Rome Highlights Tour
By Opatrip.com Lithuania
An attractive option for short-time visitors! Especially if you are visiting Rome for the first time. You will be introduced to Eternal City developed through almost 3 millennia. What is the most ancient part of Rome? Who and why were you wearing stolas? You will be surprised how many euros are collected from the bottom of the Trevi Fountain every night? Your local professional guide will take you to the must-see places. Drive through the ages via Circus Maximus, the most famous baroque sites and jump on the west bank of the Tiber to St. Peter’s Square. This open-air tour is the perfect option even for the late evening. (Private car and driver or taxi recommended).
per group (up to 10)
per group (up to 10)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Departure details
- Piazza della Trinità dei Monti, 00187 Roma RM, Italy Near the obelisk.
- Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 122816P60
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Rome Highlights Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Rome Highlights Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Rome Highlights Tour?
- Rome Highlights Tour price starts from $366.60. Discover and book Rome Highlights Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Rome Highlights Tour cancellation policy?
- Rome Highlights Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Rome Highlights Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Rome Highlights Tour?
- Rome Highlights Tour is hosted by Opatrip.com Lithuania. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Opatrip.com Lithuania on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Rome Highlights Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 122816P60
- You'll start atPiazza della Trinità dei MontiPiazza della Trinità dei Monti, 00187 Roma RM, ItalyNear the obelisk.See address & details
- 1ColosseumStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedAn oval amphitheatre in the centre of the city of RomeRead more
- You'll end atRomeRome, Metropolitan City of Rome, ItalySee address & details
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Having this tour with Alvaro was just amazing as he is really passionate about it and provided us with lots of valu…
Great for team building and a fun way to see things in the city that you may not have otherwise noticed
We had 10 groups of 8-10 people. This was a team building activity for my company. We all enjoyed it. The guide was…
Glasgow Tour with Sofia
This was our first visit to Glasgow so we were looking for a nice introduction to the city - highlights and history…
Our tourguide Monique inspired us to read the books, not only watch the movies. She had amazing knowledge, and kept…
Charlie Harry Potter tour review
Charlie put on a show for the audience and was very passionate and engaging in a Harry Potter style. He was also ve…
The food wasn't warm and the waiters weren't fast and serious . The restaurant looks cool but it isn't .
The food was excelent the waiters were so kind and friendly. The ingriendients were very exclusives.
Beautifully luxurious, fascinating, photographic, lots to see!
My husband and I were visiting Nice as part of our river cruise. We had a local guide who took us on an excursion …