per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- private transportation
- English - speaking driver
- free time in Assisi
- air-conditioned mercedes vehicle
- free time in Spoleto
- pick up in Rome
- Any entrance fee
- Food and beverage, gratuities
- pick up outside Rome (we charge fee according to distance)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- You will meet your driver at the lobby of your hotel in Rome. For pick up outside Rome, (other villages, airport, etc), we charge for tranfser, according the distance from the city.
- Piazza di Spagna, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 70968P28
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- pick time at 7:15 if not different agreement
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Assisi&Spoleto private day - trip from Rome?
- Assisi&Spoleto private day - trip from Rome price starts from $500.65. Discover and book Assisi&Spoleto private day - trip from Rome on Tripadvisor
- What is the Assisi&Spoleto private day - trip from Rome cancellation policy?
- Assisi&Spoleto private day - trip from Rome cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Assisi&Spoleto private day - trip from Rome on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Assisi&Spoleto private day - trip from Rome?
- Assisi&Spoleto private day - trip from Rome is hosted by Best Rome Travel S.R.L.. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Best Rome Travel S.R.L. on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Assisi&Spoleto private day - trip from Rome on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 70968P28
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1AssisiStop: 3 hoursSee details
- 2SpoletoStop: 2 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Best Rome Travel S.R.L.
Pomezia, Lazio, Italy
Joined in January 2019
#1 of 5 Transportation in Pomezia
- lol4eva00Great day out. super friendly and helpful teamearly start taking in Pompeii and Vesuvius. Max, Our driver spoke great english arrived at our hotel on time and was very accommodating. his car was a large Mercedes “van” and was very clean. Arrival at Pompeii was just over a couple of hours and Max pointed out some interesting sights and landmarks on the way down. This package allowed us to jump a huge queue even at 9.15am! Our guide again spoken great english and was very knowledgeable and gave us a great tour over 3 hours, but be warned even that is not enough time. Max then took us to pleasant good value restaurant overlooking the Bay of Naples on the way up to the too of Mt Vesuvius. After lunch he took us to the highest staging point for the public allowing us a 30 minute walk to the summit. Again be warned when they say its 300m they mean 300m vertical, its about a mile or so and is quite steep but achievable and several smaller children made the walk. Return to Rome was just after 5.15. all told a great team to do this tour with. j
- Q7209QTemilyh00City Wonders tour, Emiliano is excellentWe took the Pompeii & Mt. Vesuvius Volcano Day Trip from Rome through City Wonders. It was amazing and our tour guide, Emiliano was wonderful - friendly, informative, and fun. He even gave us his recommendations for other things to see in Rome and for his favorite restaurants. This was the perfect guided tour w/ some independent time walking around Mt. Vesuvius in the morning, then a guided tour through Pompeii in the afternoon w/ a lunch stop in between. Highly recommend, and we are not typically huge fans of guided tours.
- D8411HKdavidd00Pompeii & Mt. Vesuvius Volcano Day Trip from Rome ( City Wonders)Vesuvius is sometimes closed for bad weather and the default replacement is a trip to Naples. On the day we we went, Vesuvius was closed due to a recent landslide. This was communicated at the start and we were offered the choice to reschedule. Pompeii is a time capsule of the Roman world, protected from the influences of other cultures that have over written history elsewhere. It was an eye opening tour that clearly was only scratching the surface. At the end of the tour You have a choice to stay and explore the ruins or attend the Pompeii experience. Although the Pompeii experience was good we think we would have got more from exploring the ruins. Naples is a fascinating place to visit especially when someone explains the highlights to you. The driver was faultless. Our guide on the coach was truly inspiring. Although the travel time is a significant part of the day this was very well filled by Angela Militello with fascinating and entertaining lessons in History and mythology that bought everything to life. I felt I was in the company of a world class expert who loved the subject and for whom nothing was too much trouble. She provided a 1st class service. It’s such a shame this was to be her last tour (for now at least) as she joins a research project in south America. If the other guides are half as good you won’t be disappointed. In all, I highly recommend this trip.
- 118robinr00Amalfi!!We had a party of 9 and took two vans to tour the Amalfi Coast. The drive itself was beautiful, and we had plenty of free time in each place we stopped. Our drivers Rob and Marco did a fantastic job navigating the tight turns and narrow roads. We would like to go back to the Amalfi Coast to stay sometime!
- Meander2926572188500Outstanding.Max exceeded our expectations in every way. He was punctual, polite, and well-versed in the rich culture and history of the area. Everything was exactly how it was described. Truly a memorable experience. Highly recommend.
- Traveler83391600Florence and Pisa tourWonderful tour and the guides were so nice and made the trip great!! They showed us everything Florence and Pisa had to offer. The restaurant we went to was amazing. Can’t wait to go back!!
- 496sueg00Amazing Tour of Ancient RuinsIf you have been to Rome before & have seen all the sights, this should be your next ‘excursion’. We had a private driver take us to Tivoli where we met our private guide...a Roman history schoolteacher who was filling in for a friend. She was sooo knowledgeable! It was HOT, but there was water along the way. The history of Hadrian (Adrian to the Italians) was mind-boggling!! Amazing how they could build what they did in only 20 years! The second part of the tour was nearby & much more lush & beautiful (see pics). Lunch was on our own. Tour guide had a few recommendations. Loved the one we chose (see my review). I liked that we had time for a leisurely lunch nearby before we met our driver for the trip back to our hotel.
Buy it with
Assisi&Spoleto private day - trip from Rome provided by Best Rome Travel S.R.L.
Product Overview: Assisi&Spoleto private day - trip from Rome
Number of Photos