Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
If you want to experience the true authenticity of Rome, you cannot miss this food and wine tour of Rome. Thanks to a gastronomic guide, that will lead you through the main streets of Rome, you will get to taste, smell and touch local food, dishes and wine. Visit the farmers market in Campo de’ Fiori and stroll through the fruit and vegetables stands, try some ham and cheese and learn about their manufacturing techniques. Have a delicious lunch over the ruins of ancient Rome with typical Roman mouth-watering dishes and local wine. Last but not least, you will try some delicious Tiramisù and Gelato and drink an authentic espresso coffee. You will do all this while passing by the main attractions of the historical centre of Rome, such as Piazza Navona, the Pantheon, the Trevi Fountain and so much more ! How could you miss such a unique experience in Rome?
- You'll start atPiazza Campo de' FioriPiazza Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Roma RM, Italythe meeting point is under the Giordano Bruno statue in the middle of the SquareSee address & details
- 1Campo de' FioriStop: 60 minutesCampo de’ Fiori is a famous Roman square where the largest farmers market of the city is located. Here you can find everything from local produce, to flowers and all kinds of delicacies. Stroll through the food stands and taste some Balsamic Vinegar, Truffles, Olive Oil and Limoncello. At the end of your visit in the market you will try a platter of ham and cheeses from the nearby Norcia, a town in the mountains famous for its cured meats and cheeses.Read morePass byPiazza NavonaPantheonTrevi Fountain
- You'll end atTritone/Fontana Di Trevi00187 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, ItalySee address & details
Piazza Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Tritone/Fontana Di Trevi, 00187 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
- local guide
- Over 10 different food tastings
- Wine, beer and soft drinks
- Rich lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dietary restrictions can be accommodated if advised in advance. Please note this in the 'special requirements' field on booking.
- Places visited during your tour are subject to change
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Dress code is smart casual. Since you will be entering into a church, please note that the dress code needs to be suitable (shoulders and knees covered).
- Transfer from your hotel to the meeting point is NOT INCLUDED in the price. Taxi or buses are a convenient option
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- Please note that on Sundays only a few stands of the farmers market is open.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Private Tours of Venice
Great tour! Our tour guide, Giovanni, was very knowledgeable and personable. 5/5. I recommend this tour.
Open your eyes to Venice with this tour
Two hours really well spent. I wish we had done it earlier in our stay in Venice. Very knowledgeable and enthusiast…
Denise was your Guide in Venice and it was really a great tour. A lot of interesting Informations and very sympathe…
Great tour of Venice
Caroline was a wonderful guide who was very enteraining as well as informative. The tour allowed us to make the mos…
A great get to know Venice tour
Exactly what we were looking for. Caroline showed us the highlights of the City in an entertaining way. After this …
I would recommend this tour 100%. If you are first time like me in Venice, this is the best way to know the city. Y…
Very pleasant walking tour.
We much enjoyed the walking tour through Venice. The guide was very knowledgeable and helpful. Definitely worth tak…
We had a wonderful time with Denise - a local guide with lots of good background informations. She answered any qu…
We had a geat tour through Venice. The guide was very helpful. The tour was wonderful. Giovanni (the guide) was ver…
Having a great time in Venice
Denise was a great guide! Showed us around and had some great stories about living as a local in Venice :) I would …
Great tour through Venice -dogs allowed ❤
We had a great afternoon in a small group, with a verry friendly and happy guide and the best part: we were allowed…
funny and informative!
Denise was charming and informative. Tips about the area and where to go eat and visit were on point. Showed a …
Venice with Denise
It was an absolutely fantastic tour. Our guide Denise was really funny and had an enormous knowledge about Venice a…
The tour with Carolina was fantastic. Due to the Covid 19 situation, we were only a group of 4 people. We spent 2.5…
Wonderful walking tour in empty Venice!
We did a tour hour waking tour with Carolina and I think we were her first group since after the lockdown. She was …
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 220,048 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 37,009 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 18,860 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 120,072 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 12,077 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Rome Food and Wine Tour among Trevi Fountain, Pantheon and Campo De' Fiori
What time does Rome Food and Wine Tour among Trevi Fountain, Pantheon and Campo De' Fiori start?
Rome Food and Wine Tour among Trevi Fountain, Pantheon and Campo De' Fiori will start at 11:00 AM. Discover and book Rome Food and Wine Tour among Trevi Fountain, Pantheon and Campo De' Fiori on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Rome Food and Wine Tour among Trevi Fountain, Pantheon and Campo De' Fiori?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Rome Food and Wine Tour among Trevi Fountain, Pantheon and Campo De' Fiori on Tripadvisor
How much is Rome Food and Wine Tour among Trevi Fountain, Pantheon and Campo De' Fiori?
Rome Food and Wine Tour among Trevi Fountain, Pantheon and Campo De' Fiori price starts from $110.08. Discover and book Rome Food and Wine Tour among Trevi Fountain, Pantheon and Campo De' Fiori on Tripadvisor
What is the Rome Food and Wine Tour among Trevi Fountain, Pantheon and Campo De' Fiori cancellation policy?
Rome Food and Wine Tour among Trevi Fountain, Pantheon and Campo De' Fiori cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Rome Food and Wine Tour among Trevi Fountain, Pantheon and Campo De' Fiori on Tripadvisor