per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Hotel pick up in Rome with private car/van
- Transfer to the hotel in Florence via Orvieto/Assisi
- Luggage transportation service
- Guided tour of Orvieto with professional tour guide
- Lunch with wine tasting in Orvieto
- Guided tour of Assisi with professional tour guide
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Fiumicino Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 54, Fiumicino Italy
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7233P62
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Walking tours, comfortable shoes are recommended
- Private tour – available for groups from 1 to 8 people
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Rome to Florence luxury transfer with Orvieto & Assisi tour and light lunch?
- Rome to Florence luxury transfer with Orvieto & Assisi tour and light lunch price starts from $1,145.21. Discover and book Rome to Florence luxury transfer with Orvieto & Assisi tour and light lunch on Tripadvisor
- What is the Rome to Florence luxury transfer with Orvieto & Assisi tour and light lunch cancellation policy?
- Rome to Florence luxury transfer with Orvieto & Assisi tour and light lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Rome to Florence luxury transfer with Orvieto & Assisi tour and light lunch on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Rome to Florence luxury transfer with Orvieto & Assisi tour and light lunch?
- Rome to Florence luxury transfer with Orvieto & Assisi tour and light lunch is hosted by Umbria Tours and Things to do. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Umbria Tours and Things to do on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Rome to Florence luxury transfer with Orvieto & Assisi tour and light lunch on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7233P62
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Umbria Tours and Things to do
Perugia, Umbria, Italy
Joined in June 2012
#2 of 20 Transportation in Perugia
- Destination62786600Fantastic! Don’t miss this experience.Fabulous experience! Beautiful dogs and ladies led our tour. The country side was was lovely. The lunch was very delicious and included the truffles the dogs located and wine produced at the farm. I especially enjoyed the eggplant parm prepared by Mama. Met a sweet couple from Calgary on their honeymoon. Very nice visiting with them. Highlight of our trip!
- Paradise60648000A great day!Laura and her family made this day wonderful. Her dog Dado is so smart and found truffles for the delicious lunch and wine we enjoyed after the hunt. The view at lunch was beautiful and made for a fun, informative and delicious time.
- Shelley S00Great wine, superior knowledge and gorgeous town!Luca and his father Roberto have ex exceptional knowledge about Spello, the region and especially wine! Had an incredible wine tasting and would highly recommend! Great priced wines for shipping too. Perfect day trip excursion.
- nn5500Lovely small winery with a family feelWe were driving along and intrigued by the “Mozart wine tour” experience. We walked in on an impromptu visit with a large group of 12 people (including kids) and were warmly welcomed with a great deal of patience and flexibility. The explanations of the wine and the technique of using music to improve harvest and grape quality were great. We would definitely go back.
- LesleyE9900Fabulous evening.Luca and Roberta were fabulous, entertaining and interesting. The wines, food and olive oil were so good we have ordered some to be shipped home. It was a great 2 1/2 hours and we found the wine and food combination was exceptional. Loved the pasta and truffles with the olive oil.
- Juliemaior00Fantastic experience at Tili ViniWe booked a tour of the Tili winery on our last day of our stay in Assisi. We were transported to the winery from our hotel and also later returned. The owner took us on a very informative tour explaining the process of the winemaking and the fact the entire process is all organic with no chemical additives. Every season they go through a 2 step process. First for the DOC and then for the organic. They also make olive oil. She had some in a vat and when she opened the cover it was the most amazing aroma of pure olive oil. We tasted all the wines offered White, Rosato, Pino Noir blend, and two additional red wines. We were served bruschetta, cheeses, bread and olive oil salad and biscotti at the end. The whole experience was so enjoyable and would highly recommend this to anyone who is in the Assisi vicinity and loves wine or would like to learn a little more about wine.
- 931danak00Unable to find tourMy husband and I waited at the directed spot from 11:45-12:30 (for the 12:15 tour) and never found the group tour. We waited outside and inside, trying to find the tour guide. We went inside the tour office to check if the ladies working at the tourist desk knew where our tour guide might be, but they told us to just take the 12:30 general tour (which was not what we paid for). I am disappointed that this was the outcome, since we paid so much for this tour and didn't get to experience it.
- 224ellenk00waste of moneyTotal tourist trap. Tour guide (and i use that term loosely) was 1hr late. There was no tour of anything. It's lunch is all. You taste a couple of wines while you have lunch. Avoid at all costs. Go to an actual vineyard.
- 515shilah00Interesting history, excellent food!Touring the caves was a interesting bit of history. But the highlight was definitely the food. The restaurant was a lovely family owned restaurant, and it had a comfortable atmosphere. Orvieto is a lovely town, don't miss this one, worth the time.
- Hcelliott32700My favorite day in ItalyThis was just a perfect tour...Allessandra was wonderful, the sisters who own the farm couldn't have been more gracious...The truffle hunt was fun, but the food and conversation that followed were priceless!! I cannot emphasize enough what a wonderful experience this was. David (who handles the booking) was very easy to communicate with via email and we had no issues whatsoever.
- MCDL6700Priceless Experience...Every detail of this tour was first class. Transportation was on-time, provided in practically new, high quality vehicles, friendly and multi-lingual. Once we arrived to the farm we were provided a private translator and welcomed with coffee and biscuits. Extreeemely friendly locals took us to see the animals, vines, olive trees, varietal oak trees (were truffles are farmed), and we met up with a friendly dog who happily ran for Truffles, came back with them in her mouth and was rewarded with a treat and some TLC. Once we had enough Truffles for lunch, we headed back to the Dining Hall and Kitchen were we met up with Nonna and her wonderful daughters who helped us through every step of the dough/pasta making process, cheese making and finally an unbelievable lunch. An experience to remember -Bucket List material!! Thank you "Umbria con Me", Nonna, Petronilla, and everyone for making this an unforgettable experience!!
- Tracy D C00Pasta Making Class/ Cave Tour/AMAZING LunchWhat an AMAZING day we had! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Maurizio & Alessandra were incredible hosts! Our pasta making class was super fun and informative as was the unique and history filled cave tour! Lunch was absolutely THE BEST meal we have had in Italy! DELIZISO!!! ❤️ 😋 Thank you to this wonderful family for making us feel so at home! ☺️
- Glenn S00Fantastic tour & tastingWe had a wonderful tour of the old winery building and tasting of the lovely vino afterwards with some cheese, meats and other bites to go with the wine. Thanks so much to Virginia with your knowledge and friendliness.
- Andy T00Excellent start to our Italy HomidayEnjoyed touring Scacciadiavoli Cantina with my wife and another couple whom had booked the event. Francesca did a wonderful job explaining the winery’s processes. The tastings were a terrific success from the wine, meats, cheeses and breads. Purchased a number of bottles to take back with us. Francesca was a wealth of information on other places to visit as well! Thank you so much for a terrific morning and lunch hour! Get you wineries name on some glasses! We would have purchased those too!
- SuzanneA56600Find an alternativeThe underground tour was fascinating, however when we booked it was touted as a two hour tour; we spent maybe 40 minutes in the caves. Lunch was blah, and expensive when you do the math on these tickets. A garden variety tossed salad (greens, tomato, shredded carrots) that looked like bag-o-salad. A decent antipasti platter. The white wine was nice. The entree was lasagna. We’re in Italy folks, we know a good lasagna and this isn’t it! Over cooked, tasteless blob on your plate. Obviously reheated, maybe even nuked. The red wine was delicious. Dessert, whatever. Some edible cookies/biscottis, nothing to write home about. Overly sweet dessert wine, not my favorite. The owner was very nice, but the lunch and”wine tasting” was simply him trying to sell his bottles of wine. He was successful, loved his red wine. In all, I’m disappointed in TripAdvisor for encouraging this tour. It was sub-par. You can buy an entry ticket for 7 euro and google some background information; our tour guide barely spoke English and didn’t impart anything of particular note, just generalities.
Buy it with
Rome to Florence luxury transfer with Orvieto & Assisi tour and light lunch provided by Umbria Tours and Things to do
Product Overview: Rome to Florence luxury transfer with Orvieto & Assisi tour and light lunch
Number of Photos