Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 14 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Rich dinner
- Small Group Tour
- Expert local guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Water and Soft Drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off and transportation to/from attractions
- Visit to the inside of the Synagogue
- Departure details
- Piazza Mattei, 00186 Roma RM, Italy You will meet your guide at Piazza Mattei, in front of the turtles fountain. Your guide will be holding a sign written "Food Tour".
- Largo di Torre Argentina, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 92490P10
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Food Tour In Rome Through Jewish Ghetto And Campo De Fiori After Sunset?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Food Tour In Rome Through Jewish Ghetto And Campo De Fiori After Sunset on Tripadvisor
- How much is Food Tour In Rome Through Jewish Ghetto And Campo De Fiori After Sunset?
- Food Tour In Rome Through Jewish Ghetto And Campo De Fiori After Sunset price starts from $101.92. Discover and book Food Tour In Rome Through Jewish Ghetto And Campo De Fiori After Sunset on Tripadvisor
- What is the Food Tour In Rome Through Jewish Ghetto And Campo De Fiori After Sunset cancellation policy?
- Food Tour In Rome Through Jewish Ghetto And Campo De Fiori After Sunset cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Food Tour In Rome Through Jewish Ghetto And Campo De Fiori After Sunset on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Food Tour In Rome Through Jewish Ghetto And Campo De Fiori After Sunset?
- Food Tour In Rome Through Jewish Ghetto And Campo De Fiori After Sunset is hosted by Food Tours of Venice. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Food Tours of Venice on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Food Tour In Rome Through Jewish Ghetto And Campo De Fiori After Sunset on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 92490P10
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atPiazza MatteiPiazza Mattei, 00186 Roma RM, ItalyYou will meet your guide at Piazza Mattei, in front of the turtles fountain. Your guide will be holding a sign written "Food Tour".See address & details
- Pass byGhetto EbraicoCampo de' FioriPiazza NavonaLargo di Torre Argentina
- You'll end atLargo di Torre ArgentinaLargo di Torre Argentina, 00186 Roma RM, ItalySee address & details
About the operator
Food Tours of Venice
Venice, Veneto, Italy
Joined in January 2015
#13 of 154 Food & Drink in Venice
- jarmol62600Fulfilled my expectationsVery nice afternoon tour with Neela in San Polo and Dorsoduro. I was a bit concerned if there would be enough to eat, but there was. Drinks are not included, but there were two stops where it was possible to buy drinks with very reasonable prices. This was my 25th food tour and I give my stamp of approval!
- sflynn201500WonderfulClaire was so lovely and a fantastic guide. I thoroughly enjoyed touring on our first morning in Venice, and it's a great way to get to know local food and meet some lovely people from all nationalities. Great value for money too, highly recommend
- Jae2600Would recommendGreat experience, great tour, great food. Would recommend to any visiting Venice for the first time.
- N831700Pleasant introduction to VeniceI joined the group of 9 on my first night in Venice and it gave me the knowhow to enjoy Spritzes and Cicchetti for the rest of my stay. We went to some hidden away takeaways and bars to do standing-up eating including having the tastiest meatball ever. All food included in the price and one drink. Our warm and chilled guide Denys helped me get to know a different area to where I was staying, and told some good local stories.
- jessicamH7842DQ00A Perfect TourThis food tour was so fun! Ana was an amazing guide full of Venezia history with a great sense of humor. She gave us an authentic view of this great city. Thank you Ana! The variety of food and wine was also fantastic and we were so full after this tour. Also, use Google maps rather than Apple Maps to find the meet up location.
- grandp00bah00Fantastic Food TourBy far our best tour in Italy. The tour guide shared all the history of the charming restaurants (she studied Venice history), took us to the best restaurants, and helped us appreciate this amazing part of the world. What an incredible tour. Something we will always remember.
- Kristina M00Food and fun!We had a lovely time on this tour and enjoyed the history and the food! The guide made it very easy to follow along and picked great places! We went back the next day to some of the places on the stop!
- ginnyhacker00Perfect Introduction to VeniceAna was a delightful guide - friendly, knowledgeable, creative and efficient. Add unflappable. We loved the food choices. HIGHLY recommend.
- PHIL F00FantasticAbsolutely brilliant! Too much food! LoL Vanessa was very knowledgeable and passionate about her city! A great tour of Venice
- aguyfromidaho00Excellent Intro to Venetian SnackingWe took this tour with our kids, ages 5-13, and all had a fantastic time. Our guide was excellent, a local who kept running into friends on the streets of Venice. The stops were all interesting places that I was happy to have visited, and wouldn’t have found on our own. Our group (13 in all) were all interesting people we were happy to spend time with. Each stop had a variety of options, from relatively tame (Brie and marmalade on bread) to quite unusual (yes, that’s an entire fried cuttlefish on a piece of Polenta), customizable to your preferences and sense of adventure. One member of our group had a serious nut allergy, and our guide was great about taking with the shop owners to see what was safe for him to eat. We booked our tour at dinner time, and in comparison to typical Venetian dinner prices, it was a steal. Gave us a great overview of the area for future dinners as well.
- S3701ZIpaulb00Don’t Miss This Tour.Oh! Oh! Oh! Do not miss this food tour. Cichetti! Delicioso! Our guide, Ana, was so much fun and she gave us lots of information beyond the food experience.
- Talya E00Tour was canceled without prior noticeWe got to the meeting point, and no one was there. We were not informed about the cancellation, and where only told after calling the operator twice, where they claimed to have let everyone know, which was not the case. We booked the tour on the same day, and if it really was not available, why did they offer it to us, take the money, and then made us wait. Since we did not get to experience the tour, I can’t review that part, but the cancellation wasted so much of our time (getting to the meeting location and waiting for someone to show up), and the money (the tour operator was extremely vague about a refund), which in our opinion is a risk not worth taking. Book at your own risk.
- johndoe12345677800amazing food tourAna was amazing! it felt like we were just hanging with an old friend. the food was delicious and it was so nice to get some more history behind Venice and the food culture there. i’d highly recommend this tour :)
- dottieellisp00History and culture though its cuisineGreat explanation of the history of the ghetto and the people who lived there over the centuries. This was our first time in this part of Venice and we loved walking some of its narrow streets. We also learned about the significance of the food and drink in culture.
- Ambassador53417900Good experienceVanessa did an awesome job! Interesting and very yummy food! We tried a good variety of classic Venetian street food.
If someone uses and electric scooter and can get in/out of a vehicle is this tour accessible?
Buy it with
Food Tour In Rome Through Jewish Ghetto And Campo De Fiori After Sunset provided by Food Tours of Venice
Product Overview: Food Tour In Rome Through Jewish Ghetto And Campo De Fiori After Sunset
|Number of Photos||1|