per group (up to 2)
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Italian
What's not included
- Expert guidance at each location from your local English-speaking Driver Guide
- Private tour to ensure a customized, intimate experience.
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off if you are located in the centre of Rome
- It is not included any guided walking tours down the sites, will stop very close to each one.
- Entry/Admission - Teatro di Marcello
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Tour could start from your hotel when in the center of Rome. Please add you hotel name and address and we can tell you if we can meet you there or give you a meeting point.Thank you
- Municipio I, Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome Capital, Italy Tour could start from your hotel when in the center of Rome. Please add you hotel name and address and we can tell you if we can meet you there or give you a meeting point.Thank you
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68375P21
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Rome in Golf Cart Trastevere and Jewish Ghetto?
- How much is Rome in Golf Cart Trastevere and Jewish Ghetto?
- Rome in Golf Cart Trastevere and Jewish Ghetto price starts from $743.39. Discover and book Rome in Golf Cart Trastevere and Jewish Ghetto on Tripadvisor
- What is the Rome in Golf Cart Trastevere and Jewish Ghetto cancellation policy?
- Rome in Golf Cart Trastevere and Jewish Ghetto cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Rome in Golf Cart Trastevere and Jewish Ghetto on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Rome in Golf Cart Trastevere and Jewish Ghetto?
- Rome in Golf Cart Trastevere and Jewish Ghetto is hosted by Driver Guide Service. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Driver Guide Service on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Rome in Golf Cart Trastevere and Jewish Ghetto on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68375P21
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atMunicipio IOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1TrastevereStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Santa Cecilia in TrastevereStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3Piazza di Santa Maria v TrastevereStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 4Porticus MinuciaStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 5Isola TiberinaStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 6Fontana delle TartarugheStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 7Teatro di MarcelloStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass byTempio Maggiore di Roma
- 8Ghetto EbraicoStop: 20 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Driver Guide Service
Rome, Lazio, Italy
#27 of 579 Food & Drink in Rome
- N3199NEemiliol0010/10 Tour of RomeAmazing tour, Cristiano did a great job of explaining everything. Totally worth it! We got a great overview of all of Rome.
- N3199NEemiliol0010/10 Tour of RomeAmazing tour. Cristiano did an excellent job of explaining everything. Totally worth it, you see all of rome in a day and very comfortably.
- X3078KCmaryd00Back Again for Two Tours, Both Amazing!Two different tours with DGS! First Tour, Full Day of Rome- This was my second time touring Rome with Ivano! First was with my daughter in 2012 and then with my husband in 2023. DGS is the best! Ivano took us to amazing sites and explained the history in great detail. He also took us to a terrific lunch spot with delicious fresh homemade Italian food. We had a fabulous day! Second Tour, Full Day Roman Countryside- Claudio was awesome!! He picked us up from our cruise and provided us with a perfect day of touring! He drove us to beautiful Castel Gandolfo and some other really amazing spots. Claudio was very friendly and knowledgeable. This was one of the best days of our entire trip! We would definitely book DGS, Ivano, and Claudio again! Thank you Roberta and Ivano for making our trip to Rome special!
- GSonny33300A Highlight of RomeClaudia was an exceptional guide! He was knowledgeable and welcoming He shared hidden treasures that we never would have discovered on our own. It was a romantic evening seeing Rome lit up at night. We highly recommend the private tour and Claudia as a guide. One hiccup to note - we had signed up for a private tour with Mercedes transport. However, on the day of the scheduled tour, we were informed that the Mercedes transport would pick us up at our hotel and then drop us off for our tour which our happen in a golf cart. This was unacceptable to us so we reached out and everything worked out in the end...although we had to change the date of the tour to the next day. Just beware - the golf cart was not mentioned in the description of the tour when we initially signed up.
- Rocco S00Rome in DayThe most relaxing and informative tour of Rome we could have ever have hoped for. We are so happy we used Driverguideservice
- BarbandDanny00The best of Rome in a day!What a beautiful day we spent with our guide Achilles. He was so friendly, knowledgeable and hospitable to us. We saw everything at our pace and we learned so much about Rome. Our lunch at Mama Allegra’s was delicious, an experience that was so special. The car was immaculate and comfortable. We highly recommend this tour.
- anthonymI9898OJ00Excellent experienceOur full day tour of Rome was great! So many views and so much history added so much to our short stay in Rome! Our tour guide (Achille) did a great job, as he was, knowledgeable, entertaining, and very friendly. We recommend this tour!
- charlesrN8194CC00Incredible TourFrom start to finish, the tour was customized to our requests, and handled professionally. Ivano is an incredible guide with a great sense of humor! We added lunch with "Mama Alegra", which I thought might be a bit touristy. However, it turned out to be a very authentic experience right in this lovely lady's home!
- tammypE4308HH00See Rome in a DayThis was an excellent tour!!! We learned so much about Rome from our very knowledgeable driver, Claudio. He took us all over, so we got to see so much! We started with Trevi Fountain and it was being cleaned, so he took us back to it at the end of the tour. We really appreciated that. Claudio recommended a local restaurant for us to eat lunch at, so we could enjoy some authentic Italian food. Oh, and his driving on the streets of Rome was quite impressive. The communication with this company was terrific! It helped to make me feel comfortable and prepared for the tour. I highly recommend this tour to learn about Rome and this company for other tours.
- Joyce K00Exciting and fun. Worth every minute.Ivano was an entertaining and very knowledgeable guide. I’ve been to Italy three times and would not visit Rome without him. My friends and family loved him. Said it was the best ever tour.
- JoyceK167900Tour of Rome with IvanoLoved the entire tour. Ivano was wonderful as usual. My family and friends totally agree and the tour was enjoyed by all. Hopefully a future tour would be in our plans.
- 273kyj00Fantastic tour!The 4 hour golf cart tour is the best way to get around Rome! Our guide, Daniel, was informative, interesting and made the tour a lot of fun. We would highly recommend!
- I6484IScindyh00Fantastic tour!Golf cart tour Rome by night 2 hours under the stars. This was one of the best tours of our trip! We had 2 carts with 6 couples, our drivers Vern & Daniel were the best! So much fun that we would have done again if they were available. Fantastic and very passionate about the history of Rome. If you get a chance to do this don't pass it up.
- Amanda T00Excellent, comfortable way to view RomeThis was a great tour of the highlights of Rome. Well paced, comfortable, and with an informed and friendly driver, Daniel. It was everything we hoped for. Do this on your first day here to orient yourself to the city: you will have a chance to see some of the big sights (Trevi fountain, Piazza Navona) for 20-30 minutes but then you will know what you want to return to to spend hours at.
- Philip C00The BEST Tour of Rome.Ivano is the “Jesus Christ Superstar” of tour guides. He was entertaining, knowledgeable & flexible. More importantly, he seems to love both his job and his city. If you’re looking for a tour that gets you to all the highlights of Rome with a fun personal spin on it, this is it. I heartily recommend it without reservations.
Buy it with
Rome in Golf Cart Trastevere and Jewish Ghetto provided by Driver Guide Service
Product Overview: Rome in Golf Cart Trastevere and Jewish Ghetto
Number of Photos