Anagni Cathedral is a Roman Catholic cathedral in Anagni, Lazio, Italy, notable as the summer residence of the Popes for centuries. It is dedicated to the Annunciation of the Blessed Virgin Mary. The Cathedral, was built in Romanesque style during the years 1071–1105, with Gothic-style additions in the mid-13th century. The crypt contains the tombs of St Magnus of Anagni, the patron of the city, and of St Secundina of Anagni. Fifty years later, during the persecution under Decius (249-51), St. Secondina was martyred at Anagni. Her relics are in the cathedral crypt. It was probably around 450 that a pagan sanctuary on the acropolis of Anagni was transformed into a Christian church dedicated to the Virgin Mary.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- English speaking driver
- Parking Fees
- Highway tolls
- Passenger Insurance
- Admission to any sites (Catherdal E9pp)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up is Rome Area or Amalfi Area. Full address is needed. If possible, a telephone number. Please be clear of pick up and drop off address. As well as pick up time. If airport or train drop off, please provide the time of departure so we can make sure that the correct pick up time is set up.
- Fiumicino Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 54, Fiumicino Italy
- Ciampino Airport, Rome Italy
- Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome Capital, Italy
- 84011 Amalfi, SA, Italy
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- 84011 Amalfi, SA, Italy
- Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome Capital, Italy
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 91993P127
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- We can accommodate folding wheelchairs
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair/strollers accessible / restrictions in certain areas- if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Transfer-Rome to Amalfi with a 2 hour stop in Anagni Catherdal or vice versa?
- Transfer-Rome to Amalfi with a 2 hour stop in Anagni Catherdal or vice versa price starts from $1,037.92. Discover and book Transfer-Rome to Amalfi with a 2 hour stop in Anagni Catherdal or vice versa on Tripadvisor
- What is the Transfer-Rome to Amalfi with a 2 hour stop in Anagni Catherdal or vice versa cancellation policy?
- Transfer-Rome to Amalfi with a 2 hour stop in Anagni Catherdal or vice versa cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Transfer-Rome to Amalfi with a 2 hour stop in Anagni Catherdal or vice versa on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Transfer-Rome to Amalfi with a 2 hour stop in Anagni Catherdal or vice versa?
- Transfer-Rome to Amalfi with a 2 hour stop in Anagni Catherdal or vice versa is hosted by See Amalfi Coast Official. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact See Amalfi Coast Official on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Transfer-Rome to Amalfi with a 2 hour stop in Anagni Catherdal or vice versa on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 91993P127
Reserve your spot
About the operator
See Amalfi Coast Official
Joined in August 2018
#4 of 64 Transportation in Amalfi
- 422jeanner00See Almafi Coast tour Amazing!We recently had an Almafi cost tour with Carmine Foggia from the Naples Cruise Port through the Almafi Coast and stopped for lunch at Zio Sams and a stop at Gargiulo Olive Oil manufacturing and retail site. It was a totally fantastic day! Carmine is a total pleasure to deal with and is so knowledgeable and entertaining. We have dealt with See Almafi Coast three times now and would highly recommend them. If I could give a 10 star rating I would. We hope to go back and use this company again! Thank you Carmine for another wonderful experience.
- Boston-Travel-Diva00An Unforgettable Day Discovering Hidden Gems of the Amalfi Coast with Carmine!We had the MOST spectacular day touring and learning about hidden gems of the Amalfi Coast with Carmine! We only had one day to experience the Amalfi Coast, and we are so grateful that we had Carmine as our guide to reveal so many hidden wonders of the area. Carmine introduced us to 'his coast' and it was a privilege to tour from Sorrento to Amalfi with such a knowledgeable and personable guide. This day was the highlight of our visit to southern Italy! Don't miss the chance to see the Amalfi coast away from the crowds and in his very competent hands.
- tracysJ9799NL00A perfect Day in the Amalfi coastManuel provided a very safe driving experience! We were in awe of the towns and his knowledge of Amalfi coast . Positano is beyond the most beautiful place … If you only doing a day trip i would suggest just two towns and don’t stop for lunch !! Enjoy this company very trustworthy and reliable !
- 2chelseat00Had the BEST day seeing the Amalfi Coast!Just had the most amazing day touring the Amalfi Coast with See Amalfi Coast Tours. Such beautiful scenery, unlike any other place in the world. From beginning to end we had the best time! A highlight of the day was when our guide Vincenzo booked us a table for lunch at the most amazing restaurant that was absolutely perfect with stunning views of the coast. The roads are very winding but he knew them so well he managed them like they were no problem at all. We loved getting to see so much and having a private driver was SO much better than being on a tour with others, we’ve done both and it’s worth the extra! Vincenzo was very professional but so much fun and he went out of his way to make the day so thoughtful and special for us. It will be a memory we carry with us forever. Thank you again Vincenzo, We hope to see you again some day! :)
- VeepulM00Excellent shore excursionI recommend this service! We used for shore excursion at Rome and also Naples. Drivers were very friendly and helpful. Had a great time and would definitely use again.
- smccabe827200Fun times on the Amalfi Coast!This was our favorite excursion during our trip to Italy, Spain and France. Our guide, Echo, was fun, friendly and a wealth of knowledge. Our family absolutely loved her and we learned so much about the beautiful Amalfi coast thanks to her! Our driver, Giuseppe, was also wonderful and possessed the calm, cool and collected vibe needed to drive on the coast—we don’t know how he does it! They also recommended a pizza shop with an amazing view and took us to the cutest shops along the way, as we requested. The tour ended with a quick visit to a beautiful beach in Amalfi to stick our toes in the sand. It was a truly fantastic day made of great memories thanks to our guide and driver—they were the best!
- Iozzol00Awesome Amalfi Coast ExperienceFrom the moment we were picked up at our location, Manuel greeted us with open arms. Very warm and courteous. He was so accommodating to our needs and made our experience of the Amalfi Coast an awesome one. Very professional driving making everyone feel safe on the road. Provided history lessons and made the car ride very entertaining with his amazing voice. No radio was needed. Manuel, you’re a true professional and thank you for everything.
- Traveljunki070800Best tour in NapoliManuel was amazing he made sure we got to see everything and scheduled it perfectly so that we were not stuck in traffic! (Which is very hard to do) He is very charismatic and knowledgeable! 10/10 recommend!
- BillyA33200Above and beyond!This tour by Manuel was above and beyond what I was expecting. He made sure we went around any traffic and we felt he truly loved what he does! We felt like friends instantly and he made this trip memorable. We highly recommend booking this private tour! Ciao
- andykristiekappes00Perfect Day in the Amalfi CoastWe (family of 5; 15, 14, 7 year olds) had an amazing time with our driver/guide Manuel! Manuel was awesome! Super friendly, entertaining (have him sing!), and knowledgeable. We booked this tour to have flexibility with the kids and the heat and I’m so glad we did. Manuel knew all the tricks to avoid the crowds as much as possible. He offered several variations of the tour to fit our needs. He “knows his chickens!” Getting to see the Amalfi Coast by water is a must, and another big reason we booked this tour. We would definitely book again!
- rjl1156500Fabulous day with FabyThe tour was fabulous as it was adapted to suit our interests on the fly… Faby and Pino were just Fabulous! Pick up was prompt at our B&B at Nido Verde in Agerola. The whole day was slick and entertaining
- rosannam37000Amalfi coast- Ravello- PositanoThe tour was amazing! Manuel was a great tour guide-we highly recommend this tour which can be customized based on your preferences. Book this tour and request Manuel- you won’t be disappointed!
- Andrea C00Amazing day seeing the Almafi coast with our tour guide Manuel!We not only loved our tour, but loved the energy of our guide Manuel! He was professional, fun, knowledgeable & provided an experience that was 1 of a kind. We told him immediately what our wishes were & he made that happen. We loved his suggestions & was spot on. Our family of 4 toured in an AC Mercedes van for an all day tour. Worth every penny & would highly recommend See Almafi Coast Official Company & Manuel as your guide.
- MUMLM00Amazing Cinque Terre shore excursionAmazing shore excursion from Livorno port with Mike at Cinque Terre!!! His English is impeccable which is so important since the day before our private guide spoke no English. He is knowledgeable about the area, gave us nice tips, was a very pleasant day. Instructions on where to meet him were very clear. He helped us purchade ferry tickets. Arranged a lunch for us at Monterosso. We also got to see Pisa. The vehicle was practically brand new, and spacious. I would highly recommend this tour!!!
- 2822kirti00Amazing driver and tour guide Manuel!We had an excellent tour of the Amalfi coast with Manuel. He has such a personality our family loved him from the start ! Especially my son who is a futbol fan and had the best conversations with Manuel . We will definitely come back to tour with him again ! I give him 10 stars ⭐️
Buy it with
Transfer-Rome to Amalfi with a 2 hour stop in Anagni Catherdal or vice versa provided by See Amalfi Coast Official
Product Overview: Transfer-Rome to Amalfi with a 2 hour stop in Anagni Catherdal or vice versa
Number of Photos