Discover Rome in 2h: Trastevere Food & Wine Tour
The best food and wine tour of Trastevere, in the heart of Rome. In two hours, we offer you the opportunity of tasting the best traditional Roman food and wine and discovering the stories of the Eternal City strolling through historical and hidden streets. Know the most authentic side of Rome, discovering the best traditional Roman dishes. Follow us during a food tour rich in anecdotes and curiosities about Romans. Taste our delicious food while exploring the typical ancient streets of Trastevere. Taste the fragrant, thin and crunchy Roman pizza in an old bakery in the center of Trastevere. Once in Trilussa square, try the typical local street food: Supplì (fried rice ball full of stringy mozzarella cheese) It’s time to cross the river Tiber and taste a selection of farm-to-table Cheeses paired by some of the best local wines. As a cherry on the top, taste one of the best homemade gelato of the city. Eat like a local!
Explore other options
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Ages 0-99, max of 12 per group
Start time: Check availability
- Degustation of wines
- Degustation of the best Roman Street Food
- Degustation of the best Roman Street Food
- Departure details
- Gioacchino Belli, 00153 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy Piazza Giuseppe Gioachino Belli (front of the statue of Gioacchino Belli, front of the Tram stop, front of the Taxi station )
- Piazza Benedetto Cairoli, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 157790P8
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 157790P8
- You'll start atGioacchino Belli00153 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, ItalyPiazza Giuseppe Gioachino Belli (front of the statue of Gioacchino Belli, front of the Tram stop, front of the Taxi station )See address & details
- Pass byFontana Gioacchino BelliPiazza di Santa Maria v TrasteverePiazza TrilussaVia GiuliaCampo de' FioriVia dei Giubbonari
- You'll end atPiazza Benedetto CairoliPiazza Benedetto Cairoli, 00186 Roma RM, ItalySee address & details
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Making pasta. Lots of fun. Highly Recommend for a great evening out. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff.y
Lots of fun. Highly Recommend for a great evening out. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our group was a lot o…
Great hands-on relaxing food prep class
Really a fun experience hands-on learning to make pasta and tiramisu with fellow travelers and enjoy the fruits of …
Perfect afternoon learning to cook linguini, ravioli and tirimisu. Great English speaking crew. We highlty recomm…
Fun cooking class in Rome
Excellent experience! Giordano was a great guide/instructor and we appreciated the opportunity to make both ravioli…
Nice cooking class and very nice and professional teacher. I recommend this class Thanks for everthing
Mara was great. She answered all our questions. It was very good and very helpful. it was excellent!
Great class. Our host Flavia was awesome! She was a very good teacher and made the experience enjoyable. The pasta-…
While in Rome - take the time.
So glad we did this - while in Rome! This was a nice change of pace from the crowded tours. We enjoyed the experien…
Fun with kids
This was a nice change of pace from touring and my kids enjoyed it, too! We've already made pasta at home using our…
Excellent addition to our Time in Roma
It was amazing! The food was delicious and our chef Davide was lovely and extremely informative! Thank you so much!…
Excellent Pizza Making Experience
Magnifique experience with Flavia! She explained really clearly how to make pizza and let us make our own. Fresh an…
So much fun. Thought I knew how to make pizza! Learned something, ate well and loved the experience.
Must-do while in Italy!
My husband and I learned how to make tiramisu, fettuccine, and ravioli. Our instructor, Mara, was a great teacher. …
Best cooking class I’ve been to!
Had such a blast with Jordano as our teacher. The food came out amazing and I was super happy with the results of …
So much fun!!!!! Highly recommend this when in Rome. Lovely owners and delicious pizza. Go as a family, couples, …