Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 24 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Arch of Constantine, Via di S. Gregorio, 00186 Roma RM, Italy Arch of Constantine, Piazza Del’Arco di Costantino. The tour guide will be waiting next to a small, white column near the Arch holding a sign with the name of the tour and local tour operator logo.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 33060P14
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- An ID (passport, ID, driving license...) or a photocopy of an ID is required for every participant, please make sure you have one with you on the day of the tour
- Additional info
- Due to increased security measures at the attractions some lines may form at the entrance
- Due to increased security measures attractions, strict rules apply to enter the venues (no knives, no scissors, no glass bottles, etc.
- No large backpacks or bulky luggage admitted
- Good walking shoes are recommended (no coaches)
- During hot days, wear a hat to protect yourself from the sun
- On this tour, the venues or parts of them could be subject to last-minute, unpredictable closures (ongoing restoration, special events). When this occurs, we offer the customers an extended visit of the outside and/or of other attractions according to the advertised total length of the tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with BElvedere?
- How much is BElvedere?
- BElvedere price starts from $81.09. Discover and book BElvedere on Tripadvisor
- What is the BElvedere cancellation policy?
- BElvedere cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book BElvedere on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides BElvedere?
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 33060P14
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atArch of ConstantineVia di S. Gregorio, 00186 Roma RM, ItalyArch of Constantine, Piazza Del’Arco di Costantino. The tour guide will be waiting next to a small, white column near the Arch holding a sign with the name of the tour and local tour operator logo.See address & details
- 1Palatine HillStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Roman ForumStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Wander in Italy
Milan, Lombardy, Italy
Joined in May 2017
#33 of 425 Tours & Activities in Milan
- VicCosentino00Great TourWe had a late afternoon time but it worked out great for seeing the city at night. Our guide was particularly good at explaining the nuances to the Last Supper as well as our other sights. Unfortunately soon after the tour my purse was stolen in the Milan subway below the Duomo so be particularly careful if you go!
- 478antonn003 hour walking tourIt was a great trip and we had a good time. The tour was excellent, tour guide was friendly, informs us about Mailand and it was nice to listen. We saw a lot of things and I can only recommend the tour if you want to see a lot in a short time. Thank you so much for your service
- emmasP1182NY00Milan tour to learn about its city!This tour was worth the money. The guide was very knowledgeable and personable, and we saw a lot in three hours. The Last Supper was my favorite part to see it in person. If you have time and budget then book it.
- GoPlacesGator00Historic Milan TourGuide was very knowledgeable and easy to follow - walking and listening! She shared many interesting facts about Milan and the sites we visited.
- anthonyi69200A must see in MilanThis is such an iconic version of the last Supper that it was worth seeing even though you only get 15 minutes inside with it. I got my tickets through Musement but I suspect any tour would be worth it. Our tour guide was excellent! The mural itself was larger than we expected. All the museum staff were friendly and polite.
- scalwa00Amazing experience to see The Last SupperTo see The Last Supper in a small group is a very moving experience. Alessandra helps with tremendous knowledge and expertise. There is a lot of walking and standing in this excursion, but it is flat and not hurried.
- Zeeni_Patel00Excellent tourI was very last minute in booking this tour but I am so glad I did. The Last Supper experience was absolutely amazing. With the tour, I got a good overview of the history of the city. Highly recommend it!
- Lisa T00Learning about MilanThe tour mainly selected to have access to The Last Supper was selected for time commitment and what was included. Outside of seeing the painting we did not go through any other location inside as an admission fee or viewing. Due to a church service we only saw the one church from the outside. Our guide was kind and was knowledgeable and for a walking tour with only one entrance fee included seemed a little pricey. We did get to see where many sites were located that we would have no doubt missed had we not been on the tour.
- Phyllis H00Good valueVery guide tour -excellent guide . . Covered alot of ground in 3 hours with history notes . Unfortunately did not get to go into church ( all Saints day ) but did get full history from guide .
- KatInNewYorkCity00A great experience with a knowledgeable guideThis was an excellent tour! The guide was very knowledgeable and personable, and we saw a lot in three hours. The Last Supper was a "bucket list" item to be sure, but the rest of the tour was great as well. Wear comfortable shoes, as it is a long walk.
- Andy557300Great Guide; Wonderful TourMy wife and I enjoyed the tour which included a 'skip the line' at the Last Supper. Tour guide was extremely knowledgeable and informative. Group size was certainly manageable, but that is partly controlled by the number of people allowed to see the Last Supper at the same time. The walking tour of historic Milan was very good; I'm not sure entering that the large shopping mall at the end was necessary, but some people in the group seemed to like it.
- Cathy Z00Great tour and guide.Our tour guide, Giada was excellent. She was very informative, and paced the tour well. We had enough time at each location without feeling rushed. Overall a very good experience.
- KeniF00Wonderful, informative tour.A wonderful tour. Our guide, Amma, was so insightful and interesting. The painting was beautiful and the informative walking tour was great. Totally recommend it.
- ireneymo00Knowledgeable and informativeOur guide Giada was knowledgeable and informative. She had a very engaging and entertaining manner. Her explanations about the sights and art brought them to life.
- 50ishtraveler00Hesitated, but glad I booked it!Would definitely recommend as we saw all the top spots (plus more!) of Milan. Guide was very knowledgeable and kept us moving with time out for lunch. We were able to sit at other stops which helped as it was a lot of walking. Everyone had headsets and we could hear what was being said without any trouble. The guide was very patient and kind: to a brash tourist, a social mother (with young child) and upset couple, without taking too much time away from the others. Great tour!
Buy it with
BElvedere provided by Wander in Italy
Product Overview: BElvedere
Number of Photos