per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 10–11 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Lupanar
- Entry/Admission - Forum
- Entry/Admission - Via dell’Abbondanza
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please provide your hotel details if not listed
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 20455P181
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Day Tour from Rome to Pompeii and Herculaneum with Hotel Pick up?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Day Tour from Rome to Pompeii and Herculaneum with Hotel Pick up on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Day Tour from Rome to Pompeii and Herculaneum with Hotel Pick up?
- Private Day Tour from Rome to Pompeii and Herculaneum with Hotel Pick up price starts from $728.11. Discover and book Private Day Tour from Rome to Pompeii and Herculaneum with Hotel Pick up on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Day Tour from Rome to Pompeii and Herculaneum with Hotel Pick up cancellation policy?
- Private Day Tour from Rome to Pompeii and Herculaneum with Hotel Pick up cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Day Tour from Rome to Pompeii and Herculaneum with Hotel Pick up on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Day Tour from Rome to Pompeii and Herculaneum with Hotel Pick up?
- Private Day Tour from Rome to Pompeii and Herculaneum with Hotel Pick up is hosted by Raphael Tours in Pompeii. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Raphael Tours in Pompeii on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Day Tour from Rome to Pompeii and Herculaneum with Hotel Pick up on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 20455P181
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1LupanarStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2ForumStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Via dell’AbbondanzaStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Raphael Tours in Pompeii
Pompeii, Campania, Italy
#19 of 149 Tours & Activities in Pompeii
- Joanne W00Worth doingGreat tour with a good guide giving us the history of the old town and how Naples has become what it is today. Local street food along the way added to the experience.
- jeffreybH2363ND00Good food. GREAT tour!The evening tour was amazing. The guide, Sara, was knowledgeable and a great guide. The food and drink was smashing. I am happy to endorse this tour and look forward to doing it again when I'm in Naples next.
- jlv6000Great food tour of NaplesEach stop was wonderful-so much food to taste, which all was very good ! Sarah, our guide was very informative and just delightful!
- granthV2771FM00Not worth the priceThe experience was poor. It started late at short notice and went on longer than stated meaning we had to leave early. .The pizza in particular was of low quality. The lack of quality of the food and the unimaginative choices of food meant that the tour was not worth the price.
- bronwynstatham00Delicious and funGreat way to get to know about the old town in Naples. Plenty of food, and a good introduction to places you might not know about otherwise. Alex was lots of fun to listen to as well!
- Joanne S00Excellent way to spend a few hoursReally great fun, Mario was so knowledgeable and could answer all of our questions, had the best recommendations for other places to eat too. A great way to spend a few hours, eat great food and walk through the city!
- JulesR40800Fabulous!The Street Food Tour was wonderful! Our guide Sara did a fabulous job! She was professional, fun, informed and great to be with. It was amazingly good value for money! We thought it was a great way to get the feel of Napoli and we weren't disappointed. Sara was full of information on the city, both from a foodie perspective and also historical. The food we tasted along the way was so good and we loved the area, it was so authentic and full of life! Thank you! I would highly recommend this fabulous tour!
- 977kelseyh00Great experienceLots of food, the walk was easy. Great value. Tried some new foods and everything was very yummy. Me and my husband enjoyed it very much. Our tour guide was also friendly and knowledgeable.
- Tomini F00Amazing!Amazing experience! Our guide Laiz was absolutely kind, funny and friendly! She told us all about Naples exciting history and interesting culture
- Christina B00Street food tourWe scheduled this last minute and we are so happy that we did! Daniela our tour guide was perfect, energetic, and full of information that we didn’t know! We left full and satisfied, I would recommend 100%
- mwlowder00A lot of food and fun.We had a wonderful time on this tour. Enjoyed new foods and learned a lot. The guide was very informative. I recommend this tour.
- alicial23500Ok tour but Naples is just awful.The tour meeting place was chaotic. It was in a very crowded, filthy square. The Greek ruins are filled with trash. You go to a few sketchy places that wouldn’t accept credit cards. There are no drinks included on the tour so you have to purchase water or soft drinks. We had to wait at most of the stops even though they weren’t very busy. We didn’t go to any popular spots either. The last stop was a gelato place where the girl working behind the counter was so rude I would of walked out had it not been part of the tour. The gelato was the tourist kind you’re always told to avoid. Not great. Our tour guide was very nice and tried very hard but very inexperienced. Overall I’d recommend skipping Naples altogether. It’s a filthy city. With trash and graffiti everywhere.
- teainla00Mediocre food on food tourFood presented was just mediocre. Not a good representation of food in Naples. Would have preferred better antipasto and pizza
- Eminem547200Fantastic Guide and Plenty of Food.Mat at the designated location, very easy to find, Daniela was our guide. Had a small group of 14 people. Daniela went over the food options, allergies, vegan, etc and discussed the plans for the tour. Made multiple stops with a variety of food along the way. Included fried pizza, fried dough with Mac & Cheese inside, margherita pizza, hot,dourvers, limoncello drinks, and gelato Definitely plenty of food included, I’m sure I’m missing a few things. But Daniela was amazing, she remembered the special diets of the group each time she ordered and catered to all of us completely. Loved her enthusiasm and energy !! She was very passionate and we made other stops where she explained the meaning of each. Also learned some Italian sign language. (Only the good ones though). She was so entertaining and seemed excited to show us her city. I can guarantee you will get full on this tour and I highly recommend it, but hope you get Daniela.
- michaelrV5367DO00Fantastic Food Day in NaplesWe had Viviana as our guide and she was incredible. Very knowledgeable on the traditions and history of Naples. The food we had was all fantastic.