per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Professional child-friendly guide for 3 hours
- Entrance fees to be paid on site
- Entry/Admission - Santa Maria della Concezione dei Cappuccini
- Entry/Admission - Vicus Caprarius – the City of Water
- Entry/Admission - Piazza Navona
- Departure details
- Santa Maria della Concezione dei Cappuccini, Via Vittorio Veneto, 27, 00187 Roma RM, Italy Departure Point: At the entrance of the Church of Immaculate Conception located on Via Veneto Address: Via Veneto 27 - 00187 Rome
- Piazza Navona, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 41348P51
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please Note: In some areas the stroller must be carried by yourself due to architectural restrictions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Which attractions will I visit with Underground walking Tour of Rome for families?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Underground walking Tour of Rome for families on Tripadvisor
- How much is Underground walking Tour of Rome for families?
- Underground walking Tour of Rome for families price starts from $190.64. Discover and book Underground walking Tour of Rome for families on Tripadvisor
- What is the Underground walking Tour of Rome for families cancellation policy?
- Underground walking Tour of Rome for families cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Underground walking Tour of Rome for families on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Underground walking Tour of Rome for families?
- Underground walking Tour of Rome for families is hosted by Colosseum and Vatican Tours by Italy Wonders. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Colosseum and Vatican Tours by Italy Wonders on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Underground walking Tour of Rome for families on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 41348P51
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atSanta Maria della Concezione dei CappucciniVia Vittorio Veneto, 27, 00187 Roma RM, ItalyDeparture Point: At the entrance of the Church of Immaculate Conception located on Via Veneto Address: Via Veneto 27 - 00187 RomeSee address & details
- 1Santa Maria della Concezione dei CappucciniStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Vicus Caprarius – the City of WaterStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Piazza NavonaStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass byColosseum and Vatican Tours by Italy Wonders
- You'll end atPiazza NavonaPiazza Navona, 00186 Roma RM, ItalySee address & details
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Great colosseum tour! Excellent guide!
Meetup was easy. Dennis was an excellent guide. He was Very knowledgeable on the history and was great with answeri…
Great views of colleseum
We had a tour with Paulo. He was a very personable, knowledgeable man. Got to see the colleseum, palatine hill, and…
Guide was knowledgeable and very entertaining! Even navigating through crowds, he was very efficient with our time…
5 stars for Laura Antonucci
Laura Antonucci was the best guide - very energetic, knowledgeable, and made the tour very enjoyable. The only dow…
Great Tour with a Great Guide
The tour was with a small group of approximately 12. Our guide was very knowledgeable and a true professional. The …
Description of gladiators & architecture, explanation & walk around in ancient Rome. Elida was a star.
Not a small group, or a guided tour of the Colosseum, awful.
Compared to all the other tours we have done this was far from a Small group which made for delays between stops as…
Lovely walk through history
Great guide… he shared his knowledge and gave opportunity to use facilities. Honest and cordial attitude. He kept u…
Francesca was an incredible tour guide!! Such a wealth of information and so friendly and sweet. This is the best…
Great tour that included everything I wanted to see and learn about the colosseum, Roman forum, and Palantine hill.…
Educational and world-class
We got a tour of the Rome Colosseum And i was blown away by the VIEW! the staff were helpful and they gave a brief …
Unorganised and rushed
Tour was terribly disorganised to start with and began late. Felt rushed around the Roman Forum and Palantine Hill.…
Absolutely brilliant tour Our guide needs recognition! He was super informative and patient. Clearly spoken and w…
Interesting and informative. Long day but worth it learning about the history of ancient Rome. The Colosseum was pa…
Great tour with Paulo! Amazing experience!
Amazing tour but very long. Bring water or a container for water because there are many safe and drinkable fountain…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Dec 2019 • Family
Emmanuelle was personable, knowledgeable and very engaging. He was able to describe Rome in a way that brought it to life. The tour was long, but kept the attention of our 10 year old son. A memorable day.
Written December 30, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.