per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Italian
What's not included
- Pick up /drop off
- Local Guide
- Food and drink
- Small group limited to a maximum of 14 people
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Basilica of Santa Maria Novella
- Entry/Admission - Palazzo Pitti
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pickup is included for all accommodation within Aurelian Walls. If your hotel is not in the list send us an email with your hotel /B&B/accomodation in Rome, we will let you know if the pick up is included.
- P.za della Repubblica, 48, 00184 Roma RM, Italy Meeting point is in front of Palazzo Naiadi hotel.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 12855P98
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Please provide your accommodation’s information at the time of booking (name, address)
- The day before we'll send a mail with exact time pick up
- The experience starts with a minimun of four participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with A sweet walking in Florence from Rome?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book A sweet walking in Florence from Rome on Tripadvisor
- How much is A sweet walking in Florence from Rome?
- A sweet walking in Florence from Rome price starts from $333.59. Discover and book A sweet walking in Florence from Rome on Tripadvisor
- What is the A sweet walking in Florence from Rome cancellation policy?
- A sweet walking in Florence from Rome cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book A sweet walking in Florence from Rome on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides A sweet walking in Florence from Rome?
- A sweet walking in Florence from Rome is hosted by Romaetravel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Romaetravel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book A sweet walking in Florence from Rome on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 12855P98
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atP.za della Repubblica, 48Or, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Piazza della RepubblicaStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Basilica of Santa Maria NovellaStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Palazzo PittiStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Piazza della SignoriaStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Rome, Lazio, Italy
Joined in February 2014
#93 of 663 Transportation in Rome
- MarcieE_1100A visit to Spello is rewardingThe town of Spello has much to offer, unbelievable views, great restaurants, the Baglioni Chapel and truly amazing Roman mosaics. We made it a day trip from Perugia. A visit to Spello is not to be missed.
- vivetm201700Do your homework on which company you takeBe careful which tour company you go with. We wanted a more personal and relaxed experience so we opted to go with the small group. That was a mistake. The vehicle fits six comfortably. We had 9 people crammed in for a 12 hour tour. We were supposed to have an English speaking driver. While he understood some English, he was far from conversant. I sat next to him and saw the tire indicator light on. When I asked him about that (we were going down a steep coastline) he said his boss said not to worry until the yellow light turned red. He took personal calls while driving and spoke loudly while gesturing. I had to keep looking at the steering wheel in case I had to grab it. Our lunch was out of the way and in a scenic place. However it consisted of a very average plate of pasta with no protien or vegetables. The guide that we had for the Pompeii tour was excellent. He was knowlegeable and funny and was the best part of the trip. On the way back the owner of the company contacted the driver to take another trip the next day. I learned that the driver lived an hour away from the starting location, had to get the vehicle, do the trip, clean the vehicle afterwards, then drive home. That makes for a very long day. He decided not to take another trip the following day, but it was clear that this is purely a money making proposition and the owner had little consideration for comfort, quality or safety. We contacted the company afterwards with no response. We contacted Viator which was much more responsive and refunded some of our cost which we appreciated.
- michellesP2792WF00Disappointing Walking TourThe tour cost more than we expected as it was advertised in USD and we didn’t realise this until the payment was processed (we booked the tour in Rome). It was listed as a 4 hour tour, but was only 2 1/2 hours. Louisa was very knowledgeable but given that it was promoted as visiting sites from the angels and demons movie, there wasn’t as much linking of sites to the movie as we thought there would be.
- LisaN323600Great StaffMy husband had an amazing expreince at Dalida's.Khlad, Mostafa and Amnya they were wonderful and provided an excellent expereince. Andre Namour
- Relax0593896970100Love the tour, the guide and the cityElisa was very well versed with the topic and the area. Would take another tour with her in a heartbeat. Well done.
- joycewt00Terrible Tour Of VeniceI sent you a detailed note regarding this inadequate tour yesterday and also copied it to Romeatours The provider. We had one day to explore Venice and it was a total waste. Our guide was physically ill and did not have any information to share with us. The itinerary was what we wanted and it did not gain us entrance into any of the sights we walked by. Our guide was untrained and not licensed, a young student, newly arrived Venice who was not given the proper tools educationally to lead a tour. He was very nice, but inadequately prepared to give this tour! We are hoping we do not catch his flu/cold/possible Covid symptoms. What sad beginning. I would like a complete refund as our day was a total waste of precious time.
- JDrisk00Didn’t happenI had reserved two spots for the trip to Pisa from Rome. The night before the trip, I received an email and text from the company letting me know that there weren’t enough people to make the trip so it was canceled. They did try to rebook us on a different day but unfortunately we couldn’t. I was glad they gave me some kind of notice of cancellation.
- B5452ZLlizh00Good guideA bit expensive for a few stops with few entrances to sites included... but the guide Luisa was knowledgeable and fun.
- Jessica C00Dissapointment tourNot happy. Starting with the pick up point and the miscommunication between the company and driver of where to pick up tourist at designated meeting point. everything in this tour was rushed, the car ride was long and the driving was very fast, to the point where I became car sick. We arrived to Pisa and were only given an hour to explore independently. It wasn’t enough time. After continued to Florence, there we met with a local tour guide and it was also rushed. we were only given 1 hour to tour with the guide, the highlights of the city. Then we had to meet with driver to drive back to Rome. We weren’t given free time, neither 2 hours as it stated to explore No time to either explore independently or time to eat. we only had a 10 min bathroom break going and another 10 break returning back at a rest stop by the highway ( we quickly used it to buy McDonald’s otherwise we would had been starving in an all day tour of about 10 hours and 8 of those hours consisted on sitting down driving on the road. It was nightmare of a trip. This trip was booked thru trip advisor and the Tour company goes under Romaetravel. So if you are interested research your tour operator as I don’t recommend this one.
- 60roxannes00Great ride to cruise dockDriver was friendly prompt and professional. Our ride to the dock was stress free and a great way to start our European holiday.
- Holly w00No call-No show! Avoid this place0 is not an selection but 100% the only answer. No show after booking through Expedia. Never confirmed trip. We have called, emailed and Expedia has done the same. Says phone is off. We had to pay a different company for the same tour and they were amazing. Even our driver today attempted to contact them and got the same message. Avoid this vendor!
- H7155SBashleyb00TerribleAwful experience definitely don’t book with them. The driver and the manager in charge were the most disrespectful personal ever. In addition they didn’t even want to follow the itinerary we paid for that’s listed on the page. Didn’t even inform us of any change in the itinerary. Worst excursion I have ever booked.
- jennamO3254KM00Disgusting organisationMy father and I booked for the Sunday, pick up time sent via email. Driver did not turn up. Complete waste of a day as everything else was booked out. Tried to call the driver, message, call trip advisor from our phones and hotel reception. Waited 1.5 hours with no one to show up. Money was refunded but no explanation or apologies. Won’t be using trip advisor or Viator again!
- davidlawrence1500Daytrip to Pompeii and PositanoThe travel was pretty long to and from the destination, which means that from Rome, one has to wake up and get to the meeting point as early as 6:30am and be back around 21:00. It was a long trip, which was pretty exhausting even more because of the high temperature. The main purpose of the trip (i thought) was Pompeii, but it seemed to have been the side trip because more time was spent for Positano which was not very enjoyable as the visit to there was all in a rush and the place was very crowded. The guide Natasha is very friendly and nice, though, and some of the landscape sceneries along the way are good.
- Melanie P00Not worth the time and the priceOur guides were lovely, but it was not worth the cost. We got on a bus at 7 am and returned to Rome at 8:45 pm. We stopped at the same tour bus rest stop for 15 minutes (bathrooms and food to purchase). We had just 2 hours in Pompeii. We did not see the whole of it. My son went in 2017 with EF tours and saw much more. We did not even get to go in the gift shop. The shuttle busses were more than a half hour late to take us to Positano, but we were not given that time at the other end. We had one hour and 15 minutes in the village. Barely enough time to walk down to the beach, take a couple of pictures, grab a lemon sorbet and walk back up. Of the nearly 14 hours, we had just 3 and a half hours at the destinations. I do not recommend this tour. I also never received an email from City Wonders to review our experience.
Buy it with
A sweet walking in Florence from Rome provided by Romaetravel
Product Overview: A sweet walking in Florence from Rome
Number of Photos