Select Date and Travelers
per group (up to 5)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start atAntico caffè del teatro di MarcelloVia del Teatro di Marcello, 42, 00186 Roma RM, Italyin front of the bar "Antico Caffè del teatro marcello"See address & details
- 1Piazza MatteiStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedEntrance tickets to museum has to purchased on siteRead more
- You'll end atAntico caffè del teatro di MarcelloVia del Teatro di Marcello, 42, 00186 Roma RM, Italyin front of the bar "Antico Caffè del teatro marcello"See address & details
Antico caffè del teatro di Marcello, Via del Teatro di Marcello, 42, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Private Walking Tour of Ghetto Area
- Private Local Guide
- Transportation from / to meeting point with the your guide
- Entrance tickets to Jewish Museum in the Synagogue
- Entry/Admission - Piazza Mattei
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A unique path to discover one of the nicests area of Rome, outside of the usual touristic beaten tracks.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Rome and Italy - Tourist Services
a meticulously organized trip!
since i’m one of the most disorganized and chaotic people alive, i put my trip in their hands. they took care of ev…
Skip the line colosseum and ruins. The following day we did Skip the line Vatican.
An Amazing perfect tours!!! Could not have asked for more. We were 4 adults and 3 children (ages 11,13,14). Our gui…
Rome and Vatican City
Highlights of our trip were the Colosseum, St Peters Square, Pizza and Italian food. The Vatican Museums were so bu…
Princeps Boutique Hotel
We love Princeps Boutique Hotel! It is right on the St Mary Major square in Rome, close to everything.m this is ou…
My Best tour during entire cruise!!
Our guide was awesome! We were able to skip the long lines and tour the coliseum, Vatican, museums, and more. There…
Great service for wheelchair users
As I was preparing a trip to Florence and Rome I decided to contact Rome and Italy accessible tours. They made all …
Italy Vacation with Gate 1
This was the first trip to Italy for my husband and I, so we we went with a tour group to lessen the stress of bein…
We went to Rome not knowing what to expect and came back more knowledgeable and amazed at all the architecture. Wen…
Excellent accessible day in Rome
I was a tour leader in Mediterranean Cruise and organised a private accessible car and driver for a day for my clie…
The spa was amazing - I absolutely recommend visiting it and spending a whole day. The whole spa experience was so …
Impeccable personal service
I travelled with my 19 year old daughter a few weeks ago to Italy. I have ALS, use a power wheelchair, and am not …
Rome & Italy Tourist Services ...impressive!!
I own a small business; travel services in Egg Harbor Township, NJ and a client approached me about a trip to Italy…
Rome and Florence trip
Rome and Italy planned our trip for us and did a remarkable job. Cristiana was very thorough and professional. Sh…
PRIVATE TOUR OF KATAKOLON, GREECE WITH VISITKATAKOLON.COM
We were on a cruise with a one day stop in Katakolon,Greece. I had booked a private tour online before we left for …
Efficient, quick to respond and always courteous
The service provided by Rome and Italy travel was an electric wheelchair in Florence and in Rome. The meeting times…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English, French, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,320 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 1,095 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 3,620 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 3,593 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Tour of Jewish Ghetto in Rome
- Private Tour of Jewish Ghetto in Rome will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Private Tour of Jewish Ghetto in Rome on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Tour of Jewish Ghetto in Rome on Tripadvisor
- Private Tour of Jewish Ghetto in Rome price starts from $304.74. Discover and book Private Tour of Jewish Ghetto in Rome on Tripadvisor
- Private Tour of Jewish Ghetto in Rome cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour of Jewish Ghetto in Rome on Tripadvisor