Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atSanta Maria degli Angeli e dei MartiriPiazza della Repubblica, 00185 Roma RM, ItalyIn front of the entrance to the Basilica or just inside if it's rainingSee address & details
- 1Basilica di Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei MartiriStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Santa Maria della VittoriaStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3Basilica di Sant'Andrea delle FratteStop: 25 minutesSee details
- 4Basilica Parrochiale San Lorenzo in LucinaStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 5Chiesa di San Silvestro in CapiteStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 6Santi ApostoliStop: 20 minutesSee details
- You'll end atBasilica dei Santi XII ApostoliPiazza Dei Santi Apostoli, 51, 00187 Roma RM, ItalySee address & details
Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri, Piazza della Repubblica, 00185 Roma RM, Italy
Basilica dei Santi XII Apostoli, Piazza Dei Santi Apostoli, 51, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entry/Admission - Basilica di Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
For some reasons this tour is not popular. It is a pity. But for me it was a learning experience. I took this tour on March 29, 2019. I was the only one participant in this "huge" group. Nevertheless, my tour guide James S. (from Eternal City Tours) spent with me much more…
Date of experience: March 2019
4 Helpful votes
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Eternal City Tours
A must see!
Such a great tour anytime of the year but the week before Lent makes it even more special! Thomas was wonderful! He…
Wonderful tour . Learned so much.
Our tour guide Thomas was excellent. We saw several beautiful churches and many religious relics. Just a warning, t…
Tour of Coliseum and Palatine Hill
We strongly recommend Eternal City Tours. We booked a tour of the Coliseum and Palatine Hill for two adults and tw…
This was the best tour of our two week vacation
This tour was perfection. We were picked up at our hotel and driven to St Peter's Square to meet our guide, Chad fr…
Pastor’s Review from a Protestant Perspective
After searching for an evangelical Christian tour of the sites relevant to the New Testament and early church histo…
Vatican City Tour
Enjoyed the tour tremendously. Mark was our guide and he was very knowledgeable and friendly. Next time we visit …
Knowledgeable guide, excellent tour
I was seeking a tour of some of the most important churches in Rome from an authentically Catholic perspective, and…
Great experience on the Holy Art and Architecture Tour
Our guide for our recent Holy Art and Architecture Tour was great! Adrian was extremely knowledgeable! We were very…
Powerful -- a lifetime experience!
Highly recommend this! Tom is a superb guide, his vast knowledge and Catholic outlook knits the sites and relics in…
We had a really fantastic tour with our guide James! He is a passionated wandering encyclopedia! It was more than e…
Just what we hoped for!
We originally scheduled a custom 7 pilgrim church tour and 2 days before changed our plans bc we had seen 4 of the …
Passion of Christ Tour
My family and I took the Passion of Christ tour with Tom, and it was by far the most meaningful and memorable part …
Our tour guide was the best. I learned so much from him. I highly recommend this tour. The sites visited are beauti…
Excellent private Catholic tours!
My family and I (5 of us) went on multiple tours as part of our Catholic pilgrimage to Rome: Vatican Museum Tour, P…
Private Vatican Museum and St. Peter's Basilica tour - outstanding
I had a special set of circumstances with needs for my family and knew that only a private tour would be able to me…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about Rome Walking Tour: Mary and Saint's Churches
- Rome Walking Tour: Mary and Saint's Churches will start at 3:30 PM. Discover and book Rome Walking Tour: Mary and Saint's Churches on Tripadvisor
- Rome Walking Tour: Mary and Saint's Churches price starts from $79.11. Discover and book Rome Walking Tour: Mary and Saint's Churches on Tripadvisor
- Rome Walking Tour: Mary and Saint's Churches cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Rome Walking Tour: Mary and Saint's Churches on Tripadvisor
- Rome Walking Tour: Mary and Saint's Churches is hosted by Eternal City Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Eternal City Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Rome Walking Tour: Mary and Saint's Churches on Tripadvisor