Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 2h 30m
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Italian, Spanish
What's not included
- private tour guide
- entrance tickets (your tour guide will provide tickets that you will pay the same day of the tour)
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Departure details
- Viale Vaticano, Roma RM, Italy At the bootom of the steps of the exit of the Vatican museums
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 129013P7
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Skip the line Vatican museums private tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Skip the line Vatican museums private tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Skip the line Vatican museums private tour?
- Skip the line Vatican museums private tour price starts from $142.02. Discover and book Skip the line Vatican museums private tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Skip the line Vatican museums private tour cancellation policy?
- Skip the line Vatican museums private tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Skip the line Vatican museums private tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Skip the line Vatican museums private tour?
- Skip the line Vatican museums private tour is hosted by Cecilia Sanchini. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Cecilia Sanchini on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Skip the line Vatican museums private tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 129013P7
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atViale VaticanoViale Vaticano, Roma RM, ItalyAt the bootom of the steps of the exit of the Vatican museumsSee address & details
- 1Vatican MuseumsStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedYour expert guide will lead you through the un-crowded halls and corridors that house the rich papal collections and tell you the fascinating stories behind the most important artworks.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Rome, Lazio, Italy
Joined in September 2019
#296 of 1,906 Tours & Activities in Rome
- P859RVlilym00Nice experience!The Angels and Demons tour was a captivating journey through the heart of Rome. The guide's extensive knowledge and charismatic storytelling brought the city's rich history to life. Exploring iconic sites like Saint Peter Square and Piazza Navona while unraveling the mysteries of Dan Brown's novel was an unforgettable experience. However, the tour could be physically demanding, with a lot of walking. Overall, it offered a unique perspective on Rome's art, architecture, and secrets, making it a must-do for history enthusiasts and fans of the book.
- Romececil00A wonderful experienceCecilia is an expert and cultural tour host, she competently guided us through the most interesting and unusual sites of Rome
- davidhC8629QX00A friendly and informed guide to UrbinoOur trip to Urbino was much enriched by the guidance provided by Cecilia. Her knowledge of the Ducal Palace and the Oratorio di San Giovanni really brought these places to life for us. For a friendly and informed guide to the town, from someone who comes from here, we thoroughly recommend.
- kyulcc00A first-time visit with successWe had a tour at the Villa Borghese and Cecilia provided it in both Italian and English (as we were a mixed group). We received a very good insight on some of the major artworks at the gallery. If it's your first time visit to the gallery I highly recommend to go there with a guide who is knowledgeable about the collections so to lead you to major works in each room and give you some explanations about the piece.
- alanamI784QI00angels and demons tourCecelia was fab. So we had a private tour and she adapted it so we could see other things of interest - e.g. some street performers doing back flips :P She had lots of good recommendations for things to do in Rome too. Don't worry if you have any disabilities or anything we walked at a nice slow pace for my dad and there was opportunities to go to the toilet. I'm sure "handsome" Ewan mcGregor would approve of this tour.
- GNjennyp00Great experienceExcellent private tour. Cecilia was incredibly knowledgable and gave us a fantastic day in Urbino. We learnt about history, art, culture and much more. We are well traveled and have high standards, and we were very happy with our tour guide - she was great and spoke fluent English. Time and money well invested.
- P5206DGhelenam00Great introduction to RomeWe would highly recommend this tour! We had Agnese as our guide who is very passionate and knowledgeable about her native city. We learnt a lot about Rome and all its mysteries and legends as well as its incredible History. The book gives a great narrative to walk you through the city. Our tip: Wear very comfortable shoes and bring water because it is quite intense especially with the heat.
- KRLIN00Must seen in that areaVery nice visit. It reminds me my childhood, nothing has changed so far except the time schedule of the reptile museum.... Piadina, castel, nice atmosphere....
- So_hard_candy00The best first experience in Rome everI was in Rome for the very first time, and it was AWESOME. This tour not only about the film or book, itàs about history of Rome itself. Our guide was a Roman Wikipedia - he knew something cool literally about every stone we walked by. Can definitely recommend.
- Offandrunning00Highly recommend this guide!Lovely charming guide with vast knowledge of art and history of Urbino. There was scheduling confusion on TripAdvisor's end and Cecelia was able to roll with the punches and was very accommodating to the changes. She was very attentive to our needs and I think would work well with all kinds of different groups. Highly recommend.
- tracyinthecity00Fascinating and Interesting TourMarcello gave us a great Angels and Demons tour. Highly recommend. We hadnt even seen the film but he ensured we followed along, and kept it interesting at all times. He also highlighted about the Illuminati and Knights of Malta / Templars which was fascinating. Much more interesting than a regular Rome tour! On return we have now seen the film and enjoyed seeing all the locations :-)
- jennyb1088100Very interesting and entertaining tourInteresting stories and secret aspects of Angels and Demons.. You must try this walk around the city with Cecelia, who is very knowledgeable, combined with good style, and very enjoyable. Highly recommend!
- Josef K00Great time at the Vatican MuseumsThank you for tickets for the Vatican Museum and the entertaining and interesting tour. We enjoyed it very much! Top communication even during the organization! Thank you Cecilia!
- rsgross1100Immersive Roman Experience that Dan Brown himself would enjoy!My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed it Angels & Demons your with Cecilia. She provided great insight connecting the book with the history, art, architecture and beauty of Roman. But you don’t necessarily need to be a huge fan of the book. We felt a little spoiled as we had her all to ourselves due to a schedule mixup and Cecilia was wonderful to guide us through this tremendous tour. Additionally it was the perfect tour for us because it provided a great background to Rome and covered so much ground (wear comfortable shoes, you’re going to be doing some serious walking) and so many significant sights. And we had so much fun. Highly recommend this journey retracing the steps of Robert Langdon and history Rome combined. Great experience!
- S4528OOandrewf00Angels and demonsCecilia gave us a thorough and relaxed private tour. She not only gave us information about the angels and demons but about rome itself to help our knowledge. She was very friendly & made the tour enjoyable. We learnt alot from the 2 and half hours we spent with her. Highly recommend cecilia.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
The tour guide was very knowledgeable and informative. The collection of Vatican museums Is impressive, we loved the Sistine Chapel and the gallery of Maps
Written June 28, 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Skip the line Vatican museums private tour provided by Cecilia Sanchini
Product Overview: Skip the line Vatican museums private tour
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos