Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start atVia del Fiume, 7Via del Fiume, 7, 00186 Roma RM, ItalyNear Piazza del PopoloSee address & details
- 1Piazza NavonaStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 2Trevi FountainStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3PantheonStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 4Piazza di SpagnaStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 5Campo de' FioriStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atPiazza Campo de' FioriPiazza Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Roma RM, Italynear the location of your cooking experienceSee address & details
Via del Fiume, 7, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Piazza Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- 2-course dinner
- Local guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Campo de' Fiori
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Rome by bike...excellent
While walking around the center we found this touristic agency that proposed us this fun tour around Rome. We cycle…
City bike tour
Perfect for our family with 2 teen girls. Jawe kept us interested, we saw all of the sites we could think of, stopp…
Four non cyclists decided to take a bike tour. Absolutely fabulous tour around a part of the city and then into Bor…
NICE BIKE TOUR OF ROME
I am in Rome for work matters and I don't have much time to visit the city, thanks to this bike ride in about two h…
exactly what I was looking for
Great experience! with just two hours we were able to visit 5 important places in rome. they offer good service wi…
Wonderful selfie bike tour in Rome.
I did a nice bike tour in Rome with the company 1citytour. Our enthusiastic guide Niccolò guided us in a safe way t…
My mum and I rented an electric car on our recent trip to Rome. The service was excellent. Very professional and un…
The best way to explore the city and visit the panoramic spots. The tour office provided the map and explained the …
Great vacation in Italy
Thanks 1City your for helping us book tours and provide us with wonderful experiences for our teens’ first time bei…
Great bike tour
I strongly recommend taking this bike tour! We had a great guide who showed us some beautiful hidden places in the …
Rental Electric Car
We saw the car near the Colosseum and decided to rent for an hour on the website. Its a great way to get a feel for…
My sons and decided to do a pasta making class. We choose this tour. We met at a local restaurant and went into the…
Best part of Rome!!
This tour is what made Rome for my friend and I!! We LOVED it! It was only the two of us and our tour guide so we w…
Excellent way to see Rome!
We had a fantastic time in the twizy cars. We were able to see so much in just one day. There's no shortage of park…
羅馬旅遊的最酷方式 The coolest way to see rome
Best way to see rome with twizy, you can drive it to see everything and easy to park due to the size of the car. S…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 220,018 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 37,005 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 120,057 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 33,994 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 12,066 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Walking Tour & Pizza Making
Which attractions will I visit with Walking Tour & Pizza Making?
How much is Walking Tour & Pizza Making?
Walking Tour & Pizza Making price starts from $86.48. Discover and book Walking Tour & Pizza Making on Tripadvisor
What is the Walking Tour & Pizza Making cancellation policy?
Walking Tour & Pizza Making cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Walking Tour & Pizza Making on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Walking Tour & Pizza Making?
Walking Tour & Pizza Making is hosted by 1CityTour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact 1CityTour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Walking Tour & Pizza Making on Tripadvisor