Spend three hours with a local guide who knows every hidden corner of the eternal city, he will show you with a different look centuries of history that will fascinate you and immerse you in an incredible story, that of Rome
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All Fees and Taxes
- For group over 7 people is included headset
- Private transportation
- Departure details
- Piazza di S. Marco, 32, 00186 Roma RM, Italy at your Hotel,B&B or apartment
- Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome Capital, Italy Wherever you need
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 74887P17
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with A walk in Rome with a local guide?
- How much is A walk in Rome with a local guide?
- A walk in Rome with a local guide price starts from $114.28. Discover and book A walk in Rome with a local guide on Tripadvisor
- What is the A walk in Rome with a local guide cancellation policy?
- A walk in Rome with a local guide cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book A walk in Rome with a local guide on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides A walk in Rome with a local guide?
- A walk in Rome with a local guide is hosted by Civitavecchia-Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Civitavecchia-Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book A walk in Rome with a local guide on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 74887P17
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Cerveteri, Lazio, Italy
Joined in March 2019
#1 of 4 Tours & Activities in Cerveteri
- Derek N00An excellent alternative trip from Civittavechia..When you have done Rome several times from the cruise stop in Civittavechia try the tombs visit to Cerveteri - 3000 to 4000 years old an a Unesco heritage place to see. The best station to get off the train is Cerveteri - Ladispoli . The bus to Cerveteri old town / Necropolis goes from the station square; the old town is on a hill and quaint. On the way back to Civittavechia by train a stop at the seaside resort of Santa Marinella is worth an hour or so for a look around.
- Eugene F00Splendid serviceCivitavecchia-Tours gave our group of 14 a magnificent tour of Pompeii and Sorrento. We were met at our Rome hotel at 7:30 am and driven to Pompeii in 2 minivans (7 people per van) and were given a 2.5 hour professional tour of Pompeii. Then, we were driven to Sorrento where our driver, Maurizio, made lunch reservations for us at a wonderful cliff top restaurant overlooking the harbor and the island of Capri. After 3 hours in Sorrento, we were driven back to our hotel in Rome. The trip lasted just over 11 hours and was worth twice the price. Civitavecchia-Tours has the best prices and excellent service.
Buy it with
A walk in Rome with a local guide provided by Civitavecchia-Tours
Product Overview: A walk in Rome with a local guide
Number of Photos