Choose to travel in safety, comfort and punctuality by relying on real professionals in the sector.
per group (up to 3)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 20–40 minutes
Start time: Check availability
- Max 6 medium sized bags
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Travelers can enter a preferred pick-up location
- Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome Capital, Italy
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Termini, 00185 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome Capital, Italy
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 229692P12
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Transfer from Rome center to Termini station with minivan?
- Transfer from Rome center to Termini station with minivan price starts from $64.35. Discover and book Transfer from Rome center to Termini station with minivan on Tripadvisor
- What is the Transfer from Rome center to Termini station with minivan cancellation policy?
- Transfer from Rome center to Termini station with minivan cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Transfer from Rome center to Termini station with minivan on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Transfer from Rome center to Termini station with minivan?
- Transfer from Rome center to Termini station with minivan is hosted by All Transfers in Rome. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact All Transfers in Rome on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Transfer from Rome center to Termini station with minivan on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Transfer from Rome center to Termini station with minivan?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 20m. Discover and book Transfer from Rome center to Termini station with minivan on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 229692P12
Reserve your spot
About the operator
All Transfers in Rome
Rome, Lazio, Italy
Joined in June 2012
#288 of 1,911 Tours & Activities in Rome
- TexansinJerusalem00PerfectiHave used ATR in the past and they are always arriving early in clean vehicles and the drivers Always talk to us. Always comforting knowing your transfers are smooth and easy.
- MylesFamily00Great Service Fiumicino Airport TransferGreat service got a transfer from the airport and back, drivers very polite and friendly, arrived on time, sent a text to let us know they had arrived. Clean and comfortable car we are a family of 5. All in all would recommend
- verolu000Great serviceWe had a very good experience with this company, the drivers are very nice and the service is really good, we were 2 people and we had a Mercedes Benz van. We made a research with other companies but definitely this was the one which offered the beast deal. Thanks!
- Liv0400Airport TransfersI found this service excellent. I booked with All transfers Rome from DaVinci airport to our apartment as our flight was a night one and we have 3 kids. I was worried when our flight was delayed by half an hour but the driver was standing at the exit with my name on a card, he was very nice. After this experience we decide to book our return transfer to Ciampino airport, again it was an excellent service and is worth the extra money when you have kids.
- Salleees00First class serviceAfter we had a disastrous service from another company the previous week during our stay in Rome, we were very happy to have found All Transfers in Rome. They were right outside the ship when we disembarked in Civitavecchia and took us in a vehicle with plenty of room for family of four and luggage to the airport. Very prompt and professional. Would use again and highly recommend to others.
- ivacub00The best transfer everSave money and nerves! If you are a group of 4+ people, this is cheap, comfortable and relaxing way to come from/to Rome's airport. Nice cars, frendly drivers, right on time...superb service! if I ever visit Rome again, I'll definitely hire them again!!!
- renatulik00highly trustable transferAbsolute Top Service. For the first time we used this transfer a couple of years ago. Rome airport to Cruise terminal; from terminal to the centre; from the centre to the airport. Everything went perfectly on time, a driver was waiting for us with a board & was very friendly. Some years later we used again their service. Everything went smooth again. We recommended them to our friends who were travelling with 9 and again this transfer was excellent. Top company !
- Patrycja B00Great and friendly drivers :)I organised last year big trip to Roma for 13 people i booked transfer , contact was great , driver during way , talked about Roma :) Really interesting thing , all the time smiling and way was pleasure for everybody :)
- pzimmer00Super serviceWe had a very nice experience on two occasions in december 2017. Both from the Air port to Rome and from the cruise terminal in Civitaveccia to the Air port. Quick and freindly service. We Will remember nemt time.
- John B00Friendly, on time and a competitive price.We used All Transfers last year, and found the company friendly and easy to book with. The driver was excellent and cheerful. The price? Very good!
- Nikhil K00Family Trip to RomeExcellent service from these guys! Very friendly comfortable new cars! Provided good info on area during journey as well.
- keikoyang400Airport & Port Transfer to and from Personal Address & Port Transfer to AirportBooked and confirmed before trip from Canada. They were on time and very cordial. Definitely worth the expense, which was the least expensive of five other companies we checked! The driver for the trip from Rome to Civitavecchia had a bit of a heavy foot (150 km/h), but we didn't ask him to reduce the speed a bit, which we should have, but we arrived at port safe and sound. Being in a Mercedes, you don't feel the speed :-) Strongly recommend and will use again on next trip.
- schermen00as usual excellent transfereverytime we visit rome, marta is arranging the transfers from the hotel to civitaveccio and back. always in time, very correct, and best price comparing with other travel agencies. so.... EXCELLENT ! thanks marta !
- YacovHerzlia_Israel005 Excellent transfersI booked this company online for 16 persons(9 adults and 7 children).14 of us arrived from the same country and time and two others from another country and another time and therefore I had to divide our reservation.The online booking process for three different transfers,one from Fuimicino airport to our hotel in Rome(one car and two vans),one from our hotel to the cruise port in Civitavechia(two vans) and another transfer from Civitavechia to Fuimicino airport(again one car and two vans) was fast and I received to my mail, almost immediately all the vouchers for our bookings without asking us to pay any advance.In all our transfers we were picked up punctually,the drivers helped us with our many bags,all the time they have been very polite and helpful and they did their job very professional and in a safety way.All of us appreciated very much their fantastic service.without doubt next time when someone of us will visit again in Rome we'll be glad to book again the service of this company.
- mcgStaffs00Return Airport Transfer - Punctual, Reasonable and Stress FreeBooked a mini van for 4 adults with cases and hand luggage. Booking was very quick and option to pay upon arrival of destination was an option The driver was in arrivals with our names clearly displayed, he helped with our luggage to the car. The transfer was quick and stress free. We were glad to give the driver a 10% tip. We were worried regarding our return as all Taxi's in Rome were on strike. Our hotel called them to confirm our booking and true enough the arrive around 20mins later. The driver again helped with our bags and we had a stress free trip to the airport. Again, we were pleased to tip. I was worried about using this type of transport as tend to opt for taxis outside or booking transfers via a well known travel company. With regards to the fees they were on a par with the local taxi companies and actually worked out cheaper than trains for 4 adults. I would certainly use them again.