Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 8 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Spanish
What's not included
- After the class you will enjoy dishes that you prepared
- After the class you will enjoy dishes that you prepared
- A glass of wine, beer or soft drink is included in the course
- Special menu available upon request - contact us via email or phone
- Recipes - to recreate the dishes back home
- Departure details
- Via della Rotonda, 26, 00186 Roma RM, Italy The meeting point is in front of the Replay shop, where you will see our guide holding a sign "SUBLIME TOURS" Departure times are: - at 11:20 AM for Lunch - at 3:45 PM for Late Lunch or Early Dinner
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 115225P6
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Try yourself in the Italian kitchen! Very Small group Cooking Class?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Try yourself in the Italian kitchen! Very Small group Cooking Class on Tripadvisor
- How much is Try yourself in the Italian kitchen! Very Small group Cooking Class?
- Try yourself in the Italian kitchen! Very Small group Cooking Class price starts from $154.57. Discover and book Try yourself in the Italian kitchen! Very Small group Cooking Class on Tripadvisor
- What is the Try yourself in the Italian kitchen! Very Small group Cooking Class cancellation policy?
- Try yourself in the Italian kitchen! Very Small group Cooking Class cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Try yourself in the Italian kitchen! Very Small group Cooking Class on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Try yourself in the Italian kitchen! Very Small group Cooking Class?
- Try yourself in the Italian kitchen! Very Small group Cooking Class is hosted by Sublime Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sublime Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Try yourself in the Italian kitchen! Very Small group Cooking Class on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 115225P6
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Rome, Lazio, Italy
Joined in January 2019
#52 of 251 Classes & Workshops in Rome
- travelingmuellers00Great, but a few things could be betterOur tour guide was a wonderful guy who knew a lot of history about the buildings and the area. He had a great sense of humor and was fun to get to know. He was very open to questions. That was wonderful! We did, however, want more information on the food and culture of Italy itself: where it had originated, how it had become popular, special things they did to make it or how it's commonly made. There was a little of that, but not a lot. There was a good variety of food and we were super stuffed by the end! I felt like we hardly put a dent in the pasta at the end of the night because we were so full! We had two larger disappointments, however. First: The desserts were *phenomenal* and we loved them! Trying the cheese and truffle and other unique foods was interesting. However, while the pizza and pasta were OK, they weren't *really good.* They were like cheap pizza and pasta in the US, in my opinion. I was expecting to be really wowed by the flavors, but they were bland. We really wondered if, instead of taking us to the *best* places, he was taking us to cheap places to save money, or to his friend's places that they tip him for. Second, I'd specifically requested that we have specialty drinks that weren't alcoholic or coffee. I didn't want to just have soda shoved at us, either, when the tour usually includes some kind of specialty wine. Kind of a hard request, I know, but we'd been assured that our guide would plan around exactly what we wanted to do. We had booked a private tour for that reason, but it seemed that our guide hadn't planned for that at all. So we got soda. It was interesting to try, but kind of a cop out.
- R6920KZpamelab00ExcellentA lot of fun...I would have given this tour leader a 10 if possible, she made this excursions a highlight of my trip!!!
- Nurburgringorbust00One of the TOP Tours my wife and I took in Rome.The BEST thing about the tour was our guide Anna Marie! She is so funny, so much fun, and just loves doing the tours. The other things were ALL of the different places we went at night which weren't just restaurants, but a taste of ALL kinds of different foods. We were stuff when we got done and I would ABSOLUTELY go again!
- sylsin7600Intimate tour of RomeSharon was awesome! A little touch of California to help us ease into Rome history. She lived in Italy a long time to understand the history but had enough LA style to adapt to our “tourist way of thinking”. I loved how flexible she was with our tour especially since we did it in thunderstorms and rain she was a trooper! We ended the day making pasta and drinking wine. I felt like I was hanging out with a girlfriend of mine throughout the whole time. Highly recommend this company. It said small group, but honestly it was just me and my husband and the guide! I love those intimate types of tours, you really get to know your guide and their impression of the city. Thank you Sharon!
- Juliesheehan00Food tour.Me & my husband were taken around Rome for several hours on a food tour by the lovely Sarah. We experienced the most amazing food and were able to be fully immersed in all types of Roman food. It was extravagant, decadent & delicious. Sarah took us to places which delivered high quality food. I fully recommend this tour.
- Sean C00Small group walking food tour.We booked a small group tour that turned out to be a private tour because it was just the two of us and our lovely guide Luca. The tour was of the Trastevere district with In Rome Cooking. The walking food tour visited several very good restaurants and an exceptional family owned pork deli shop and finished off with gelato. We had plenty to eat and drink and whilst not everything was what we we normally eat it was all very good quality. We definitely enjoyed our evening and would recommend asking for Luca to show you around. 10 out of 10.
- 666sherrid00Yummy Food TourFranchesca met us at the statue of jars and we were off to start our food tour. She was lovely and very informative about the neighborhoods and ordering for us! I highly recommend her for this intimate tour ... my favorite part was visiting the Testaccio Market, a must go to!
- MpKp201900Fun pizza makingThe experience began with a fun walking tour; our guide was quite knowledgeable—we learned a lot. Our guide was very engaged and interested in all of us. The pizza chef was very friendly and made sure everyone got involved. It really made us appreciate how much goes into making a great pizza. Be aware that the tour doesn’t finish where it starts—was not a problem for us.
- Global65663300Everything was amazing!A friend, my husband, and I signed up for this on a whim and it was the best decision! Francesca was incredibly nice and fun to chat with. It was a group of 7 total, which was a good size. We tried a ton of different foods and everything was so delicious! I highly recommend this tour! :)
- NorthStar76287800Walking TourNina was great! We did the walking tour in the morning and I thought the timing was perfect. Nina was extremely knowledgeable and catered the tour to what we hadn’t seen and what we were interested in! I can’t say anything bad about this tour! Thanks again!!
- LBrown2400Rome, Nina and the food....This was such a wonderful experience. Nina is bright, well informed and entertaining. The cooking class was fun and the food was fabulous.
- e5h00Walking tour of RomeOur guide, Nina, was spectacular she took the time to find out what points of interest we had visited and which ones we would like to see. She was extremely knowledgeable of the history and facts of Rome and answered every question we had. We thoroughly enjoyed the cooking class and it was great having Nina there to translate. The gnocchi, artichoke and cookies came out fantastic I can’t wait to try this at home. I highly recommend this tour and I will be sure to contact them next time I am in Rome
- 212raquelt00Friendly and informative personalized walking tourBooked this walking tour and cooking class last minute for something fun to do on our last day in Rome. So glad we did! Nina was a great guide! Ended up being just my husband and me with her on this tour and it was great! Cooking class was fun and we really enjoyed the whole tour. Highly recommend to anyone without a lot of time in Rome but wanting to see some of the city center highlights.
- ATLButterfly00Wonderful experienceMy husband and I toured with Nina and had a fabulous time. We expected a small group and it turned out it was just us. We had so much food that we both went into a food coma - but it was authentic and locations we would not have discovered but for the tour. She also shared historical facts and recipes. Worth doing!
- Brenilee00The BEST tour in Rome!We enjoyed our thorough and intimate walking tour of Rome with the BEST tour guide! Our tour was filled with unique local history and the best planned stops at local fountains, ruins and popular historic sights. We loved the opportunity to learn pasta making from a local chef who had worked in a Michelin Star restaurant in NYC. The full attention we received was amazing! Well worth the price and hands down a great experience!
Buy it with
Try yourself in the Italian kitchen! Very Small group Cooking Class provided by Sublime Tours
Product Overview: Try yourself in the Italian kitchen! Very Small group Cooking Class
Number of Photos