per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- free bottle of water
- English speaking driver
- commentary on board
- no smoking car
- gratuites (optional)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- HOTELS PICK-UP: The driver will meet you in the hotel lobby b&b, Apartments. VILLAS PICK-UP: The appointment with the driver will be at the apartment/villa address. AIRPORT PICK-UP: your driver will waiting for you in the arrivals hall of the airport terminal, showing a sign with your name on it. PORTS PICK-UP: your driver will wait for you outside the boat showing a sign with your name on it.
- Fiumicino Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 54, Fiumicino Italy
- Ciampino Airport, Rome Italy
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- 84017 Positano, SA, Italy
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 62366P191
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private transfer from Rome to Positano by Luxury Mercedes Benz?
- Private transfer from Rome to Positano by Luxury Mercedes Benz price starts from $416.08. Discover and book Private transfer from Rome to Positano by Luxury Mercedes Benz on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private transfer from Rome to Positano by Luxury Mercedes Benz cancellation policy?
- Private transfer from Rome to Positano by Luxury Mercedes Benz cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private transfer from Rome to Positano by Luxury Mercedes Benz on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private transfer from Rome to Positano by Luxury Mercedes Benz?
- Private transfer from Rome to Positano by Luxury Mercedes Benz is hosted by Positano Limo Service. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Positano Limo Service on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private transfer from Rome to Positano by Luxury Mercedes Benz on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private transfer from Rome to Positano by Luxury Mercedes Benz?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Private transfer from Rome to Positano by Luxury Mercedes Benz on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 62366P191
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Positano Limo Service
Naples, Campania, Italy
Joined in November 2015
#50 of 259 Transportation in Naples
- Gayle M00Wonderful experience!I can’t recommend this company enough! We used their transfer service from the airport in Rome to our hotel in Positano (they were sold out for our date, but went out of their way to work it out for us) & from our hotel in Positano to our hotel in Polignano A Mare. On our way to Positano a terrible thunderstorm popped up & there was flash flooding and you hardly see in front of the car. Salvatore did a masterful job of getting us through safely, very personable and pointed out interesting things along the way. We were amazed at how well he did with this weather in a very tricky area to drive in. The lovey Alessandra (I hope I’m not messing up her name!) took us to our hotel in Polignano A Mare. She was an absolute delight & did a fantastic job of driving us. It was a long trip of around 5 hours, but it flew by because she was so fun! We made a new friend that day! The owner of the company, Francesco went out of his way to help us book what we needed and the prices were lower than others we had contacted. We definitely recommend them!
- E627KUdavidj00They’ll take advantage of you if you’re not careful!Make sure you negotiate price up front. We were shocked to be charged over €300 euros for two one ways between Amalfi and Positano. The driver also cursed at us (assuming we couldn’t understand any Italian) when we needed to pay with a card because it was more than we expected (same driving time to Naples costs €150 and is common among carriers). We felt scammed.
- Paul O00Disgraceful conduct.We had this booked for July 22 before we came to Italy on July 1st and really looked forward to it. Happened to see an email on the 11th whilst on holiday that ito had been cancelled. No reason given, however when i had a look at the tour online it dais it was still available for that date but at double the price. Absolute disgrace, do not use them unless you want to be disappointed. Will never use again.
- Isabel B00Positano transferexcellent service and arrangement of our two transfers, Napoli to Positano , and Positano to Rome for 4 of us. Certainly made life easier getting door to door transfer at a great price Will be recommending your service to others,
- marypE7799PL00Anna Guida @ Villa Galida in Sorrento, ItalyMy husband & I stayed with,friends @ Villa Galida in Sorrento. Italy for 1 week in May, 2023. What a fantastic experience. Views were amazing. Patio with hot tub overlooking water was sensational. And Anna Guida was the best!! She was so attentive to what we needed & wanted on this vacation. She kept the Villa clean and every morning, she had a wonderful breakfast prepared for all of us with so many options to choose. She also had a delicious dinner prepared for us ,a couple of nights. Anna made our stay @ this Villa so enjoyable & memorable & we can't wait to go back to this Villa . We will definitely request Anna Guida to be with us. Mary & Richard Pisano
- Angiir00A great way to see the Amalfi Coast at its best.Fabulous way to see the Amalfi coast - by sea. No stuffy buses or wind8ng roads - just fresh air, stunning views & no crowds in between stops. Great value & a terrific way to spend a day.
- connorsL3150IL00Great experience that made our trip much easierI had an excellent experience with Positano Limo Service. Our driver, Paula, was exceptional: she arrived early for both of our rides, gave us information about the area, and overall was so kind and patient. We took a trip from the Amalfi coast to Pompeii (and back) and another from Amalfi to Rome. This service made it super easy. I would just recommend you have cash as that’s their preferred method of payment and we had to stop so I could get some out.
- janicesV2792FR00StaffI would just like to say that leah read is sorely missed behind the bar she was very efficient and helpful to the customers she is wasted in the kitchen
- MaryFritz8900Great experience!Such a beautiful and fun experience! Giovanni is a very skilled driver and made the narrow curved roads feel safe. Arianna is a fantastic tour guide! She is not only very knowledgeable, but also has a fun and warm personality. An all around wonderful tour!
- SarahxLynnxx00We visited Positano, Sorrento, and the Amalfi coast by bud, and had a great lunch.The views were breathtaking, lunch was fantastic, and I am so sad I couldn’t stay longer. Highly recommended this, I will be back! I loved our guide Adrianna!! She was amazing and make it such a wonderful experience.
- dmbangel71000Changed price +$130 one week before tripThis company changed the price of our trip by $130 the week of our trip. I booked a transfer form Rome's airport to Positano with them back in March of 2022. I changed my trip one time adding an additional hour to allow for a stop in Rome. They quoted me $520 (see the pictures for the emails) and I booked the trip. I confirmed the details of our trip a month prior. The week we are due to be picked up, they decided to change the price from $520 to $650 which is a huge jump. I asked a few questions regarding why the change and they just canceled on me saying I was being ride for asking them questions. For context, I was traveling with 3 kids and a 1 year old baby. I was trying to understand 1) why they changed the price 2) why they said they needed to add 3 hours to my trip if I wanted to make a stop in Rome on our way to Positano 3) why they just changed this when I confirmed with them nearly a month ago. After they canceled on me I practically BEGGED them to not cancel and said I was just trying to understand why they were saying these things. They did not care. Who cancels on a young family days prior to them landing and forcing them to scramble for new arrangements?! Steer clear!
- Nicole182600A Karen in the middle of PompeiI've been in Pompei with my fiance for a visit, not for being judged by the Karen as touristic guide. Personally you need to choose better the people, not a person that in the middle of a visit needs to exclaim: "LA SIGNORINA VA A UN MATRIMONIO" with a strong napulitan accent. Maybe she was looking for the approval of the visitors, or maybe she's payed for judging the other people. My dear, one thing is a comment, one thing is denigrate a person in the middle of a visit for her dress (Not your business). And she's payed for doing that. Congrats to your rude touristic guide Pompei, do you need money to have a serious one? The woman with Grey hair and pink t-shirt should be careful with the guests. N&T.
- siimonevans00Increased price ten days before transferIn February I booked and confirmed a transfer from Naples to Positano for mid July, agreeing on a price of €120. Months later - less than two weeks before the agreed date no less - I received an email stating that due to fuel price increases 'our price today is €160'. I replied explaining that I was disappointed and had booked well in advance to avoid this type of situation, but that I appreciated the unforeseen economic difficulties and would be happy to meet them in the middle at €140. The immediate response was that my transfer was cancelled and that I was welcome to find a more competitive price elsewhere, with no interest in what I believe was a reasonable or perhaps even generous compromise. With less than a fortnight until the date of the transfer it was unlikely I'd manage to find an alternative, so I had no choice but to agree on €160. Obviously, this is very poor and to be honest a simply laughable way of doing business. They were quick to tell me that no money had changed hands (you pay in cash on the day), implying that as a result their behaviour was somehow legitimised or that our original contract was always subject to change. Nothing in the way of an apology either. Anyway, the driver met us at the airport, was polite and helped carry our bags, but we did question his driving and were glad to get out once we reached our destination. I've travelled on the roads in Italy many times so know the score, but this was something else - extreme tailgating, texting on his phone while taking blind bends, etc. The only positive was that our driver did wait ~2 hours for us at the airport as our flight and luggage were delayed - something you'd probably expect, but given their track record up until that point I honestly wasn't sure.
- geoffedlund00Excellent Service, Professional Driver, Quality Vehicle, Customizable PlanWe booked a one way trip for 6 people to pick up at Naples Airport at 10:30am, stop in Pompei for a quick tour, then drive the Amalfi Coast to our villa in Positano, stopping for lunch along the way. When we arrived Naples Airport our driver Salvatore was waiting in jacket and tie with a beautiful new Mercedes van. We were all hungry from the flight so he recommended a quaint little winery on Mount Vesuvius on our way to Pompei with great food, stunning views and delicious wines. From there he dropped us right at the front entry of Pompei where we hired a guide and took a quick tour of the old city. Then we were off to Positano via the scenic drive down Amalfi Coast. Salvatore was excellent every step of the way. He was prompt, professional, knowledgeable, friendly and most important, flexible with our plans. He stopped and waited for us to pick up some groceries, he drove back to winery while we were in Pompei to pickup wine we had forgotten, he drove slowly down Amalfi Coast to accommodate our 14 year old who was feeling a little car sick, etc…. End of day we highly recommend hiring Positano Limo Service and suggest requesting Salvatore as your guide. You won’t be disappointed.
- sfranzosa00DO NOT USE THIS SERVICEI booked our transfers from Napoli Central Station to Positano and back to Napoli Central Station 4 months on advance. Our first transfer (with stopover on Pompeii) was excellent in large part due to the excellent service provided by Ciro our driver. Regrettably, the night before our scheduled return when I reached out to confirm, I was told they made an error in booking drivers and my return trip was cancelled. This was problematic for many reasons, but mainly the domino effect that it caused with our remaining 3 days of itinerary in Italy. The person whom I interacted with basically told me, there was an error and that there was nothing they could or would be willing to do to help. I’m now going to have my family take a ferry to Salerno, add an additional train segment and hope that all goes to plan on order to salvage some of our plans. Do not book this service, unless you’d like to be treated poorly by their management even if you’ve done Al of the proper planning.
Buy it with
Private transfer from Rome to Positano by Luxury Mercedes Benz provided by Positano Limo Service
Product Overview: Private transfer from Rome to Positano by Luxury Mercedes Benz
Number of Photos