Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atVia Labicana, 118Via Labicana, 118, 00184 Roma RM, Italy200 metres from the ColosseumSee address & details
- 1Elebike RomeStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2ColosseumStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Via dei Fori ImperialiStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 4Piazza VeneziaStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 5Trevi FountainStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 6Spanish StepsStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 7Ponte Sant'AngeloStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 8Piazza NavonaStop: 10 minutesSee details
- You'll end atVia Labicana, 118Via Labicana, 118, 00184 Roma RM, Italy200 metres from the ColosseumSee address & details
Via Labicana, 118, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- E-bike rental
- Tour leader
- Helmet and chain-lock
- A pizza and a beer overlooking the Colosseum
- Bike seat for children (max. 4 years)
- Insurance liability
- Entry/Admission - Elebike Rome
- Anything that is not described in "Included in the tour"
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meal for infant to be paied on the spot, only if needed (maximum 15 euros)
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Each participant is kindly requested to arrive at least 20 minutes before the tour starts
- All participants must carry an identification document (ID, Driving Licence, Passport)
- For children aged between 5 and 9 and less than 1.50 metres tall a tag-along is provided. Due to limited availability, it is mandatory to communicate in advance if there are any children otherwise the tag-along cannot be guaranteed.
- Children aged 10 and above and who are more than 1.50 metres tall may ride their own bike.
- All customers 17 years of age and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Please note that the total duration of the tour is flexible and adjustable according to the group's average speed, and it could be maximum half an hour less or more than the indicated time.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Each child using a tag-along or a bike seat must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Elebike Rome
Not for the faint of heart!
First, our tour guide was late, so we got a late start and missed our opportunity to go into the Museo delle Mura b…
Biking the Appian Way
What a great experience. Both with the Ebikes and the Appian Way tour. Catalena was so informative and a great gu…
Excellent service, available, convenient, reasonable price and nice representatives, can explain everything we have…
Fantastic guided tour of the Appian Way!!!
My wife and I went to this fantastic tour of the Appian Way. We were given electric bike, quite heavy to manoeuvre,…
On arrival we were greeted by a friendly gentleman and was shown to the lovely café next door where a complementary…
An absolute must on a visit to this beautiful city. Great to get yourself oriented and learn a thing or two! Would …
Private Day on the Appian Way
Wow! I cannot even begin to tell you how awesome this group is. Catalina was my guide and she took me on a personal…
My husband and I took an electric bike ride all booked via email with the lovely owner of Elecbike. Arthur our guid…
Great bike tour!
We really enjoyed this tour! Loved the bikes and had a great time. Great tour guide who was very patient. Recommend…
They were so friendly and helpful. The bikes were great, really easy to use and good fun. We had the whole day, wen…
Rent a electric bike
Rent a bike in Rome is a very good choice to visit place. But rain is a problem. I think it's good because we can s…
Stefania Ricco took my son and I on the coolest ,most fun, incredibly informative electric bike tour of ancient Rom…
Rome by bike - we loved it
We saw Rome with snow. Beautiful although tough when you have rented bikes for 3 days. Fortunaly Elebike was so kin…
A Best Day Ever!
We had a wonderful day w/Irene riding around the Ancient city and out along the Via Appia to the Catacombs. She ga…
Very interesting and enjoyable morning
My wife and I really enjoyed the electric bike tour out to Via Appia Antica. It was very informative, historically …
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Italian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 18,860 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 3,602 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about ROME Electric bike NIGHT TOUR
Which attractions will I visit with ROME Electric bike NIGHT TOUR?
How much is ROME Electric bike NIGHT TOUR?
ROME Electric bike NIGHT TOUR price starts from $74.19. Discover and book ROME Electric bike NIGHT TOUR on Tripadvisor
What is the ROME Electric bike NIGHT TOUR cancellation policy?
ROME Electric bike NIGHT TOUR cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book ROME Electric bike NIGHT TOUR on Tripadvisor
Which company provides ROME Electric bike NIGHT TOUR?
ROME Electric bike NIGHT TOUR is hosted by Elebike Rome. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Elebike Rome on Tripadvisor. Discover and book ROME Electric bike NIGHT TOUR on Tripadvisor