Beyond the Tiber
By Treasures of Rome
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Spanish
- Tour Guide
- Departure details
- St. Angelo Bridge, Ponte Sant'Angelo, 00186 Roma RM, Italy On the side of Castel Sant'Angelo
- Piazza di Santa Maria in Trastevere, 00153 Roma RM, Italy
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 199122P5
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- To enter the Churches, shoulders, back and knees have to be covered.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Beyond the Tiber?
- How much is Beyond the Tiber?
- Beyond the Tiber price starts from $31.82. Discover and book Beyond the Tiber on Tripadvisor
- What is the Beyond the Tiber cancellation policy?
- Beyond the Tiber cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Beyond the Tiber on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Beyond the Tiber?
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 199122P5
- You'll start atSt. Angelo BridgePonte Sant'Angelo, 00186 Roma RM, ItalyOn the side of Castel Sant'AngeloSee address & details
- 1Terrazza del GianicoloStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Tempietto del BramanteStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Basilique San CrisogonoStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4Chiesa di San Francesco a Ripa GrandeStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 5Santa Cecilia in TrastevereStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 6Santa Maria in TrastevereStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll end atPiazza di Santa Maria in TrasteverePiazza di Santa Maria in Trastevere, 00153 Roma RM, ItalySee address & details
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Fabulous experience! It was so personal and informative and allowed me to see much more than I could have on my own.
I appreciated the specialized attention I got on this tour. I learned so much and saw many more sites than I could …
An absolute must
This tour was such a pleasure. Our guide was a source of knowledge and he knew how to transmit his passion for the …
The BEST tour for seeing the most in the shortest amount of time.
The best tour in Rome. It requires some walking, but provides an excellent introduction to the area of central Rom…
Fantastic, well paced, super knowledgable - 100% recommend!
I booked this mainly as my brother is a massive history enthusiast but I think I enjoyed it as much as he did! Robe…
Fascinating insights into Rome's history
This was one of our favorite tours in Rome and highly recommended for anyone with an interest in the history of Rom…
Great tour, highly recommanded
Our guide was very well informed about the churches we visited and spoke passionately about his love for the city o…
Beautiful Fountains and Churches Private Tour
I found them through Tripadvisor but was very happy with the find. Roberto was extremely prompt, professional and v…
Beautiful fountains and churches
This was already the second tour that some friends and I did with Roberto. We visited many beautiful fountains and …
Great destinations and a lot of knowledge
Very informative tour which shows you besides the well-known basilicas also many less known churches and attraction…
Greater mix of off the beaten path and famous attractions
Finaly a tour that shows you some rare sights. This tour combines some off the beaten path with famous attractions.…
Roberto's knowledge is outstanding. He is friendly and easy to understand. I went on the English speaking tour. I w…
An authentic experience
I had a wonderful time on the tour with Roberto and a small group. He is very knowledgeable and can adjust the tour…
Very pleasant and nice tour
As a christian I was amazed by this tour. Beside all the magnificent buildings and heritage Rome has, tour is defin…
Interesting and kind guide
As a christian i was amazed to learn more about holy doors and their history. Roberto was very kind guide, he alway…
I decided to take This on my own tour because it seemed more private. Roberto discovered me so much new stories and…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
May 2021 • Friends
My Friends and I booked a Tour with Roberto )our tour guide) and it was just extraordinary. We had all been living in Roma for a while and knew most “touristic” places so we decided to book the beyond the Tiber tour to discover a different area. We started of at Castel Sant Angelo and walked to Gianicolo and then through Trastevere until the Tiber Island. Roberto made us see the new aspects in sights we already knew and because of his fantastic knowledge of the city we got to see some hidden sights. We spent an amazing afternoon and I am definitely planning on going on another tour of treasures of Rome tour and can only recommend to everyone else to do the same!
Written May 17, 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Thank you for your review! Glad you enjoyed the tour. We hope to see you again soon.
Written May 22, 2021
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.