Learn to cook Italian classics then enjoy your creations in a cozy restaurant or on the outdoor terrace. Savor Roman wine and learn all of the chef's tips and tricks! • Learn how to make and then enjoy 3 great classics of Italian cuisine: fresh pasta (fettuccine, pappardelle or tagliolini), homemade ravioli with Ricotta cheese and spinach, and a delicious Tiramisù • Cocktails and wine are included • Takes place in a cozy Cooking Lab, where you’ll be greeted by the bartender with a bubbly Italian drink and finger food • Communal cooking class and dinner for 2 to 12 people
Ages 13-99, max of 12 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
- Easy-to-follow cooking class for all levels
- Learn traditional recipes and improve your culinary skills
- Experience first hand the local culture and cuisine
- Drinks and beverages (Cocktail, Wine, Aperitif, Soft Drinks, Water)
- Departure details
- Via Andrea Doria, 00192 Roma RM, Italy The exact address will be provided in the voucher
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 75909P393
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 75909P393
About the operator
Rome, Lazio, Italy
Joined in March 2019
#7 of 588 Nightlife in Rome
- dillonk5180010/10 Meal!Tremendous food and wine, fun location, and great conversation with exceptional hosts and guests! Also, they have a cute dog!
- BSTIBBENS300Dinner in RomeJanice and Francesca were wonderful! They provided an excellent meal for my husband and I. We were treated with appetizers, taught how to make delicious gnocchi, and they even prepared dessert! They treated us like family and made us feel so special. I left feeling like we were friends 💜 next time we are in Rome we will definitely pop in again to say hello. Don’t miss out meeting these wonderful humans!
- denisemomsen00Wonderful experience!Wonderful and delicious experience with very warm, kind, and attentive hosts! Highly recommend this experience for everyone!
- victoriam089400Go for it!Dinner with Stefano was wonderful! Stefano was friendly, warm & engaging & the food he prepared for us was delicious. If you're hesitating about it being at someone's home, a basic stranger & not something you would normally do, I say "go for it"! I would highly recommend Dinner with Stefano & I'm so happy we had the opportunity to do it!!!
- 342gaiac00A real Roman feastStefano is a real Roman host, welcoming, fun and an excellent cook! Myself being a solo traveller, I loved the informal atmosphere which made easy to connect with the other guests. Highly recommended!
- U6841FUjenniferk00Fabulous Roman cooking eveningWe had the most wonderful evening with Janice, Francesca and Pietro! They are the sweetest pair of sisters who taught us how to make delicious gnocchi, taught to them from their grandmother who owned a restaurant in Rome. They were such ingratiating hosts who made us feel like old friends. We loved getting to know them, Pietro, and other guests from around the world. Thank you for a most memorable evening! P.s. they also serve yummy aperitifs and desserts!
- K5219NNmichaelf00Truly authentic Roman Family! Beautiful peopleJanice and Francesca are amazing people. Warm, friendly and genuinely caring. This is a truly authentic Italian dinner with a great family. It was my mom and dad’s 50 th anniversary and they went above and beyond to make it special. This was definitely one of the highlights of our trip! By the end of the night we became friends and would open our homes to these kind and warm women to come stay with us!
- O9299MPpietros00Amazing dinner with expeptional host and foodI had a great time. First of all the host are exceptional. They really love what they do. secondly the food was amazing and abundant. It never stopped. Thirdly the other guest were also amazing. I had to much fun, are incredible things and went home happy. Thank you for the amazing time
- Jet27761700Italy tripDinner at Stephano's was great. Learned a lot about his culture. Food and company was great. was one of the highlights of our trip
- Edanyew1700Will be one of the highlights of your trip….The reviews are all spot on, Stefano was an amazing host. The whole experience was delightful, from the people we met to the food to feeling like part of s community. You will not get that feeling from dining at a restaurant. Stefano thank you for such a great night, we will be talking about it for a long time…
- VivianGarciaDOJ00MUST DO DINNER IN ROMEMy favorite part was the warmth & enthusiasm Janice & Francesca gave to us. We spent 3 weeks in Italy & dinner with them was a highlight! The food was the best we had in Rome & the ambiance was spectacular. I will recommend this to all that travel to Rome. The driver they recommended was great & we booked him to drive us the the airport. He was also friendly & funny & he gave us a mini tour on our way & back to our hotel.
- Road60962200An evening with friendswe had a wonderful evening with francesca and janice. they gave us a warm welcome, we ate well and the cooking class was perfect
- lauracI4710WI00The most wonderful evening learning and cooking with familyFrancesca and Janice were the most amazing hosts! We felt like family when we left! They opened up their home, taught us how to make incredible Italian pizza and filled us with memories forever. Our family includes 3 teens and it is a highlight of their Italy trip. If you are looking for an intimate experience of Italian cooking, dinner, culture and life…this is for you!
- DenniseK200A delicious meal with our new friends in Rome!My friend and I had the delightful experience of enjoying a delicious meal hosted by Janice and Francesca. Their generous spirit had us feeling right at home and we left knowing we had made forever friends! The food was out of this world. We felt spoiled with the amount of attention we received and it is definitely an authentic experience. We highly recommend taking advantage of the private car for transportation - so worth it. Our driver was on time and most excellent. If we had more time in the Eternal City, we would visit with Francesca and Janice (and, let's not forget Pietro!) again. A most marvelous time. Thank you!
- Jae C00Authentic Italian ExperienceFrancesca & Janis were great hosts and teachers. We had a great time learning to make gnocchi. Even we couldn't ruin the gnocchi and the rest of the courses were even better. Just as good as the food was the interaction with our hosts and their family. We have the recepies and look forward to making the gnocchi again. This experience was one of the highlights of our time in Rome we highly recommend it.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.