This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Discover Rome off the beaten path and uncover the secrets of Campo de' Fiori, the Jewish Ghetto and other Roman gems during this tour. Your personal guide will tell you all about the dramatic events and scandals that shaped Rome over the centuries. Enjoy the beautiful views on the city while having a stroll in the most picturesque streets of Rome.
- You'll start atPiazza del CampidoglioPiazza del Campidoglio, 00186 Roma RM, ItalySee address & details
- 1Piazza del CampidoglioStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Basilica di Santa Maria in AracoeliStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3Ghetto EbraicoStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 4Piazza MatteiStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 5Campo de' FioriStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 6Ponte Sant'AngeloStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 7Museo Nazionale di Castel Sant'AngeloStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 8Statua di San Michele ArcangeloStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 9Lupa RomanaStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 10Replica Statua Equestre di Marco AurelioStop: 10 minutesSee details
- You'll end atCastel Sant'AngeloLungotevere Castello, 50, 00193 Roma RM, ItalySee address & details
Piazza del Campidoglio, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Castel Sant'Angelo, Lungotevere Castello, 50, 00193 Roma RM, Italy
- All Fees and Taxes
- Headsets to always hear your guide (with 6 persons or more in the group)
- Entry/Admission - Museo Nazionale di Castel Sant'Angelo
- Entry/Admission - Statua di San Michele Arcangelo
- Transportation to and from the meeting/end point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Through Eternity Tours
Best Virtual Tours of Italy
Through Eternity's virtual tours of Italy was a Godsend during 2020. I have gone on at least 30 of the virtual t…
Virtual Tours of Palermo and Ischia
I had a two-week trip to Italy planned the month Europe started shutting down due to the pandemic. A friend of mine…
Wonderful Virtual Tour of Puglia!
I thoroughly enjoyed touring Puglia (VIRTUALLY)! I appreciated the overview of the region and the guidance about ho…
Puglia: So much too see (and smell and taste) beyond Alberobello
Since May 2020, I have been privileged to join ALL of Through Eternity’s nearly 40 superb and addictive virtual tou…
Virtual Travel in the Midst of a Pandemic
I have had the opportunity to participate in many of the virtual tours offered by Through Eternity during the COVID…
OUTSTANDING VIRTUAL TOUR OF POMPEII, ITALY
I experienced my first 1 1/2 hour virtual tour of Pompeii with Andrea of Through Eternity Tours last week, and I th…
Great virtual tour
I really enjoyed this virtual tour. Very knowledgeable guide and the material was expertly presented. I also like…
Custom virtual streaming tour
I needed to do something special for my wife for our 35th anniversary, and at this point, it's not possessions but …
Virtual Vesuvius: Visit to Pompeii and Herculaneum
Our very personable tour guide, Andrea, was very knowledgable and packed his virtual tour with historical facts. Po…
Best Day Tour Company in Italy
I booked Through Eternity Tours for our trip to Italy during the pandemic. I was able to reschedule our trip to th…
Excellent Virtual Tours
I have never been to Italy and decided to take Colosseum Virtual Tour offered by “Through Eternity Tours”. What a…
Through Eternity Tours are fun and interesting
We miss Italy! We had been on their tours in Rome before and are so happy they started to offer them online. It's b…
In person and virtual tours - both are excellent.
I am a university professor who brings students to Italy for short studies. Through Eternity Tours does an excelle…
Favourite for me were the paintings by Raffaello for Maria, the Sistine Chapel - our guide - Robert from Eternity T…
Mario had a way of explaining history which was very catchy and interesting. He showed and explained a lot about th…
- Duration: 3h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 220,007 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 33,991 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 37,003 travelers!