Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
take a ride on the bike to explore the ancient monuments of Rome and enjoy the splendid views from the numerous vantage points and hills of this ancient city. Meet your guide at Largo di Torre Argentina, an ancient square filled up with the ruins of the temples dating back to the times of the Roman Republic, and set off to discover the ingenuity and splendour of the ancient building techniques around the city.
- You'll start atVia di S. Nicola de' Cesarini, 4Via di S. Nicola de' Cesarini, 4, 00186 Roma RM, ItalySoutheast corner Largo ArgentinaSee address & details
- 1RomeStop: 10 minutesOur well prepared tour leaders will lead you to discover the hidden and the wide world known Roman jeweils by bicycle, the easiest way, giving you historical informations and curiosities, you'll have the possibility to customised your route.Read more
- You'll end atVia di S. Nicola de' Cesarini, 4Via di S. Nicola de' Cesarini, 4, 00186 Roma RM, ItalySoutheast corner Largo ArgentinaSee address & details
Via di S. Nicola de' Cesarini, 4, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Entrance fees Food and drinks Gratuities (optional) Lunch Hotel pickup Hotel drop-off Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infant seats available
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Rome for You - Bike tours - Bike rent - Day Tours
Fabulous trip for my birthday ❤️🎂
Had a wonderful few days in Rome. The hotel was perfect- both itself and location. It was central to all the sights…
Vatican & Appian Way
Great Day out and very well looked after. Brilliant way to see the city and environs. Recommend this tour
Tailor made roman adventure
Just back from a fantastic bike tour with Alessio and Antonella. Tailored made for our group of 3 adults and 2 teen…
Best tour I've done
My 18 year old daughter and I did a vespa tour with our two drivers Alessyio and Yuri. The boys were lovely, they r…
Fantastic way to see Rome
We hired bikes from Rome for You for 24 hours and had the best time cycling round the city. The bikes themselves we…
BEST BIKE TOUR EVER!!!
This trip rocked!! If you are looking for something different outside the city you got to do this tour!! That amaz…
Tour guide with Alessio
My wife and I rented the Vespas and we were the only ones that day so we were very lucky with a private tour of the…
I was so happy with the service here was quick and easy to hire two bikes to use to see the city! Great price, incl…
My wife and I did a Gregory Peck/Audrey Hepburn act through Rome last weekend taking in a Mark Knopfler concert on …
Vespa tour of Rome
A butt puckering seat of your pants tour of Rome riding pillion behind Crazy Italian guides who weave their vespas…
Super helpful and fantastic service
We rented four city bikes from Rome for You. The whole experience was fantastic. From the moment we picked up the b…
Amazing service and attention! Trully Recommended
We wanted to rent a bicycle to optimize time and do the Appian Way and found Rome for You online so we ventured the…
Renting super good bikes
We rented 2 really good shape city bikes with 21 gears. Tip top shape and very robust bikes. Paid 15 EUR for a whol…
Great bike rental experience
We rented two excellent bikes for 36 hours. Maurizio was terrific, meeting us early at the shop to return the bikes…
Best Day in Rome
Rent an electric bike and ride through the park in Travestre, So much fun for my daughter and I. We got out of th…
- Duration: 180–240 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, German, Italian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 220,048 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 37,009 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 40,658 travelers!
Mountain Bike Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about Monuments and belvederes bike tour
How much is Monuments and belvederes bike tour?
Monuments and belvederes bike tour price starts from $148.38. Discover and book Monuments and belvederes bike tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Monuments and belvederes bike tour cancellation policy?
Monuments and belvederes bike tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Monuments and belvederes bike tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Monuments and belvederes bike tour?
Monuments and belvederes bike tour is hosted by Rome for You - Bike tours - Bike rent - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Rome for You - Bike tours - Bike rent - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Monuments and belvederes bike tour on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Monuments and belvederes bike tour?
On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Monuments and belvederes bike tour on Tripadvisor