per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Mercedes Van and knowledgeable Driver
- Skip the Lines tickets for the Colosseum and the Vatican Museums
- Private Official Tour Guide for the Vatican Museums and the Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Ancient Rome
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Tip ( optional )
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We’ll meet you at your location in Rome city center
- Leonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino Airport, Via dell'Aeroporto, di, 00054 Fiumicino RM, Italy
- Giovan Battista Pastine International Airport, Via Appia Nuova, 1651, 00040 Ciampino RM, Italy
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 49976P36
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Rome - Private Guided Tour including Vatican Museum Entry?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Rome - Private Guided Tour including Vatican Museum Entry on Tripadvisor
- How much is Rome - Private Guided Tour including Vatican Museum Entry?
- Rome - Private Guided Tour including Vatican Museum Entry price starts from $722.79. Discover and book Rome - Private Guided Tour including Vatican Museum Entry on Tripadvisor
- What is the Rome - Private Guided Tour including Vatican Museum Entry cancellation policy?
- Rome - Private Guided Tour including Vatican Museum Entry cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Rome - Private Guided Tour including Vatican Museum Entry on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Rome - Private Guided Tour including Vatican Museum Entry?
- Rome - Private Guided Tour including Vatican Museum Entry is hosted by Italy Rome Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Italy Rome Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Rome - Private Guided Tour including Vatican Museum Entry on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 49976P36
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Ancient RomeStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Vatican MuseumsStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Italy Rome Tour
Rome, Lazio, Italy
#76 of 1,911 Tours & Activities in Rome
- C3784SLmichaelf002 day weekend in RomeAbsolutely recommended! We completed the 2 day tour of Rome with Max and Levino (?). I cannot give enough praise for the professionalism of these two gentleman. Due to scheduling alterations because of the pope holding a sudden meeting, they changed our schedule and was able to allow us to see everything scheduled. We actually were able to see more than expected due to their recommendations and time allowed. Rates as one of the top weekends of my life. If your going to Rome, please don't do it alone and choose these guides. You won't regret it!
- Experience29114300The best one day tour guide for RomeWe had only one day to spend in Rome and wanted to see all the major sites in that little time frame. The tour guide we had - Max Parini- made this one amazing tour of Rome. It was done with such ease. We never felt like we were in a crowd and never waited in a queue. His knowledge and expert ability of getting around Rome and knowing best times to see the major sites made our tour. His English is excellent and he knew practically everyone at the sites. Highly recommend!!
- dan118400Excellent tour!Had a wonderful time seeing Rome with our tour guide, Marco. He was very informative, personable, and great sense of humor. It may not be possible to see all of Rome in a day, but you’re going to get your money’s worth on this tour! Highly recommend. Definitely a highlight of our vacation!
- Room-in-my-suitcase00An Education On Ancient Rome.The Capitaline Museums, located on Capitaline Hill, lays claim to one of the finest collections of ancient sculpture in Rome. My DIY tour had me meandering through the museum's various buildings, 2 of which were designed by Michelangelo. Most of the buildings housed a 'major in' sculpture and a 'minor in' art galleries with collections closely linked to the ancient city of Rome. My favorite exhibit was the 'She Wolf' a major symbol of Rome. I browsed the gift shop chucked full of guidebooks and I did relish the Museum's rooftop restaurant with it's fine view over the city. A great option to explore the ancient city of Rome.
- Kiwikath100BEST TOUR EVER!!! Thank you MaxIt was a bitter sweet trip for me because it was our 50th wedding anniversary gift from our son, but my husband passed away in April....Max, the owner was aware and made our trip so special. He is the best tour guide we ever had. He's extremely personable, knowledgeable, kind and amusing. Also an excellent driver. We saw so much in a day, everything on our tour that was listed and then some. It was extremely hot but he went and got the car so we didn't have to walk in the heat. I would highly recommend Max and his company.
- yaakovm39500Terrific experience. time went by quicklyThe tour led by a wonderful young man, "Yisroel" was informative, fun very educational. I would highly recommend him if you are looking to learn and enjoy yourself at the same time
- msbiophys00Incredible Shore Excursion from CivitavecchiaMy husband and I had planned an amazing Mediterranean cruise. However, we were disappointed with the Rome shore excursions offered through the cruise line since we would have had to choose between visiting the Colosseum or the Vatican. That dissatisfaction led to us looking for alternatives and we happened across Italy Rome Tours. We contacted them for more information and we decided to book a private tour. It was the best decision! The booking process was fast and the communication was great. When we arrived at the port, our driver was waiting for us with a beautiful Mercedes van. He talked about the history of the region as we drove into Rome. The first stop was a park that gave an amazing view of the city and the Vatican. We were able to visit the Pantheon, the Spanish steps, and Trevi fountain. We then headed to the Colosseum where a private tour guide was waiting to take us inside. We walked straight past all the lines and our tour guide described the history and myths of this amazing place. We then headed to the Vatican. Our private tour guide again walked us past the lines and highlighted pieces of art in the museums as we headed to the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica. We then headed back to Civitavecchia where we stopped for gelato before arriving back at our ship. To be able to see all of these amazing sites in a single day from Civitavecchia with friendly and reliable guides... I simply can't express enough how incredible this day was. This tour was absolutely the highlight of our entire cruise. I am so glad we didn't settle with one of the shore excursions offered through the cruise lines. I would rebook with Italy Rome Tour in a heart beat if/when we return to Italy and I would not hesitate to refer a friend of family member to them.
- denisel27200Fantastic tour!Fantastic tour for our family of 5. Max is a knowledgable & fabulous tour guide. You can tell he loves what he does. We had such an incredible all day tour of Catacombs, Colosseum and Vatican. Our lunch spot was perfect as well! I would highly recommend any tour with Max.
- Sophia W00See everything in one dayAbsolutely amazing and worth it. Max was our driver and guide. He was an endless fount of knowledge and extremely efficient and energetic guide for us all day. With this kind of tour, you can just relax knowing someone else has taken care of all the details and logistics. We saw catacombs, Coliseum, Vatican museums / St Peters basilica, and drove by circus maximus, overlooked the forum. Max knows all the best places to take the best photos or have the best views. Not a single minute spent standing in line. Everything was perfectly timed. He's been doing this for 23 years and it shows (in a good way). I would absolutely do it again this way, it was worth every penny.
- DDSBBCC00So great. Marco was wonderful, we cannot say enough positive. He was so wonderfulMarco made it a very special day. He drove us to all important sites, talked about history of Rome, and found us a perfect restaurant for lunch.
- wigglies00Palazzo Museum Colonna TourWe had a private tour organised by our hotel of The Gallery, private apartments and gardens of the Palazzo. Our tour English tour guide was called Rebecca Harden and was without doubt the best guide we have ever encountered. She was so knowledgeable and passionate about the history of not only the paintings but the context of their importance in the history of Rome. A truly vivacious and inspiring tour would highly recommend her.
- Nazrio0000Bring me back!Oh Tuscany, how I love you. The wine and food pairings were amazing. The wines served were fantastic. Yes, I brought some home. Cannot wait to return!
- janiceanddanb00Vatican City tourMax was wonderful! Very informative, funny and kind. We truly enjoyed the time and the three hours went by so quickly. Thank you, Max for a perfect day at Vatican City!
- Barbara25300Vatican Museum and St PetersI booked this experience for my daughter and her family as a Christmas gift on their trip to Italy. They thought Max was fantastic!! They booked another excursion with a different company and were disappointed after having Max as their guide for the Vatican Museums. All the 5 star reviews are accurate. I would book with Italy Rome Tour again!!
- CBrickey00See Rome with an Unforgettable Tour with Max!We booked Max for the 2-day tour of Rome. It was truly a VIP experience! The knowledge that he has of Rome is extraordinary. And the skip the line benefit was awesome. We would have never seen a quarter of what we saw with Max if we had done this with another tour company or on our own. We learned so much about the beautiful city from him. He is passionate about Rome’s history, and you can tell he knows everyone. Thank you, Max, for making our two days in Rome fun and educational. We can’t wait to visit again and see more! We highly recommend Italy Rome Tours and Max, when you are in Rome. It is worth every penny.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
No results found. Try removing a filter, changing your search, or clear all to read reviews.
Buy it with
Rome - Private Guided Tour including Vatican Museum Entry provided by Italy Rome Tour
Product Overview: Rome - Private Guided Tour including Vatican Museum Entry
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos