per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 3–4 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- One Way Transfer
- Rome/Airports/Rail Station or Positano Pick up Drop off
- Professional English Driver
- Transport by Mercedes Sedan/Minivan
- Bottled water
- Night pick up
- Gratuities ( you can leave it just if you enjoyed the service at your leisure)
- Port Pick up/drop off
- Other destinations
- Car at disposal
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Fiumicino Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 54, Fiumicino Italy
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Province of Rome, Province of Rome, Lazio positano
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 22775P52
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Transfer Rome Positano?
- Private Transfer Rome Positano price starts from $435.34. Discover and book Private Transfer Rome Positano on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Transfer Rome Positano cancellation policy?
- Private Transfer Rome Positano cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Transfer Rome Positano on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Transfer Rome Positano?
- Private Transfer Rome Positano is hosted by Aim Limo Rome Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Aim Limo Rome Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Transfer Rome Positano on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Transfer Rome Positano?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Private Transfer Rome Positano on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 22775P52
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Aim Limo Rome Tours
Rome, Lazio, Italy
Joined in December 2011
#18 of 653 Transportation in Rome
- trishg79500Beautiful experienceDaniele was a perfect driver, punctual, informative, and a delight to travel with. I would highly recommend his service. Plus, he recommended the most beautiful and delicious lunch restaurant on our entire trip in the Rome area. We would definitely use him again. Thank you!
- B4860TDkarenb00Perfect tour of RomeThe views were awe inspiring. Manuel, our driver, was amazing in showing 4 tired people the best of Rome and teaching us about what we were seeing. We hope to see him again on our next tour.
- cindytR9526FY00Excellent experienceWe communicated with Alessandro prior to arriving in Rome & he scheduled our days for the week we were going to be there. He listened to what we were hoping to get out of our trip since it was our first visit to Rome & planned everything perfectly. We saw all the major sights mixing in wineries and even a day meeting family in Amaseno. He scheduled our tours of the Vatican & museum, the Borghese Gallery, the Coliseum, etc with no or very little wait times. We ate at some great out of the way restaurants & saw a bit of the country side in addition to city center. He took the stress out of planning such an overwhelming trip & we enjoyed every minute of it. We consider Alessandro part of the family & cannot say enough good things about our experience. We will definitely use him again when we return.
- C6527ENjoj00Perfect Day!What an amazing excursion! We were picked up promptly at our port by Daniele and had a lovely and informative drive into Rome where he took advantage of every bit of extra time to show us something unique to Rome. Had a visit to the Coliseum, quick stop for the best pizza and gelato and then the most amazing tour guide of the Vatican (sadly we all disagree on if her name was Maria or Misha), but we absolutely adored her and how informative and thoughtful she was. Also made it to the Trevi Fountain and a few other perfect stops. What an amazing day even in 96 degrees.
- Departure28193800The best private English spoken driversMr. Ivano and Claudio were very professional and took us to places on time and safely. Especially my colleague had lost her luggage and Mr. Ivano helped us to find it. They are really proud of their job and were available 247. I highly recommend!! Thank you Mr. Ivano!!!!
- micheletH6844RI00Five Stars all aroundDaniele was our driver and was fantastic. He drove us from Rome and back while helping us find a wonderful place for lunch after our Pompeii tour. Will definitely be using this company again and requesting him for our next visit. Thank you!
- connora393005⭐ ExperienceWe had a fantastic time on our trip and tour to Pompeii. We were picked up by our Driver Daniele right from our hotel. He was incredibly courteous and punctual. He talked about the region and the history a bit on our trip. Gino, our tour guide in Pompeii, was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic. He made the tour incredibly fun an interesting. This trip has been the highlight of our whole trip hands down!
- K7636XTmichaelp00Best trip splurge!Alessandro was incredible! We only had one day and he made magic happen! I can’t say enough good things about this day. We saw so many sites around Rome and toured the Vatican with a guide he set up. He gave my family and I a day in Rome that we will never forget.
- Steve P00Fantastic Rome TourAbsolutely perfect experience. I could not ask for more for transportation and an extremely knowledgeable English speaking guide. I wouldn’t think of using anyone else.
- rileysfam700Rome in a day!We recently had the pleasure of touring Rome with Alessandro! We can’t speak more highly of this unique and AMAZING experience! We Loved our day from start to finish. Alessandro customized our tour to meet a tight schedule and it did not disappoint! We’ll be talking about this day for years to come! We HIGHLY recommend this group and Alessandro specifically!
- Q8266BUfrankr00Transport from the port, and help navigating the train system to FlorenceIvano was wonderful. He was so very helpful to everything we needed on our trip over from the port. He also came back to help us navigate going to the train station to catch a train to Florence. Ivano was absolutely wonderful. I don’t know how we could’ve done it without him and he’s so cheerful and so pleasant the absolute best service I can’t recommend it enough.
- W7433DPmelissah00Great experience!Dan was awesome! He spoke great English and told many stories during our transfer from Rome to the cruise port. He was so knowledgeable and friendly and made the hour drive go by quickly. I highly recommend this company and Dan!
- VanessaDeRubis00A dream come true adventure!!AIM Limo Rome Tours was absolutely the best decision we made during our adventures in Rome!!! Ivano went above and beyond to make our journey to Tottea a dream come true. Extremely professional and a truly wonderful person! Highly recommend and can’t wait to return to Rome for our next adventure with AIM Limo.
- 42sethr00Day Trip to Pompeii with Family of 5A great day! Great experience all around. Highly recommend Aim Limo for day trips and also for your airport transfers.
- 723corinnal00Great companyWe hired Alessandro' s company for our ground transportation with 250 clients. He and his Team of drivers were extremely professional and could have not managed the transportation more smoothly. I highly recommend to work with this company as you can rely on him 100%.