in a simple, complete and never boring way by our guide. My wife and I were satisfied and we wanted to conclude the visit by climbing up to the top of the dome, under the pleasant advice of the guide.
- Linda D00Best sites in Rome wrapped into one day !We designed our own tour, realising we only had one day in Rome and wanting to see it all, I designed a 14 hour tour and needed to find a tour guide who was up for the challenge. We wanted skip the line tickets for everything, full access to all levels of the Colosseum, a private driver and an informative guide - and boy, did they deliver!! I emailed 14 companies and only 3 said yes - but only 1 could get us all levels of the Colosseum, so our decision was made. Elisabetta was amazing at co-ordinating our arrangements, Louisa was the most inspiring and informative guide, and Maura was our reliable driver. The day was seamless and I've already contacted them again to start arranging our next trip.
- Zero G00Absolutely fantastic. An excellent and complete experience.We booked two tours with Rome Magic. Both were excellent. For the Rome walking tour, we were received by Mr. Claudio who provided us with all the details. All our transport had also been arranged. We were then taken around Rome by our guide; she was extremely friendly and gave us detailed and adequate information about all the attractions in Rome. We were taken to the Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, and a host of other places. Special mention for our guide here- she was very flexible, and considering the fact we had a 3-year-old with us, she ensured that she adjusted to our pace. She was also very friendly with the child. Overall, it was a very well-planned and well-organised private tour. We thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it. We had also booked the Venice tour. The tour organisers had arranged everything: from pick-up at the hotel in the morning to the drop-off back at the hotel in the evening. We were briefed well beforehand about getting to Venice from our hotel in Rome, again by Mr. Claudio. The organisers had booked our train tickets as well as our entry tickets to BOTH the Doge's Palace as well as the St. Mark's Basilica. Upon reaching Venice, We were received at the train station by our tour guide for Venice, Mr. Allessandro. He was also extremely friendly, lively, informative, flexible and helpful. He had arranged a private motorboat for transport through the canals of the city, and ensured that we were comfortable. He took us to the Palace, the basilica as well as other sights in Venice. He gave us detailed information about Venice and its monuments. He was there with us throughout our day in Venice and also ensured that we boarded our train safely after the tour. On reaching back to Rome, we were again received by the driver who safely dropped us back to the hotel. We were really impressed by the way both the tours were planned. Mr. Claudio regularly contacted us, to ensure that we were comfortable and that everything was on track and on schedule. He also played a key role in organising our pick-ups and drop-offs. In fact, he was so helpful that even though we had not booked the Rome Magic tour for the Colosseum, he was happy to organise our transport for that day. A big thank you to him for all that support. Overall, extremely satisfying tours. All the people at Rome Magic and their guides know how to work their magic. I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants to enjoy their stay to the fullest. I would give this a 6 out of 5, but I have to suffice for a 5/5.
- Davidwilkes6700Rome 2 Sorrento & PompeiiA platinum service from start to finish. I highly recommend them to any traveller visiting Italy as a returning visitor I will be using them on my next third trip.
- formerhusker7100Massive Tour Disappointment8 of us were squeezed into a rumbly van to Rome, we arrived at the Coliseum. Waited an hour+ of confusion by the guide and the vendors finally received Skip The Line tickets. Arrived behind schedule by 3 hrs at the Forum. We skipped the Forum walk and had an Italian style lunch and rejoined the group. Group admitted to a resemblance of a sandwich in a hurried time at their expense for their lunch. Walked forever to Spanish Steps and Trevi Fountain. It was hot and sunny. Guide always stopped in a sunny spot to explain the stop. As the tour wore on, took 2 cabs at our expense to some church that was pagan temple. Then another cab ride that arrived about 2 blocks from the Vatican and St. Peter's. After waiting for the remainder of our group, the guide showed up with the group in the return van. He told us the tour was over and to take the van so we could get back to the ship! What a disappointment. Van driver at least pointed out the dome of St. Peter's at 80kph. The tour was reconfigured so we would miss the crowds in the morning at the Vatican. Missed the requested Vatican and St. Peter's Basilica stop requested in emails when pre-planning the tour with the Rome Magic representative. When I wrote the tour company, they did not have the courtesy to even respond.
- Khantalalkhan00Rome Private Tour Made MemorableI don't guess! I believe it was the best service I had at Rome. I visited Rome for the first time and surfing at internet dropped by Rome Magic Tour and booked it. I didn't pay anything in advance and was promised everything. I requested an alteration in Tour as I was travelling with minor children and I was promised everything. With doubts in mind "As I didn't pay a penny in advance!" The first surprise was a call from hotel's reception 15 minutes earlier to decided time that driver was here. And Antonio as I remember the name was so friendly and so helpful that in minutes I felt as if I was with my buddy roaming at Rome. The guide was like a history book and you just ask a question and he gives you every minor detail that was probably not in text books! "I seriously mean it!" Then the patience of both driver and guide with my minor children and surpassing complexities where they requested staff at many places to open lifts for us where we had to lift stroller otherwise through staircases... I just loved the trip! Thanks to Rome Magic Tours that I roamed at Rome Like Romans Do! Not to forget Elisabetta who kept me informed throughout the trip about developments and every change that was made! A great team indeed!
- DMJA2100Rome Magic is a great way to see ItalyWe worked primarily with Elisabetta to organize a week long private tour of Italy including Rome, the Amalfi Coast, Pisa, Florence, Assisi and Venice. She was nothing short of the best to work with as she worked with our ideas and her own to make sure we were planning for what we really wanted to do and see. And all of this was done via email. Rome Magic provided all of our ground transportation within Rome, on a day trip to the Amalfi Coast and a 2 day trip to Pisa, Florence and Assisi. She also lined up a local guide for us in Florence who was excellent.
- MarianaParaiso00Perfetto!!Not that first time that I use their services, booked several tours and transfers and everything went perfect. Services worked pontually, they have good cars, and they got nice tours, even in Portuguese language, good average of price and great range of services. Thank you Rome Magic Tour for everything!
- Dorothy B00Great private tours of RomeOn our recent trip to Rome, I and my traveling companions wanted a private car tour of all the main sites, because one member of the group could not walk well. Rome Magic Tour provided a beautiful car with an English speaking driver who knew the city inside out. He was able to take us by car to all the major sites and find parking when necessary. We were so impressed with the three hour tour the first day that we asked to book him for a second day. Rome Magic Tour caters to small private parties who have special requests for tours inside and outside the city. I can highly recommend them.
- MLoy2300Good tours, inconsistent tour guidesWe took two tours with Rome Magic. Both were good. Our Vatican tour with Vanessa was excellent. She was knowledgeable and paced appropriately. Our second tour of ancient Rome was good; however, our guide was not the best fit for our active family with two teen boys. Our guide, while knowledgeable, was very slow. Because of the slow pace, we never saw Palatine Hill, which was a big disappointment. Lesson learned- be specific about expectations, and what is priority to see in advance.
- JFeen00A number of tours that are well runWe were recommended by friends who had taken these tours a number of years ago. This is not a cheap option when travelling but if you can afford it is well worth the price. You beat the extremely long lines around the Colosseum and Vatican and if you have children do you want to put up with two hours of pain in the queue in the heat? We also booked their lunch time pizza course which was in the "That's Amore" restaurant which was a very fun time and definitely worth considering. My suggestion for them to improve their tours are some some ipads for their guides with pictures of what they are describing - especially the Colosseum and Forum because a lot of stuff is not there now and also several other tours had the guide and tour group linked with a microphone and individual earpieces. Try hearing your guide when there are hundreds of people around you! Thanks for making Rome come alive
Buy it with
VIP Private Tour: Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica provided by DI TOUR IN TOUR - Rome Magic Tour
Product Overview: VIP Private Tour: Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
Number of Photos