Private Pizza Making class in the vineyard with wine tasting in Rome countryside
Learn how the wine is produced and maybe even sample a grape fresh off of the vine. This tour includes also an amazing culinary experience, you will be welcomed by our professional chef that will teach you how to cook traditional italian pizza.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- please provide your hotel name
- Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome Capital, Italy hotel pick up
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 161088P10
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Pizza Making class in the vineyard with wine tasting in Rome countryside?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Pizza Making class in the vineyard with wine tasting in Rome countryside on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Pizza Making class in the vineyard with wine tasting in Rome countryside?
- Private Pizza Making class in the vineyard with wine tasting in Rome countryside price starts from $309.09. Discover and book Private Pizza Making class in the vineyard with wine tasting in Rome countryside on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Pizza Making class in the vineyard with wine tasting in Rome countryside cancellation policy?
- Private Pizza Making class in the vineyard with wine tasting in Rome countryside cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Pizza Making class in the vineyard with wine tasting in Rome countryside on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Pizza Making class in the vineyard with wine tasting in Rome countryside?
- Private Pizza Making class in the vineyard with wine tasting in Rome countryside is hosted by Eternal City Private and Guided Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Eternal City Private and Guided Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Pizza Making class in the vineyard with wine tasting in Rome countryside on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 161088P10
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Eternal City Private and Guided Tours
Rome, Lazio, Italy
Joined in June 2019
#37 of 245 Classes & Workshops in Rome
- Melissa L00“Cool” way to spend hot afternoonOur guide Patrick was excellent and personalized the experience. Actually got to see far mare than I expected and learn some history!
- MBoznian00Fantastic experienceThe sites were awesome and we really enjoyed all three. This review is more for the Guide and company - they were more than awesome! Alexander was great, very nice, accommodating and informative. We would definitely use them again.
- patriciabH8577CU00Terrible tourTerrible, nice driver but could not speak English. Could not speak to us about any of the sights. Kept dropping us off at places without any information about the sights. Driver disappeared and we could not find him for over an our. We paid over $370 for this two hour tour. Now I am struggling to get our money back and no one from trip advisor is responding.
- lorenzomV5558XS00EXCELLENT SERVICEExcellent experience!! The driver took us all around the city showing us the best views on this wonderful city. We were short of time and the full day experience was a great choice so it made possible to see everything with our personal tour guide and driver. Highly recommend.
- chantalk71500Complete Disappointment!!!Do yourself a favour and DO NOT use this operator. I booked a Full Day Guided VIP Tour of Rome! We only had one day to see Rome and were promised a great VIP experience, which we paid a high price for. We were promised the highlights of Rome including the Colosseum, Vatican and Sistine Chapel. It was a complete disaster. This personal VIP tour for the family that was supposed to be full day tour, which it most certainly was NOT, it started with the pick up time being moved to an hour later, then the Driver had no idea what was expected, there had been no communication with him and we had to explain to him what we had paid for, we did not even get to to see the Vatican as we were told to join another group and then that guide did not pitch up. The Colosseum was a complete waste of time with the guide we were given there which again no VIP tour. We had to join another big group. We wondered around aimlessly in the city with no guide at all to show us the highlights and explain anything to us. We were taken back to our hotel 4 hours earlier then we should have and having seen very little of the city and learnt nothing about Rome. Our VIP experience was nothing like promised, we did not skip any lines anywhere we did not get a personal guide. We might as well have walked around with a Lonely Planet guide book, we probably would have experienced more than what we got! What makes it worse is we tried to reach out on the day to get help and resolve the issues so we could try salvage the tour with no help at all and then we tried to get our money back after the complete disaster of paying for something we most certainly did not receive, and have been met with such aggression and hostility from Patrick and Parisa. This tour was incredibly expensive and we were most certainly not given what we paid for or expected. Our one day in Rome turned out to be such a loss as we really did not experience Rome like we should have.
- K6800GDalessandrom00Wonderful daythey organized this Colosseum-Vatican full day tour for us Everything was perfect, a driver picked us up at the hotel and took us to the Colosseum where we had a tour guide always organized by the agency ... same thing with the Vatican museums. Precise and punctual driver, Mercedes car, we also visited some of the main monuments of Rome including the Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Pantheon etc I highly recommend this tour to appreciate all the wonders of Rome.
- E1386ZWelizabetha00See Rome in a different light at night!What an awesome evening! Seeing Rome at night was beautiful. Our driver covered so many areas of the city and was very knowledgeable. Highly recommend this tour!!
- greggnichols00Combination of Catacombs, sites, and Wine tasting.The driver took us to the Catacombs, that was special. We drove to several sites, we got a tour of the Pantheon. He customized the trip to our wishes. We went by a leather shop (our request) then got to have lunch in the city center. We also got the private wine tour and it was well done.
- R4128ZNjamesw00100% recommendGreat trip, collected by Patrick to a beautiful setting and tasted the most amazing wine. Overall great experience, thank you!
- kitesurftarquinia00Great experiencePerfect service in Rome. All skip the line. Knowledge driver, excellent guided tours Colosseum and Vatican. Top service. Thanks for this day.
- SnakeOfEden00Amazing Tour!We toured with Patrick and it was amazing! He’s very knowledgeable and knows exactly what to show you in addition to the catacombs and Appian Way based on what you want to see. He was amazing and we learned a lot! Highly recommend!
- U6452FYjasonw00The very overpriced but still good tour.Saw amazing stuff but this was wayyy overpriced. Catacombs tour was just the $10 regular tour and then the driver took us around to some great spots. Not sure how they priced this though, wow. Driver was good company. We paid not much more than this for the whole Rome-to-Pompeii day trip.
- nikkijV3356BK00The smartest and coolest experience in RomeThis was one of the coolest and smartest things we did on our trip to Italy. Patrick knew the ins and outs of the entire city and was extremely knowledgeable of the history. It was awesome that we didn’t have to think about anything. Everything was set up for us… all of the tours to the monuments and front of the line access. It was a great way to see all the things in one day! Totally worth and I’d do it again in a heartbeat! Thanks Patrick!
- 380malloryl00Amazing!The tour was great! Wine, olive oil, and food was superb. Bought olive oil and a case of wine! They could even cater to gluten free which was so appreciated.
- Sammiek6500Fascinating tour outside the city centerWhat a lovely way to spend a morning. Constantin picked us up at our hotel, arriving early so we could begin our tour promptly. He was very knowledgeable and we all enjoyed his company very much. Getting out of the city center into the open spaces was absolutely beautiful! He first took us to a small museum with a tower and suggested we go to the top for a view. It was breathtaking! The catacombs tour was very interesting and there was some kind of service going on in the chambers and people were singing. The sound resonating through the catacombs was awe inspiring. After that he took us to the Appian Way, an original part of the road, and discussed its history. We also went to St. Paul’s Basillica, the largest church I have ever seen in my life. So beautiful. We asked if we could be dropped off in a different part of town than our hotel so we could pick up some pastries and Constantin was happy to oblige us. All in all, it was a very pleasant way to spend our last morning in Rome.
Buy it with
Private Pizza Making class in the vineyard with wine tasting in Rome countryside provided by Eternal City Private and Guided Tours
Product Overview: Private Pizza Making class in the vineyard with wine tasting in Rome countryside
Number of Photos