Colosseum guided tour
A guided tour for those with little time but want to visit the most important places in Rome. The guided tour of the Colosseum with small groups allows you to visit the Colosseum in peace. The guide provides a number of little known facts and anecdotes about the bloody games that took place in the Colosseum arena.
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 0-90, max of 30 per group
Start time: Check availability
English, Italian, French, Spanish
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- guide in person who speaks your language
- guided tour of the Colosseum
- skip-the-line ticket for the Colosseum
- skip-the-line ticket for the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Departure details
- Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 1, 00184 Roma RM, Italy Before your visit you will be sent a PDF to show at the entrance to skip the line. Once inside the Colosseum, after the metal detector, reach the meeting point with the guide. The meeting point is marked with the phrase "GUIDED TOUR"
- Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 1, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 179523P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- the security check is mandatory for everyone and the line for the metal detector cannot be avoided.
- large bags, trolleys, scissors, knives, drones are not allowed on entry
- a wardrobe is not available
- Most travelers can participate
- an identity document is required for participants under the age of 18
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- A note from Colosseum guided tour
What you can expect during your visit
- Your body temperature will be checked. If a body temperature above 37.5 ° C is registered, you will not be able to enter the site. You must wear the mask both at the entrance and during the entire visit Always keep the safety distance of 1.80 m Follow the signage positioned along the routes
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Colosseum guided tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Colosseum guided tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Colosseum guided tour?
- Colosseum guided tour price starts from $53.04. Discover and book Colosseum guided tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Colosseum guided tour cancellation policy?
- Colosseum guided tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Colosseum guided tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Colosseum guided tour?
- Colosseum guided tour is hosted by onceuponatime. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact onceuponatime on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Colosseum guided tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 179523P4
- You'll start atColosseumPiazza del Colosseo, 1, 00184 Roma RM, ItalyBefore your visit you will be sent a PDF to show at the entrance to skip the line. Once inside the Colosseum, after the metal detector, reach the meeting point with the guide. The meeting point is marked with the phrase "GUIDED TOUR"See address & details
- Pass byColosseum
- You'll end atColosseumPiazza del Colosseo, 1, 00184 Roma RM, ItalySee address & details
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Nice underground museum
A very nice museum showing the stadium that originally stood in the Piazza Navona. (And because it is underground, …
Excellent historical visit!
Very interesting and fact full exhibition! Would highly recommend to anyone visiting Italy/Rome! Lasted over an h…
Unique underground experience!
A unique look into historic Roman architecture and the underground stadium at Piazza Navona! Audio guide was perfec…
Tickets paid for not received. Terrible experience.
I paid for tickets and received confirmation e-mail, however, actual tickets were not received and we were not able…
Definitely worth a visit!
Exhausted after some hours of crowded Vatican Museum this was an excellent easy to understand but still high qualit…
At the amazing underground excavation of the Stadium of Domitian under the Piazza Navona in Rome. This exhibit is h…
Piazza Navona underground
Very educational, and amazing that you are literally walking through history! Highly recommend if you happen to be …
Robot-guide ruined it for whole group
It would seem impossible to ruin what should be a fascinating underground visit to the Versailles- like palace of o…
Definitely a YES!
I am so glad I booked this tour. Often I opt to go on my own without a guide when I travel, but in this case I book…
I travelled to Italy with my Family. We had a plan to visit Castle Sant’Angelo so I checked Tripadvisor and I purch…
Tour guide was very knowledgeable and was easy to follow. He made the tour interesting and an experience we will n…
It was a lot of fun! You can see the outside, inside and Colosseum underground with the VR they provide. It helps t…
Fantastic day learning about Colosseum. We booked a private tour to avoid any problems. Well organized and very inf…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Dec 2021 • Family
Bellissima esperienza, da ripetere sicuramente e da provare anche gli altri servizi. Staff preparato e gentile!Prezzi super onesti per il servizio offerto
Written January 9, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.