Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This cooking class in Rome will teach you the techniques to make your own homemade pasta. After the class, sit down for dinner and enjoy your pasta with great wine! • Wines and spirits are included • Communal cooking class and dinner for 2 to 8 people • Kids older than 10 are welcome
Via dei Monti di Creta, 00167 Roma RM, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Easy-to-follow cooking class for all levels
- Bring home traditional recipes and culinary skills
- Experience first hand the local culture and cuisine
- Drinks and beverages (Red Wine, White Wine, Digestif, Spirits, Sparkling Wine)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Eatwith Rome
We had the pleasure of spending an evening with Janice and Francesca in September 2019. What a lovely and super fun…
Fun cooking class and delicious recipe!
My wife and I have never made pasta from scratch before, and this was a very fun way to learn it! Debora was so gen…
Wonderful and delicious dinner party!
It was so fun to be greeted by Michaela and Paolo! What a wonderful pair of chefs. Every dish of our five course me…
Best experience on our 4-days Rome trip
We had a fantastic time with Sandra. Before, we have probably made pizza in 7 wrong ways. Tiramisu is great and act…
Best moment in Rome
We had so much fun at Debora's, she is such a welcoming host, we were totally under her charm. The food is authenti…
Wonderful Hosts & Great Food
We had a wonderful experience dining with Michela & Paolo. I highly recommend booking a dinner with them while in …
Enjoyable evening, I highly recommend!
This was the first time we booked Eatwith Rome and we're very glad we did! Debora and Fiamma are gracious hosts an…
Grazie mille Stefano!
This was the first time we've tried Eatwith and it's one of the best memories of our time in Rome. Stefano's place …
Great evening in Trastevere
This was our second visit to Michela and Paolo. They are such great hosts and the food and wine are wonderful. It’s…
Kathy Loague B00
8 friends eat with Stefano
This was one of the highlights on our 1st visit to Italy. The food was excellent, and Stefano and his girlfriend w…
Good Food - Good Company - Wonderful Hosts
Michela and Paola were excellent hosts leading us through an evening of culinary treats. It was a wonderful way to…
Amazing experience in Rome with Michela & Paolo
This was our first dinner with Eatwith and it was incredible! Michela and Paolo were amazing hosts and the food was…
Dinner in Trastavere
A delightful evening with a dinner that was spectacular-authentic Roman cuisine and wine pairings in a serene envir…
The Best Meal in Italy
Although everything we ate while traveling in Italy was yummy, this was the very best! Deborah is a wonderful host…
Do not miss!!!!!
Stef cooked an amazing, authentic, fresh Italian meal. His home is gorgeous with a fantastic atmosphere. He is very…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 220,101 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 37,020 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 378 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 509 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Handmade Italian pasta cooking class in Rome
- Handmade Italian pasta cooking class in Rome will start at 5:00 PM. Discover and book Handmade Italian pasta cooking class in Rome on Tripadvisor
- Handmade Italian pasta cooking class in Rome price starts from $99.05. Discover and book Handmade Italian pasta cooking class in Rome on Tripadvisor
- Handmade Italian pasta cooking class in Rome cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Handmade Italian pasta cooking class in Rome on Tripadvisor
- Handmade Italian pasta cooking class in Rome is hosted by Eatwith Rome. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Eatwith Rome on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Handmade Italian pasta cooking class in Rome on Tripadvisor