Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
The best way to get an overview of the eternal city! The E-bike Panoramic Rome Small Group Tour takes you to the most beautiful viewpoints. Enjoy the view overlooking the city from the Janiculum hill, discover the optical illusion of the Aventine Hill and marvel at the Roman Forum from the Capitoline Hill. Thanks to our high quality E-bike you will cover much more ground that you would have ever done without having to work hard. This tour also brings you off the beaten path.
- You'll start atVicolo dei Venti, 9Vicolo dei Venti, 9, 00186 Roma RM, ItalyCentrally located next to Piazza Farnese, Campo de Fiori, Piazza Navona and PantheonSee address & details
- 1TrastevereStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Colle AventinoStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3Colle del GianicoloStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byColle Capitolino
- 4Piazza del CampidoglioStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 5Tempietto del BramanteStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byIsola TiberinaCircus Maximus
- 6Mausoleo Ossario GaribaldinoStop: 5 minutesSee detailsPass byPiazza di Santa Maria in Trastevere
- You'll end atVicolo dei Venti, 9Vicolo dei Venti, 9, 00186 Roma RM, ItalyCentrally located next to Piazza Farnese, Campo de Fiori, Piazza Navona and PantheonSee address & details
Vicolo dei Venti, 9, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Bike rental
- Bottled water
- Tour leader
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Rex-Tours The Rome Experience
Great tour of the city. Arthur was a really informative and interesting guide and tailored the tour to take account…
Let me just ‘segue’ into the review...
Due to COVID we were lucky enough to be the only two on our tour. As we had both been to Rome before our guide, Art…
Remembering a great trip!
We went on this tour for our first night in Rome back in June 2019. It was a great way to see the big sites, get th…
A fantastic way to see Rome!
An E-Bike tour is a great way to see the city without even breaking a sweat! Ok, we were there in February, but bei…
An amazing experience through the ancient city of Rome
It is the best way to visit many historical and interesting places in a very short time, guided by a professional a…
Superb and highly revommend
Easily the best excursion we did on our Rome holiday, not only as it is possibly the best way to see Rome and good …
Definitely an AMAZING experience!
I had an amazing time on the Segway tour of Rome. I got to see so much of Rome in a day and i loved every minute of…
We believe that the best way to learn about a place is through the eyes of someone who lives there. For this reason…
Great way to see Rome
We took a bike tour with Rex Tours on our 2nd day in Rome . What a great introduction to this amazing city by an ul…
Awesome trip with a charming Roman guide.
For us it was the first time to go on a segway. We were amazed by the warm welcome and the way Leopoldo helped us g…
Best day in Rome with Rex-Tours!
Highly recommended Segway tours in Rome! We felt like being hosted by Roman friends - Leo was the perfect guide and…
Segways - highlight of our trip
Leo, our tour guide was absolutely superb! Couldn’t have asked for a better tour guide! Full of knowledge whilst ma…
Great way to see the city. Highly recommend.
My teenage son and I had a great afternoon doing an e-bike tour of central Rome with Leo. We had to cancel our orig…
Review entirely based on customer service
Unfortunately, we were unable to complete the tour that we had booked over the Christmas season. Upon arriving in …
Quite simply, one of the best tours we've ever done. Not to be missed.
My wife and I signed up for the Ancient Rome Segway tour. Firstly, Segways are an incredibly convenient and fun way…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, German
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 220,063 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 18,863 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 12,080 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 3,602 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about E-Bike Panoramic Rome Small Group Tour
Which attractions will I visit with E-Bike Panoramic Rome Small Group Tour?
How much is E-Bike Panoramic Rome Small Group Tour?
E-Bike Panoramic Rome Small Group Tour price starts from $126.19. Discover and book E-Bike Panoramic Rome Small Group Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the E-Bike Panoramic Rome Small Group Tour cancellation policy?
E-Bike Panoramic Rome Small Group Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book E-Bike Panoramic Rome Small Group Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides E-Bike Panoramic Rome Small Group Tour?
E-Bike Panoramic Rome Small Group Tour is hosted by Rex-Tours The Rome Experience. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Rex-Tours The Rome Experience on Tripadvisor. Discover and book E-Bike Panoramic Rome Small Group Tour on Tripadvisor