Lowest price guarantee
Ages 0-90, max of 30 per group
Start time: Check availability
English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Professional art Historian speaking guide (English, Spanish or Italian guide)
- Headsets to hear your guide clearly (for groups bigger than 10 persons)
- skip the line ticket
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Departure details
- Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Roma RM, Italy Few days prior your visit you will receive a PDF document containing a voucher • Go to the Colosseum main entrance and show the voucher to skip the line • After the metaldetector, go to the desk dedicated to the guided tours and show again the voucher to meet the guide
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9208P15
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- it's required to be at the entrance 15 minutes before the time booked
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Colosseum?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Colosseum on Tripadvisor
- How much is Colosseum?
- Colosseum price starts from $60.71. Discover and book Colosseum on Tripadvisor
- What is the Colosseum cancellation policy?
- Colosseum cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Colosseum on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Colosseum?
- Colosseum is hosted by Get Your Tour & Tickets. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Get Your Tour & Tickets on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Colosseum on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9208P15
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atColosseoPiazza del Colosseo, 00184 Roma RM, ItalyFew days prior your visit you will receive a PDF document containing a voucher • Go to the Colosseum main entrance and show the voucher to skip the line • After the metaldetector, go to the desk dedicated to the guided tours and show again the voucher to meet the guideSee address & details
- 1ColosseumStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedGUIDED TOUR WITH GUIDE IN PERSON:The Colosseum has been a symbol of Rome since 80 AD, and today it is a superior monument in Italy. Some 50,000 spectators once gathered in the staggered seats of the amphitheater to see gladiatorial games, and although parts of its original marble facade were stolen over the years to build the Basilica of St. Peter, the Colosseum remains remarkably intact 2,000 years later.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
Gallery good, ticket arrangements awful
The gallery was amazing with great sculptures and paintings. We were sent vouchers to redeem and no-one turned up t…
the video is not that impressive. and it didn’t work well. also, the web site does not tell you that there is a f…
Fascinating history tour
Decided to do the VR experience at Circo Massimo which brought the whole site to life exploring the very beginning …
DON’T BOOK HERE! Unreliable, you’ll miss out…
DO NOT BOOK THROUGH TRIP ADVISOR FOR THIS MUSEUM! It’s through a third party vendor. We got there early, went to ch…
Wow. Been to Circo Massimo many many times and always tried to visualise how it was in its heyday. Not a lot of it …
Located at the foot of the Palatine Hill, this was ancient Rome’s largest chariot-racing stadium. We did the “augme…
Worse than expected
Worst VR experience ever had. Headphone jacks are broken. Visuell effects are old. Steady pictures. No strap on the…
This company is great! Super accommodating! Lost ticket and they sent another copy right away! Thank you so much!
Quick run through the Vatican Museum
Our tour guide, Gabrielle, was knowledgeable and very friendly, but our group was too large, and we moved too fast …
This is a SCAM. DO NOT BUY TICKETS FROM HERE. Bought tickets and showed up 20 minutes early. Waited around until 3:…
Total scam through Trip Advisor. Don’t book with Trip Advisor.
We spent $300 for a tour of the Vatican that did not exist. This was booked through Trip Advisor. I assume Trip Adv…
It's was awful, it is a con. They give you an address as a pick up in an email. It takes you to a place in a back s…
Great Vatican experience!
The tour guide Faby was really nice and knowledgable and made the experience lively. Communication was really goo…
They simply stood us up
Reservation confirmed 3 times (2 mails and 1 SMS) by the organiser has not been respected. We went to the pick up p…
Swindler and Scammers!! run as far as possible from this deler!
Scammers. After the purchase you will receive an email with the message that the ticket has to be picked up from th…