Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 18-99, max of 15 per group
Duration: 3h 30m
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- All food and drinks included
- Local guide
- Excellent English speaking guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Departure details
- Via Urbana, 72, 00184 Roma RM, Italy Meeting location is in Via Urbana 72, in front of a coffee shop, Er Caffettiere. The guide will have a sign with your name.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 20455P194
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual;
- Transfer from your hotel to the meeting point is NOT INCLUDED in the price. Taxi or buses are a convenient option;
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Places visited during your tour are subject to change;
- Dietary restrictions can be accommodated if advised in advance. Please note this in the "special requirements" field on booking;
- This tour does not accommodate gluten-free, dairy-free or vegan participants;
- The tour takes place rain or shine.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Wine Tasting Tour in Rome around Rione Monti?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Wine Tasting Tour in Rome around Rione Monti on Tripadvisor
- How much is Wine Tasting Tour in Rome around Rione Monti?
- Wine Tasting Tour in Rome around Rione Monti price starts from $98.97. Discover and book Wine Tasting Tour in Rome around Rione Monti on Tripadvisor
- What is the Wine Tasting Tour in Rome around Rione Monti cancellation policy?
- Wine Tasting Tour in Rome around Rione Monti cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Wine Tasting Tour in Rome around Rione Monti on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Wine Tasting Tour in Rome around Rione Monti?
- Wine Tasting Tour in Rome around Rione Monti is hosted by Raphael Tours in Rome. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Raphael Tours in Rome on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Wine Tasting Tour in Rome around Rione Monti on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 20455P194
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Raphael Tours in Rome
Rome, Lazio, Italy
Joined in October 2015
#158 of 1,907 Tours & Activities in Rome
- Traveler6916100Street Food and walking Tour RomeThis was an excellent tour. Our guide was great (I’m late in writing this but as I recall our guides name was Marco). We got a lot of information about the neighborhoods we walked through. I would say the food and drink alone was worth the price of the tour.
- FKBAustralia00Fun, informative, tasty, interesting.Marti is a great guide his local and historical information was interesting. Food choices were excellent, locations were perfect. Fortunate to be in a small group, fun people from Malta helped make it a great way to spend a few hours enjoying local insight, good food and wine.
- stuartcX1758FE00Great experienceWe had a great time on this food tour, and our guide Julia was amazing, so funny and nice, and her local knowledge of the area just made an amazing experience, our group was great i recommend doing this tour as its a fun night drinking wine beer and eating local food.
- E4392TZkarena00Very enjoyable tour! Great Salami stop!The guide, I believe her name was Julia? Was fantastic. Great personality, informative and easy to understand. The food was good, the explanation great. Only downside was on our feet the entire time. No bathroom breaks. I love that she took time to give us details about the neighborhood.
- stefanieb74700Donato and Colosseum - a plus!!Donato is an exceptional guide. He was engaging for all of the kids that have a spread of 8 years' difference. And he certainly kept the adults fully engaged. Highly recommend the tour given the great organisation, friendly and knowledgeable guide, and the memories to last a lifetime.
- Venture4311930729200Great immersing experienceMy friend and me went to Rome last May, and we wanted to try the real Rome food, so we booked this street foot tour. It was great , we really loved it. Our host was very nice and knew a lot of histories about the city and the foot. He showed several interesting dishes and foots. We also asked him about topical restaurants and he provided some good pieces of advice. I strongly recommend it.
- jeax700Great way to get a taste of RomaThe street food tour was great. It had the right mix of food and local history and great food tasting. All the food was good quality and we have been back to all the venues to purchase more items
- bjpc-s00Excellent tour, very informative with entertaining guideThis was a lovely tour which gave us an opportunity to try different foods in small independent restaurants and see some beautiful parts of Rome. The guide, Arianna , was so informative, friendly and really made an effort with us all. I highly recommend this tour. Thank you for a great couple of hours.
- Dannica H00Through the Streets Of RomeThomas was very friendly and informative during our tour! He took my husband and I through the streets of Rome, Trevi fountain, Pantheon, Spanish steps, and Piazza Navona. WOW we learned so much! We stopped by for delicious Gelato too! Highly recommend!!! Thank you so much Thomas! You’re amazing!
- Relax3409690706100Great hostMarco was great! Lots of good insight into Rome! Besides the rain, we learned a lot about local food and history.
- V1084GDthomask00ElectrifyingAmazing views! Good gelato! Stunning scenery! Very well done and love the tour guide! absolutely would try again!!!
- ericmY5127PT00Great tour with a ton of foodWe really enjoyed our tour. Maria was a very good guide and host. Plenty of food and tastings. They start in the Jewish area, they walk around the small area. When asked about the Ghetto the answer was it was unfortunate? They need to say it was an inhumane and lasted for centuries. Go into a bit of the history and detail. To spend about 20-25 minutes in so called Jewish ghetto with a bit of information was just okay. I think they need to add more detail. Aside from that, the tour was great. We loved all the foods locations. The food choices and restaurants were the best we have had on any food tour. Maria was great and made sure everyone had food and explained all locations and the food. This tour is about 4 hours, come hungry. I have no hesitation in recommending this tour, I’m a foodie and was surprised by this tour. Go on this tour and enjoy Rome and the food.
- K3164DSalisonw00City break with friendsThe tour operator was very informative. We all enjoyed the opportunity to taste local food, the rice dish called Soppli was the favourite. We learned about about the best areas of Rome to eat and also the history of the place.
- melaniesN6752NY00YUMMYThe food was amazing a little taste and tour of Rome down little streets we might not have gone down
- holdenute00Street food with a bit of historyWe got moved at short notice from the morning to the evening tour and unfortunately the market was closed when we started. There were 5 stops, one included a small wine and another a small taste of beer. The portions were bite sized in each place, so probably added up to a starter, rather than a meal. Our guide, Marco, was friendly and tried to engage the group but somehow this tour was not as good as the many others we have been on.
Buy it with
Wine Tasting Tour in Rome around Rione Monti provided by Raphael Tours in Rome
Product Overview: Wine Tasting Tour in Rome around Rione Monti
Number of Photos