per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Pick up / drop off under ship
- Private Mercedes Vehicles
- Personal English speaking driver
- Live Commentary (Driver)
- tickets for attractions
- Official Guide
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Trevi Fountain
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Square
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Entry/Admission - Spanish Steps
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Your private drivers will be waiting for you right in front of the ship holding the singboard with your name on it to be quickly recognizable.
- Civitavecchia Port
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 22775P58
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Drivers can comment and explain attractions only from inside the vehicle. Drivers cannot elaborate on the attractions when they are outside of the vehicle.
- PLEASE NOTE VATICAN MUSEUMS CLOSED ON SUNDAY
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Civitavecchia Shore Excursions to Rome?
- How much is Civitavecchia Shore Excursions to Rome?
- Civitavecchia Shore Excursions to Rome price starts from $508.55. Discover and book Civitavecchia Shore Excursions to Rome on Tripadvisor
- What is the Civitavecchia Shore Excursions to Rome cancellation policy?
- Civitavecchia Shore Excursions to Rome cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Civitavecchia Shore Excursions to Rome on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Civitavecchia Shore Excursions to Rome?
- Civitavecchia Shore Excursions to Rome is hosted by Aim Limo Rome Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Aim Limo Rome Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Civitavecchia Shore Excursions to Rome on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 22775P58
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Trevi FountainStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Circus MaximusStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3St. Peter's SquareStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Roman ForumStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Spanish StepsStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Aim Limo Rome Tours
Rome, Lazio, Italy
Joined in December 2011
#19 of 664 Transportation in Rome
- Michael M00Excellent private driver.We had a clean, comfortable vehicle and did a 6 hr trip. Our driver Andrea was excellent.he knew the highway and short cuts around construction areas. Good company to work with.
- trishg79500Beautiful experienceDaniele was a perfect driver, punctual, informative, and a delight to travel with. I would highly recommend his service. Plus, he recommended the most beautiful and delicious lunch restaurant on our entire trip in the Rome area. We would definitely use him again. Thank you!
- B4860TDkarenb00Perfect tour of RomeThe views were awe inspiring. Manuel, our driver, was amazing in showing 4 tired people the best of Rome and teaching us about what we were seeing. We hope to see him again on our next tour.
- cindytR9526FY00Excellent experienceWe communicated with Alessandro prior to arriving in Rome & he scheduled our days for the week we were going to be there. He listened to what we were hoping to get out of our trip since it was our first visit to Rome & planned everything perfectly. We saw all the major sights mixing in wineries and even a day meeting family in Amaseno. He scheduled our tours of the Vatican & museum, the Borghese Gallery, the Coliseum, etc with no or very little wait times. We ate at some great out of the way restaurants & saw a bit of the country side in addition to city center. He took the stress out of planning such an overwhelming trip & we enjoyed every minute of it. We consider Alessandro part of the family & cannot say enough good things about our experience. We will definitely use him again when we return.
- C6527ENjoj00Perfect Day!What an amazing excursion! We were picked up promptly at our port by Daniele and had a lovely and informative drive into Rome where he took advantage of every bit of extra time to show us something unique to Rome. Had a visit to the Coliseum, quick stop for the best pizza and gelato and then the most amazing tour guide of the Vatican (sadly we all disagree on if her name was Maria or Misha), but we absolutely adored her and how informative and thoughtful she was. Also made it to the Trevi Fountain and a few other perfect stops. What an amazing day even in 96 degrees.
- Departure28193800The best private English spoken driversMr. Ivano and Claudio were very professional and took us to places on time and safely. Especially my colleague had lost her luggage and Mr. Ivano helped us to find it. They are really proud of their job and were available 247. I highly recommend!! Thank you Mr. Ivano!!!!
- micheletH6844RI00Five Stars all aroundDaniele was our driver and was fantastic. He drove us from Rome and back while helping us find a wonderful place for lunch after our Pompeii tour. Will definitely be using this company again and requesting him for our next visit. Thank you!
- connora393005⭐ ExperienceWe had a fantastic time on our trip and tour to Pompeii. We were picked up by our Driver Daniele right from our hotel. He was incredibly courteous and punctual. He talked about the region and the history a bit on our trip. Gino, our tour guide in Pompeii, was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic. He made the tour incredibly fun an interesting. This trip has been the highlight of our whole trip hands down!
- K7636XTmichaelp00Best trip splurge!Alessandro was incredible! We only had one day and he made magic happen! I can’t say enough good things about this day. We saw so many sites around Rome and toured the Vatican with a guide he set up. He gave my family and I a day in Rome that we will never forget.
- Steve P00Fantastic Rome TourAbsolutely perfect experience. I could not ask for more for transportation and an extremely knowledgeable English speaking guide. I wouldn’t think of using anyone else.
- rileysfam700Rome in a day!We recently had the pleasure of touring Rome with Alessandro! We can’t speak more highly of this unique and AMAZING experience! We Loved our day from start to finish. Alessandro customized our tour to meet a tight schedule and it did not disappoint! We’ll be talking about this day for years to come! We HIGHLY recommend this group and Alessandro specifically!
- Q8266BUfrankr00Transport from the port, and help navigating the train system to FlorenceIvano was wonderful. He was so very helpful to everything we needed on our trip over from the port. He also came back to help us navigate going to the train station to catch a train to Florence. Ivano was absolutely wonderful. I don’t know how we could’ve done it without him and he’s so cheerful and so pleasant the absolute best service I can’t recommend it enough.
- W7433DPmelissah00Great experience!Dan was awesome! He spoke great English and told many stories during our transfer from Rome to the cruise port. He was so knowledgeable and friendly and made the hour drive go by quickly. I highly recommend this company and Dan!
- VanessaDeRubis00A dream come true adventure!!AIM Limo Rome Tours was absolutely the best decision we made during our adventures in Rome!!! Ivano went above and beyond to make our journey to Tottea a dream come true. Extremely professional and a truly wonderful person! Highly recommend and can’t wait to return to Rome for our next adventure with AIM Limo.
- 42sethr00Day Trip to Pompeii with Family of 5A great day! Great experience all around. Highly recommend Aim Limo for day trips and also for your airport transfers.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Aug 2018 • Couples
Ivano Esposito gave us an amazing 4++ hour tour of Rome following our cruise on the Sea Dream. I have been to Rome several times and this was an over the top experience that led us to all the major scenic points with a number of private spots that Ivano knew of. If you are looking for a tour of Rome...stay off the busses and call these guys for a private look at Rome. The pick up at the dock was also on time and the drop off at the St. Regis was also timely and courteous.
Written August 27, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
hi we are getting of the cruise on thursday the 16th of august we would like to find a tour that could pick us up at the crusie (no way back) and that we could visit in one full day all the most important highlights of rome excluding vatican, sistine chapel and st peters. is there anything that you could offer us 4 persons (2 adults two 14 year old girls) thanks in advance
Buy it with
Civitavecchia Shore Excursions to Rome provided by Aim Limo Rome Tours
Product Overview: Civitavecchia Shore Excursions to Rome
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos