per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
- skip the line tickets
- local guide
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Departure details
- Via dei Fori Imperiali, Roma RM, Italy At the newsagent in front of the Colosseum Metro Station Exit - ground level (there is only one exit, just in front of the monument) street address is: Via dei Fori Imperiali. Your tour guide will be holding a sign with your name.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 107245P12
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please provide the full names of all travelers when booking. Failure to present a voucher with all travelers' full names at the ticket office prior to entry may result in denied entry to the Colosseum and Roman Forum.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Skip the line Ancient Rome Tour of Colosseum Forums Pantheon & City Highlights?
- How much is Skip the line Ancient Rome Tour of Colosseum Forums Pantheon & City Highlights?
- Skip the line Ancient Rome Tour of Colosseum Forums Pantheon & City Highlights price starts from $288.00. Discover and book Skip the line Ancient Rome Tour of Colosseum Forums Pantheon & City Highlights on Tripadvisor
- What is the Skip the line Ancient Rome Tour of Colosseum Forums Pantheon & City Highlights cancellation policy?
- Skip the line Ancient Rome Tour of Colosseum Forums Pantheon & City Highlights cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Skip the line Ancient Rome Tour of Colosseum Forums Pantheon & City Highlights on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Skip the line Ancient Rome Tour of Colosseum Forums Pantheon & City Highlights?
- Skip the line Ancient Rome Tour of Colosseum Forums Pantheon & City Highlights is hosted by Blue Rome Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Blue Rome Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Skip the line Ancient Rome Tour of Colosseum Forums Pantheon & City Highlights on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 107245P12
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atVia dei Fori ImperialiVia dei Fori Imperiali, Roma RM, ItalyAt the newsagent in front of the Colosseum Metro Station Exit - ground level (there is only one exit, just in front of the monument) street address is: Via dei Fori Imperiali. Your tour guide will be holding a sign with your name.See address & details
- 1ColosseumStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Roman ForumStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Complesso del VittorianoStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Trevi FountainStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5Piazza NavonaStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 6PantheonStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Blue Rome Tours
Rome, Lazio, Italy
#129 of 579 Food & Drink in Rome
- Safari44344400Great family TourOur guide Thoma was great. He kept the kids excited and interested with treasure hunts in the museum and chapel. He was very informative and great fun. 10/10.
- Jennifer Lynn C00Amazing TourguideTomaso was fabulous and well informed. He kept not only my 3 boys interested but due to the extreme heat was conscious of where we were standing to avoid long periods in the sun. Would highly recommend.
- tlahuele00Excellent Food TourWe love to go on food tours of cities to eat the food the locals eat. This tour was outstanding. Fortunately for us, we had the guide to ourselves and the rain was not too bad. Our guide was wonderful (my apologies, I forget her name). All the places we stopped were quite good, and we were able to try things we had never had before. Artichokes are prepared quite differently than we prepare them, but were very good. We were surprised by the amounts of food we were given to sample. Usually you only get a bite or two, but not on this tour. Prepare for a lot of good food. Highly recommended by us.
- Liz A00Roma food street TourClaudia is an absolutely lovely girl, with so much information about her home area, some amazing tastes, and fabulous contacts, very knowledgeable excellent value, and worth every euro. Thankyou for a delightful tour, we will be retracing our steps to enjoy again.
- Colin S00Great fun and superb foodWe booked this tour as it was something different and allowed us to see parts of Rome that normally you wouldn't see. Our tour guide Virginia was brilliant and very knowledgeable about her home city. The tour lasts for 3 hours and includes various stopping points to eat. Trying Suppli at the start set us up for the holiday as we had it most days after that. Great to try local food in cafes that you wouldn't normally visit or even see. Overall it was great value and would do it again. Special mention to Virginia who was magnificent..thanks again
- Mike R00Awesome tourGreat way to get around and enjoy some of Rome’s delights. Claudia our guide was fantastic, so well educated on the history and very entertaining. Fabulous food, great company and amazing facts Thanks Claudia
- Kandice P00Great way to see Rone and eat good foodWe took this tour on our first day in Rome. It was a great way to get familiar with the city and taste delicious food. It was very enjoyable and highly recommended.
- Hedgehog7300Fab tourWe booked this as we thought it looked intresting!! It was such a great thing to do and thoroughly recomend it to others. Not only did we get to experience Rome food we hadn't hear of before ,such as Supplì ( Fried rice balls with mozella inside) local pizza and beer, different cheeses and hams with wine,fried artichoke and of course gelto; but also got a tour around apart of the city we would never have thought to go to. Claudia our guide was friendly and very knowledgeable about what we were seeing and tasting. She even showed us how the Italians drink from the fountains found around the city.
- boarding81500Delicious Food tour with a great guideAn amazing tour, for 3 hours we discovered the beautiful city of Rome having several stops to taste great italian specialities. Giada gave us interesting informations about the city and Italian gastronomy. It’s more than a food tour, and Giada our guide was so nice, kind and wanted really to share with us her experience of the city. Amazing food, great guide: the tour to book during your stay in Rome.
- James C00Great experience and great food.Our family always join a food tool when we travel so we have high expectations. We researched in TripAdvisor and found this one. Even it has less review and cost is lower compared to other tours, we still decided to give it a try. Our guide is Claudia and we had a wonderful tour. Food is just the right amount and Claudia explained to us about the food and Culture so well that we feel we totally chose the right one vs. other higher cost options. I will totally recommend it.
- MelN1700Blue Italy Food TourBlue Italy are amazing. Could not recommend them highly enough. Best guides, able to arrange tours to our specifications at short notice.
- George A00Molto Buono!Easy meeting point to find and an excellent tour guide to show us the path to foodie nirvana! Rosie was our guide and she was a world of information. I booked this tour based on the high rating and it did not disappoint at all! We went to five spots to sample some local street food and all were great. From pizza to supplis to fried zucchini flower to meat and win with a finish at a gelato place for some unique flavor sampling. So much better than hitting all the tourist spots as we got to try some hidden gems that were fantastic! The information she provided along the way with some historical landmarks was quite impressive as well. Book this tour and you will not be disappointed!!
- DCgirl52000Do this! You'll be so GLAD you did!!Our tour guide was named Claudia, and she was such a delight! She was so knowledgeable on not just food (which is all I was expecting) but she gave SO much information on this history of all the places we were walking through! It was so cool to get SO much out of one tour. We started at the market at Campo de Fiori and sampled several things at the market (fruit, olive oils, balsamic vinegar, pestos, etc... ALL OF THEM were so, so good). We then continued on and sampled delicious artichokes in the Jewish Ghetto, we also had pastries, we had gelato, we had pizza and beer, and a few other little tastes of other "street foods". I seriously cannot recommend this enough. Everything we tried was really good and what's so cool about this tour is that not only do you get to try things you may not have otherwise have tried, but you walk through neighborhoods and stop at places you would have never discovered on your own. I really cannot emphasize how much my husband and I enjoyed this tour. Claudia is fantastic and even gave us great suggestions on where to go for dinner for the duration of our stay. She is very pleasant to chat with and very knowledgeable on her subject matter! Book this tour, you'll love it!
- Damien P00Rosaria was greatRosaria did a great job ! Had a great time on the tour, Rosaria is very knowledgeable, the tour is worth doing. Damien
- Jennifer C00Excellent Street Food TourWe booked this tour because we wanted to see the city in a different way, and we were not disappointed! As well as getting the chance to sample delicious local delicacies (including supplies, traditional Jewish artichokes, pizza and gelato) , the tour took us around several historical sites that we wouldn't never have known to look for. I'd highly recommend this to anyone looking for something a bit different. I'd also suggest booking the lunchtime tour as the start time coincides with the market at Piazza Campo di Fiori.
Buy it with
Skip the line Ancient Rome Tour of Colosseum Forums Pantheon & City Highlights provided by Blue Rome Tours
Product Overview: Skip the line Ancient Rome Tour of Colosseum Forums Pantheon & City Highlights
Number of Photos