Treat yourself to a cozy location, a few steps away from the Vatican Museum. Take a moment and have an authentic
Italian aperitif: Spritz and homemade crunchy Romano Cheee and Pepper Chips .
Each participant has a single station to work from.
Prepare some of the great classics of italian pizza: from the traditional Margherita to the one you like the most. No matter what your level of skill in the kitchen.
Tomato Bruschetta cook in a wood oven and one drink are included in the menu.
Once your hands-on experience has finished, sit down in our cozy restaurant or the outdoor terrace to enjoy the fruits of
your labor. No clean up!
Join our social table, sip wine with your new friends, take the opportunity to ask your Chef all the tips and tricks
about Italian food and the best spot to be in Rome.
• Pizza - your favorite pizza with the best Italian toppings!
• Chips Cacio e Pepe (Romano Pecorino Cheese and pepper) - Handmade chips served with a typical Roman cheese
• Bruschetta Tomato and Basil - Wood oven toasted bread with garlic, oregano, basil and tomato.
• Welcome Drink - A bubbly Italian welcome Drink
• Drink (Wine, Beer, Soft Drink) - You always have included 1 meal drink + water